mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fruits basket fanfic rp (all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Chesire

Chesire

fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:59 pm

"How cute! Don't you think so Haru?" Rie said before going into the changing room and putting hers on. SHe came out smiling.

"Ayame, once again you have proven your self a genius!" she told him. The door opened causing everyone to turn and see Kureno enter. Rie turned a dark red.

"Ku-Kureno!" She said. He smiled at her.

"Hello Rie, you look lovely." He told her, caisomg her to blush more.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:33 pm

tami smiled at her lolita dress and took ayame aside " aya, you know about my secret crush i know you do , give me an outfit that akito would like" she whispered harshly with a glare smiling back at the others " and i need you to make a collor for my .." she gulped and whispered lighter " kitten" she said
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:07 pm

Ayame nodded, he went to go search for something and found it, it was a an all lace dress, with red ribbon laced through the black lace at the bottom of the dress and on the sleeves and neck. "What do yo think of this?" He asked Tami. THen he looked through his things and found a black lace choker necklace with a tiny ruby heart on a gold locket, that would be big enough for info and a name for the cat.

Ayame whispered in Rie's ear, "I'll give you a discount for the dress." He was smiling mischeviously. Haru could not stop staring at Suko-chan. He was beet and red and transfixed by her innocent beauty. "You look...cute." He coughed trying to hide what he really thought. He nodded in Kureno's direction to try and advert his eyes from looking at SUko much more.
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:04 pm

"Deal, but you are so dead for planning this." Rie told him before smiling at Kureno.

"Did Akito give you the day off? You're usually never leave the main estate." she said. THe man nodded.

"He did, and then Ayame invited me over here." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:03 am

Ayame smiled brightly, "Of course, it's always a pleasure to have you with us, basking in the glow of my work, even our little maid clad damsel." He said with a wink to Rie. Knowing she was going to kill him for even saying that.

Suko looked at Haru, "I don't really look that pretty do I?" Haru smiled warmly, "You have no idea how cute you look Suko-chan." He touseled her hair. She smiled and before the rooms very eyes, she hugged him.

POOF!

Haru, was now a cow. Oh damn! He thought.
SUko-chan fell on her butt in shock and scrambled up, and stood petrified. "Oh my gawd, oh my gawd, oh my gawd! What did I do!? Am I somekind of witch!? Did I do that!? Oh my gawd! I'm so sorry Haru! I didn't mean to change you into a cow! Oh my gawd! Tami-chan, Rie-sensei! Help me what do I do!?"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:23 pm

"I knew you find out sometime but I never thought it bee this way." Rie said. "Don't worry you're not a witch Suko, he's just cursed."
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:31 am

tami fell down in a giggle fit " haru you cow!" she giggled more rolling on the floor the sun outside shone brightly with her histerics " oh my goodness suko you made my day , ayame, since im in a good mood your not dead to me right now" she smiled " and thank you got the goodies" she stood up still shaking with her giggles and went over to hug suko " oh suko be glad your loved by us hehe" she smiled brightly snf looked at haru " he moo man can i have some milk?" she asked teasing him
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:48 am

Haru blushed and mooed, "I hate you." He said with a bitter teasing. Suko blushed as well. "Um...thank you? I think."
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:25 pm

"Now Tami be nice to Haru. You don't want him to go black when you aren't looking." Rie warned
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:49 pm

"Black?" Suko asked turning to Haru. Haru sighed, "When i get mad, I turn to Black Haru, where...I guess you could say is my bad side." "Oh I see." Suko said, "This family sure isn't ordinary is it? So do all of you change into animals?"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:01 pm

"Only twelve of them. Not all Sohma'a are cursed. Though I can assure you every male here is curse." Rie told her
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:09 pm

tami nodded " im not really a sohma but i am special somehow thats why im part of the family" she said softly " isnt that right cousins?"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:43 pm

Haru nodded, "WE've always wondered about our strange cousin." "Oh and SUko you may want to be ready to turn around."
Suko looked at him, "Why?" She asked. Ayame smiled and giggled. Then suddenly Haru turned back into a human at the slightest sight of flesh Suko slapped her hands over her eyes. "Holy crap! I wasn't ready for that." "Yeah...it's kind of a disadvantage." Haru said, as he dressed again.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:47 pm

tami giggled lightly and took suko aside " youll most likely get used to it, just careful, that happens" she pointed to haru " to all the cursed sohmas"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:54 pm

"Unless you also have he curse." Rio noted. She sat down oon one of the couches and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:23 pm

"Wait, so it's only when I hug guys right?" Suko asked. "That means I can only hug females of the curse. I can understand...Does...does this mean I can't be around you guys anymore?" Suko asked sadly.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:46 pm

"As long as Akito oks it, I think you'll be fine." Rie said
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:45 pm

"dont worry suko" tami said with a smile " im sure akito will be fine with it"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:27 pm

"Yeah, as long as she convinces him I'm sure it'll be fine." Rie told Suko
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:29 pm

"i can do it i bet you i can!" tami said " ill go right now too, dont worry suko ill make it so you and haru can be together and you wont loose your memories!" she smiled and left the shop heading to the sohma estate
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:47 pm

"I don't think she understood what I meant." Rie said
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:28 pm

"Be...together?" Suko said going bright tomato red. "Oh! So adorable! THat means you'll have to come over all the time so i can dress you up!"Ayame said with his smile. Haru blushed as well and then smiled slyly. "I guess this means you and I are forced to be dating now." He teased Suko, hugging her to hisside.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:35 pm

"I don't think that its forced." Rie said with a smirk
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:53 pm

tami arrived at the sohma estate forgetting why she came she walked in and asked for a presence with akito
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:41 pm

Suko smiled at Haru, "In that, case I'd love to be your girlfriend." "That settles it then! Dresses for dates in the future are in order! Oh what marvelous events! Love made in my shop! How delightful!" Ayame squealed with joy.

{To sapppy for Ayame, not enough or fine?}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

fruits basket fanfic rp (all)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mad tea party :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: