mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

Kingdom Hearts - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:15 pm

Vexen smiled, "You've been a very special person in my life as well, I just wanted you to know that. Just like my little assistant over there. I will miss your pranks..." He coughed, and patted her arm. "Thank you for driving me nuts and giving me a good laugh." He hugged her, Marly and Rocx one last time before he breathed his last.
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:18 pm

"Vexy?" Marluxia asked. When he realized that his lover had left him he burst into tears.

[omj.....did we just kill Vexen?]
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:31 pm

{*crys* Yeah...we did. I feel so bad!}

Rocxtuney shook and hugged her mom, and wept with Marly. Everyone looked down. Erix held tight to Ienzo. Trying to be strong.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:35 pm

Xeri sat there, silent tears runing down her face. SHe had just gotten her family back and now she loses one of them.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:50 pm

No one knew what to say or do. Vexen had been the comic relief, he had been the wise one. He had been the one to help both Rocx and Xeri give birth, he had rescued helped Zexion and Xeri. He had done so much, but as the eldest member...he was now the first to go, it made everyone realize no matter how much you want it to, you can't live forever. It just couldn't happen. He had proved to be a loveing father, uncle, grandpa, lover/husband, and over all old wise guy. How could they get over this? Losing one of their own for good? How would they handle this? But for everyone eventually, this was his ending, the perfect ending, dying in his labratory, admist those whom cared about him.
The following day, they held a funeral for him, in Marlaxia's garden. They made a ice stone for his tombstone. They felt that wearing black would be a little mocking, so they all wore something colorful, and held icey blue and yellow flowers for him.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:38 pm

The day made everyone silent. But as days went by things went back to normal. Everyone would do something that Vexen used to do every once in awhile and then they;d spend hours reminiscing.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:44 pm

Rocxtuney like her father before her, became the new scientist and healer. ERix and Ienzo went on their first date. Marly messed around in his garden more than he used to just to be close to Vexen.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:27 pm

Xeri was on mission in Twilight Town she saw something, or rather someONE, that made her freeze. "Vexen?!?" she said shocked. The man turned around and faced her. "How do you know my name?" he asked. Xeri gasped and immediately opened a portal and disappeared. She ran to Xemnas' office and told him exactly what she saw.

(I cant stomach killing Vexen,Larxene definitely but not Vexen)
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:53 pm

{lol okay}

Xemnas's face paled, "W-What?" "One moment," He donned his hood and said, "I have to see this for myself."
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:07 pm

Xeri nodded and opened a portal. The duo walked through and ended up in Twilight Town. After searching for a moment, Xeri pointed the man out.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 18 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:37 pm

Xemnas strode up to Vexen, "Vexen? Is it really you Number 4?"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 18 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:45 pm

"Howdo you know my name? ANd what is this number 4 thing you're talking about?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 18 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:27 pm

"I know your name because I've known you for many, many years. You were our ice wielding scientist. You were our Chilly Academic! You can't tell me you know nothing of us! How are you alive again!? Maybe...Maybe...Xeri. Go get Marlarxia and Rocxtuney."
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 18 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:45 pm

Xeri nodded and left. She came back with both aforementioned people, making Vexen freeze. Marluxia's eyes were wide. He took a step towards Vexen.

"Vexen...?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 18 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:49 pm

Vexen's eye twitched something tried to make him remember the medium lengthed pink haired man who smelled of many flowers but especially roses. What was it about him that made this knot in his stomach flare?

Rocxtuney walked up to her father figure with wide unbelieving eyes, "D-Daddy...h-how....you're alive?"

Vexen looked at the pink haired man and the black haired girl. He seemed to remember something...a hug from a girl with tears in her eyes. A flash came to him of her laughter. then another of the pink haired man's body in his arms, sharing a sweet passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 18 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:51 pm

"Goddamnit Vexen! Do I have to throw a pie in your face to get you to remember something?!?" Xeri yelled. Vexen stared at the red haired girl. An image of her and a mullet haired boy laughing as he came out covered in pie.

"Vexy...You have to remember something. PLease." Marluxia begged
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 18 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:47 pm

"Uh...um..." He began but couldn't quite place them.
"Damn it all!" Marlaxia growled and encased Vexen in his own arms, with silent tears peeking out from under his eyelids and he captured Vexen's mouth in his. "Please remember me." The kiss seemed to scream. And at that moment, he felt years younger and he was the one pressing his lips forcefully on to the pink haired man. IT was their first kiss. He remembered this now. "Marlarxia." He breathed, letting out a small smile of recognition. Rocxtuney smiled, his first memory had returned, "We need to take him home." She said as she hugged her father. He then remembered many hours of constant science lessons teaching the young girl everything she would need to know to be his succsessor.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 18 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:00 pm

"Yes! My pranking victim's back!" Xeri cheered.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 18 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:04 pm

"Xeri...the little devil." Vexen said with a smirk creeping across his lips. Rocxtuney was overcome with joyful tears. SHe didn't care how her father was alove, what mattered was that he was indeed with them once more.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 18 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:07 pm

Xeri smiled cheekily. "That's me. Just wait until Demy hears about this."
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 18 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:11 pm

Vexen nodded and looked at the others, "Let's go home." He announced, there was a big cheer. They all transported back and met everyone who was currently eating a meal. Vexen was back in action, as healthy as ever. He didn't plan to leave them for a good long while.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 18 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:17 pm

When Demyx saw Vexen he dropped his sitar.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 18 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:23 am

"Mmmmmm...You're..."He closed his eyes and concentrated hard, remembering the times the dirty blonde mullet haired boy would play songs about his experiments in mocking, or play pranks with Xeri. "Demyx...right?"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 18 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:44 am

"Vexen?!?" Demyx exclaimed. "Yeah, that's Dem-Dem." Xeri replied
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 18 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:31 am

Everyone was astonished by what they saw. "Well, well, well, the old geeky coot is up and walking from his cold grave. HOw did that happen?" Larxene said being a bitch like usual.
"Death? I never died. Did I?" He asked Marlaxia.
Marlarxia could only look away not wanting to answer that question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mad tea party :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: