mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Furturistic Medieval Story

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

Furturistic Medieval Story Empty
PostSubject: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:57 am

(futuristic things such as motorbikes, cells and mp3s and such are existant, but it takes place in medieval enviornment like we go to Tavern's and some of us wear medieval clothes and well it's kinda like Steam Punk)

Name: Delilah (Lily) Montee
Hair: platinum to the point it could be called white
Eyes: light icy blue soft eyes
Bio: Mongolia Montee owns a well known tavern that had been named Raven Tavern but was renamed and called Raven's Wings Tavern. A festive place all the teens of the day love to hang out at after school. There is one group of equally matched girls and boys who have been coming there since they were born. The Tavern is named this because Mongolia captured a young boy whom was a traveler, he was nine at the time. She had hired him to clean her tavern, but one day found that he was a vampire, he tried to fly away, but before he could, she clipped his large black raven wings and keeps them above her door. The vampire is now her slave. Though over the years of knowing the vamp, though he is her prisoner bound in chains, but she took care of him, and later gave him a job of being the tavern's musician. One day she was notified that Lily her niece, was coming to live with her till her parents were out of debtors prison. She would becoming very soon.

Name: Ceric Woodblood
Hair: Midneck length straight silver hair, with a single strand hanging down on his right side.
Eyes: Blood Red
Bio: No history so far. Though when Lily comes around, he falls in instant love with her, though he doesn't prefer to show it. He wears black leather tattered jacket without a shirt, and black denim jeans, also tattered. He plays a red electric guitar. He shows some display of romantic liking for Rika, but respects her hidden likeing for Owen. He loves her like a sister, especially after Lily and him meet.

Name: Magnolia (Mongolia) Montee
Hair: Dirty Blonde
Eyes: Light Blue
Bio: Up till she was 17 she was known as Magnolia, but when everyone found that she now harbored a monster, she was nicknamed Mongolia. Mongolia the harborer of a monster.

It was a fall afternoon, tomorrow would be the first day of school. The usual group came in. "Mornin' ready for the first day of school tomorrow?" Mongolia asked with a knowing smile. The group groaned, "That's what I thought. Sparkling Cider's on me today." She said. The group grinned. Mongolia, they believed had been like their second mom, only much cooler. The group went to the back where they could hangout with their friend Ceric. Mongolia had raised him pratically as her son. The door opened and a young man rushed to Mongolia as she set the glasses and cider on their table. She took the letter the man gave her. As he ran off she opened it. "Oh dear." She said. Sterling, one of the two guys asked, "What is it Mongolia?" "My brother...he and his wife are in debtors prison. So they need me to care for their daughter till they get out. They said it shouldn't take long, a year in the least." Mongolia finished. "Is she pretty?" joked Owen. One of the two girls punched him in the arm and rolled her eyes.
"I don't know, I haven't seen my niece since she was born." Mongolia replied.
"How is she getting here? Train or motorbike?" Ceric asked as he tuned his guitar.

Last edited by Mad Hatter on Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:21 pm

Name: Rae
Hair: Bone straight black hair
Eyes: Black on the outside but near the middle they bleed into orange, thick, dark eyelashes
Race: Faerie(NOT THE TINY KIND WITH WINGS Evil or Very Mad !!! The tall ones also called Elves)[The other’s don’t know this]
Bio: Is one of the four kids. She is hiding from the Faerie King who wishes to wed her to his oldest son and then use her power to rid the world of humans. She loves Sterling, though he does not know it. As an Autumn/Halloween Faerie she controls many of the otherworldly specters that cross into this world this time of year and controls the chilling wind.

Name: Sterling
Hair: sandy brown
Eyes: light grey
Bio: Is one of the four kids that has been coming to Raven’s Wing since he was born. He is a courageous and kind boy who protects those close to him, especially Rae. He has loved her for as long as he could remember.

Rae smiled at the news. "We'll be sure to welcome her into the Family, right guys?" She asked looking at her friends. She fiddled with the sleeves of her leather jacket, desperately trying to warm her hands. Sterling saw this and took her hands in his, Owen saw this and whistled obnoxiously. The other girl hit him and smiled at Rae who smiled back.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:53 pm

Name: Owen Spencer
Hair: Short messy Orangish brown
Eyes: Yellow-green feline like eyes
Bio: Owen is a Werecat. He is one of the four of the group. He is obnoxious at times, but flirts with the other girl named Rika. He has a lions tail sprouting from well you know...Owen is also the only person that allows Rika to bite him. He feels connected to her, by her Werecat half.

Name: Rika
Hair: Light and dirty blonde mix
Eyes: Grey-blue
Bio: Is a mix breed of a Werecat and a Vampire, known as Vampkitty. Is the second girl in the group is a senior along with Owen, she acts like him in regards to felineness. She tolerates his flirtatious acts but acts like she couldn't care less. Though obviously she does. Though Rika likes Owen, she feels connected to Ceric in a family type of way and is willing to allow Ceric to bite her. But he's too polite.

Mongolia smiled, "Thank you all, I'm sure she is going to be very welcomed. Ceric why don't you play one of the favorites." She said. Ceric nodded and played one of their favorite songs. They jammed to the music while Mongolia filled their glasses. They hung out and chatted with Ceric between songs. But soon enough it was time to go home.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:05 pm

Rae pouted. "I guess its time for us to go home. See you tomorrow guys!" The strange eyed girl said, walking out the door. The cold, autumn wind swirled around her, lifting her hair into the sky. Pulling her jacket closer around her she began to walk, wishing she could use her powers. "Rae, wait!" The girl turned to see Sterling. "Mind if I give you a ride home?" He asked, motioning towards his motorbike. "Sure, thanks."
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:16 pm

Rika and Owen began to walk home themselves and grinned at the budding display of affection.
Sterling handed Rae one of his helmets. "Ready Rae?" He asked with a bit of a wild smile. Though he knew her answer.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:24 pm

"Do your worse Sterling." Rae replied. With that, Sterling speed off. Buildings flew by them as Rae held on tightly to Sterling, making the sandy haired boy smile. Once again he revved the engine and kicked it into high gear. Soon they stopped infront of Rae's house. She took off the helmet and shook her head. "Thanks for the ride. " she said, smiling. "Anytime." With that he sped away.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:52 pm

Owen walked Rika home. "Alright, thanks for walking me home." Rika said calmly. She walked up the steps to her house. "What no kissy kissy?" He asked with a wide teasing grin. Rika looked at him with a glaring look. She then smiled and said, "I'll see you tommorow." She said. He shook his head smiling and left.

Ceric put away his guitar, "Night Mongolia." Mongolia nodded, "Night Ceric." Ceric walked down to his furnished room, which was a basement. He wondered if this new girl would be sweet or a snob. He finally fell asleep.

The next day after school, they came "home" eager for the newcomer. They saw thaT Mongolia was very worried. "What's the matter Mongolia?" Sterling asked. "She isn't here yet. She was supposed to be here by now." Mongolia said. Suddenly the door opened and there stood a very young looking girl, whom looked close to fifteen. Her eyes were lighter than her aunt's and her hair nearly white. It was long and straight, and swayed lightly. "Um...hello, I'm Delilah Montee. Is Magnolia Montee around?" Said the girl softly but clearly like a bell.
"Aye, indeed I am." Mongolia said. "Hello Aunty, you can call me Lily." She said slightly nervous. She looked at the four friends and the vamp. She smiled lightly, "Hello. Pleased to meet you." She said.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:03 pm

Rae smiled back. "Hey, I'm Rae and this is Sterling, Rika and Owen. We're regulares here at Raven wings." She said. "Oh and the musician over there is Ceric. Put down the guitar and meet Lilly, Cerry!" Rae called out.

Last edited by Chesire on Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:18 pm

(lol is name is just Ceric)

Ceric chuckled at Rae's nickname for him and put down his guitar and knelt at the end of the stage, as far as his chain would let him, and said, "Hi Lily, it's pleasure to meet you." as he shook her hand. Lily smiled and then turned to the others and shook Rae, Owen and Sterling's hands. "It's an honor to meet you all. I was told I'll be a freshman at your highschool. So I look forward to seeing you." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:22 pm

After Lily shook her hand, and odd chill went down Rae's back. One that told her that both this girl's destiny and hers were intertwined, as if they would one day share similar fates.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:40 pm

(Do you have an idea? *curious*)

Lily cocked her head slightly. "Cold?" She asked Rae, noticing the older girl had one of those slight shakes, that sometimes happened to one.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:52 pm

(What if Lily is also targeted by the Faerie King for some reason? Then during the ball scene his soldiers take both girls.)

"Yeah, Its cold." Rae replied. Saying nothing, Sterling placed his jacket on her. The dark haired girl turned a violent red.

"That should keep you warm." Sterling told her.

"Thank you." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 5:23 pm

(Alright. Smile)

Lily didn't say anything, but from the way Rae looked it was apparent that Sterling liked her, and she him. There was something different, mystical about Rae. She couldn't put her finger on it. But she'd keep note of her new friend Rae. Mongolia then said, "I'm sure you would like to get some sleep, would you like me to take you to your room?" Lily smiled, "I can sleep during the night. I'll put my stuff in my room, but I want to talk with my new friends." Lily said, with her big spirited soft eyes shining brightly. Mongolia said, "One moment you four, I'm going to take her to her room." She led Lily away, and up the stairs.

"So what do you guys think of the new baby?" Ceric smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 5:30 pm

"Well Cerry, I like her. " Rae said, clutching Sterling's jacket.

"She seems really cool, for a Freshman." Sterling replied.

"She's hot! Ow!" Owen whined, rubbing his arm and glaring at Rika.

"She's alright, and stop being such a wimp Owen!" the other girl told him.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 5:57 pm

Mongolia returned with Lily, Lily had changed from her long white dress to an eletric blue long sleeve top with black jeans, and wore a black headband. She went from innocent looking to a very spritely outlook. Loking more fifteen age line. "Alright, I'm back!" She said cheerily. Sitting with the others. She saw the bottle of Sparkling Cider that was on the table, like always. "May I have some of your Sparkling Cider? I promise to pay you back." She said. Rae was about to speak but, Mongolia said, "Well good thing I'm going to have you work here." She said. The six friends looked at Mongolia. "You're hiring her?" Ceric asked.
"Why not? She's my niece and I'm sure she will bring in customers." Mongolia said winking at Lily. "After all this is a family owned business, and since I have no children of my own, it is actually in my will to leave this place in her care."
Lily gawked, "This place is my inheiritance?" She asked.
"You bet it is." Mongolia.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:07 pm

"Cool!" Sterling said.

"You'll do great." Rae told her.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:17 pm

"Thanks for the support guys. I'll make sure you guys get major discounts." She giggled. Owen and Rika laughed at this. "Your aunt already does that. Our parents were her friends. Sometimes she even gives us free bottles on special occasions." Owen said with his impish smile.
"Oh, speaking of this." Mongolia began and went to another room and returned with a box. "This was my waitress outfit when I was your age. Though it has defeinetly been modified." She said handing it to Lily.
"Try it on!" Owen said. This time Sterling, Rika, Ceric, and Rae all took turns hitting him.
"Ow, ow, ow, ow! Jeez guys." Owen said as he covered his face.
Lily giggled at their play. "You really think I should?" She asked. "Go ahead, let's see it on you." Rika said with a smile.
Lily went up to her room and changed. She came down and was in a blue and white french maid outfit.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:21 pm

Owen let out a wolf whistle, earning him another round of hits.

"It looks great on you Lilly." Rae said.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:30 pm

"Thanks." She said to Rae.
"When Lily changes, why don't you all show her around town? Beats doing homework, though if I remember right, you guys don't get homework." Mongolia said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:48 pm

"Nope!" Rae said. "Come on Lily, get changed and lets go!" Sterling smiled at Rae's enthusiasm. Owen, still being obnoxious, said

"She can go out like that."
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:07 pm

Lily blushed beet red at Owen's comment. Rika just rolled her eyes and smacked him upside his head. Lily rushed to her room and changed back into her former outfit, and the bunch of them left. Ceric sighed in disappointment. Mongolia, dropped her shoulders in defeat. "Rae, can you come back for a second?" Rae came back. "Would you look after him?" Mongolia asked. Rae looked at her with a odd confused look. Mongolia unlocked his chains. "Just this once Ceric. If you behave and don't run off, you might get m,ore chances like this. If not, you will be having these chains on for the rest of your life." She said slightly stern. Ceric nodded with no emotion, yet he was extremely happy about this. He followed Rae out the door, and they rejoined the group.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:21 pm

They showed Lily everything from the school grounds to the shopping mall. After a long three hours, the group of teens sat on a hill, drinking cider and talking about whatever came to mind.

"So, who thinks Rae should run for Autumn Queen?" Rika asked.

"Rika, noooo..."Rae said.

"Why not? I want one good reason." Rae stayed silent.

"I thought so. Boys, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:45 pm

(Seriously Kristina, you are starting to freak me out. I was actually thinknig about like a christmas or fall ball and having a whole queen king thing happening. O.O Are you invading my mind? lol)

"Come on Rae! You'd blow everyone out of the water! Autumn Queen is like the perfect Role for you!" Owen laughed.

"Owen is right for once, you definetly look the part." Ceric chuckled.

"Please Rae? It would bre pretty awesome if you got the title this year instead of Heather Meriweather. Just think of seeing Heather all pissed she didn't get the crown this year. If you don't do it because you want to, then would you do it for the satisfaction that Heather won't be able to have bragging benefits this year?" Sterling said with a sly sexy smile.

Lily listened in interest at this interesting topic, "If this is anything like the Fall Dance we have back where I came from, then you would win, without a doubt."
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:33 pm

(Mind invasion! XD)

A huge smile lit up Rae's face at the thought of taking away that bimbo's bragging rights. After she listened to everyone she put her hands up.

"Alright, alright. I'll do it! On one condition." Rae said

"Which is?" Owen asked.

"Sterling has to run for King." She answered.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:58 pm

"Sterling gaped like a fish for a few moments? Me? King?" He laughed kindly, "Alright Rae, you got yourself a deal." He grinned.
Rika chuckled, "So you're actually going to wear a fancy dress and everything?"
Owen then said, "She doesn't need to, she could go in rags, because our babe Rae here is as hot as a freshly baked apple pie." Once again, the poor guy got slapped around by all but Lily.
"You're going to be a great couple to the ball." Lily said sweetly.
"So...babe." Owen said wrapping an arm around Rika's shoulder, "Give me a big wet one, and I might consider asking you to the ball." He said. Closing his eyes waiting for a kiss. Rika nodded at Rae, and Rae looked to the side of her and grinned and handed the object of interest to Rika. It was a slug! Lily made a weird face and watched the prank unfold as Rika placed the slig close enough to Owen's face that his lips touched the slug's slimy surface.
Owen kissed it and made a face and opened his eyes, "WAHHH!" He shouted and jumped, falling back. Everyone laughed.
"Okay, okay, I'll go with you." Rika laughed kissing Owen's forehead.
Ceric looked at Lily for a moment then looked away. He decided he would ask her later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story Empty

Back to top Go down

Furturistic Medieval Story
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mad tea party :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: