mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) Empty
PostSubject: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:05 pm

name: scarlet fireweaver
hair: long brownwith golden highlights
eyes: aqua
bio: she was born on the sea and lived on the land fr the longest time she was a theif and and miscreant she was wanted for many unlawful things but always managed to not get cought she grew up with a young man m=by the name of william turner and helped him with his sword fighting wich also helped her to her she was like a brother but not at the same time because he alwys said he would turn her in though he never did she was skilled in many things including some musical abilities and being able to get informaion out of anybody she wanted she never knew her parents and never wanted to meet them till one day she wan into them and ran off and climbed aboard a random pirate ship wich just happened to be the black pearl

Last edited by jabberwocky on Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: My Char. File   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:18 pm

Name: Raven Silverwolf
Hair: Dark Black with silver highlights and a red bandana.
Eyes: Deep blood red
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 125 (very slender and nicely shaped figure and curves)
Bio: After her birth, her unknown parents not able to care for the child sentenced her to certain death by putting her in a basket and shipping her out to sea. She was found by some pirates, and was taken in. She grew up with Jack Sparrow being her adopted brother, Captain Edward Teague, Jack's dad, is her adopted father. Though she has no idea she isn't truly the child of Jack's father and mother.

Last edited by Mad Hatter on Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:32 pm

she was running fast away from a man and a woman who claimed to be her parents tears streaked her eyes she told herself she would never meet them and never wanted to meet them her name was scarlet she gave herself the last name of fireweaver because she loved to play with fire and ended up on the dock and climbed aboard a ship not seeing what ship it was or even asking the captian .. it turned out to be the black pearl and she was hidden behind some barrels hoping to whomever made the earth that she wouldnt be found
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:39 pm

Raven Silverwolf, walked around the ship making sure it was fit to leave the moment Jack got back from raiding whatever rum store he would find. She was co-captain to this ship. By the right of her and Jack's father. The Black Pearl was her house and the sea her home. She heard some quiet yet deep breathing and decided to investigate. She looked around the area, but all she saw were barrels. Giving the barrels and odd look she called out softly so as not to make her look like a loon, "'Ello? Anyone there?"
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:43 pm

she peeked through at the girl who spoke " please dont kick me off the ship dont make me g back there to those horrible people" she said loud enough for just the girl to hear and she stood up look out over the edge to the land seeing the man and woman searching for her and she panicked and sat down again pulling her knees to her chest she was wearing trousersand a hat her hair curled up into her hat and she had no shoes to anybody not smart she looked like a young boy
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:47 pm

At first glance Raven thought the person was a young boy, but no...something told her that the person was a girl in disguise. But she knew not to speak of this, so she decided to play dumb. "I won't, but I expect a good explanation later kid." Looks over the ship aloof like to the man and woman. "I'll be sure they don't come aboard."
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:53 pm

she nodded and said thank you and peeked over the edge again and slumped back down and she pulled her hat over her face and tryed to calm herself she then took a lok at hersurrounding and her jaw dropped she was on the most famous ship ever "oh my im on the black pearl" she said in a awe struck whisper and then she looked at the girl " by the way i be no kid not no more" she smiled her bright aqua eyes shining
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:15 pm

Smiles a rare smile on her cool dark face. "Yes you are, welcome aboard. So what do I call you young man?"
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:29 pm

-she smirks and thinks a moment " fireweaver.. thats what im called " she lifts her hat showing the bun "scarlet fireweaver that is" she nodded her greeting " i know that you know im female " she looked over her shoulder at the land seeing will whowas looking for her " oh will...hes like my gaurdian ..hes looking for me" she waves to him lightly mouthing bye bye boy
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:44 pm

Looks over at the boy Scarlet was waving at. Smirks, "Good, I was hoping you'd reveal it soon. I won't tell. Would you like him aboard?"
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:52 pm

she laughed lightly putting her hat back on " no hes just a black smith ... but a great swordsman at that .. if you want you can let him on ..." she watches him look at her funny and dismissed it " his name is will ..william turner " she smiled " he practically raised me "
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:35 pm

"You there, blacksmith! Come 'ere!" called Raven. The boy ran up to the ship.
"Yes Ma'am?"
"This, your friend Scarlet?"
Turner grinned a bit, "You could say that. She's an adequate swordsman." Teasing glint in his eye. He turned and looked at Scarlet.
"Well you're welcome aboard to look after your, erm..."brother" while you're on the ship."
"Yes, of course Captain."
"Me? Captain? Oh no, no, that would be my brother. He's Captain-" but Raven never finished because all of a sudden there he was, a man with long black hair with a couple dreadlocks with beads dangling rushing to the ship as a mob ran to them. "GO!!! MOVE THAT SHIP RAVEN!" He yelled.
"Yes Capn'!"
You heard em' men! set off!"
Just as the ship was going to far, Jack swam out and they hoisted him by a rope. "Good save there Raven."
"Nothing less for you brother."
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:42 pm

she watched raven and jack and looked at will " so um will .... uh what should i go by if im being a male?" she whispered her eyes on jack still she pulled her hat down over her hair and wiped her eyes getting what dirt she had on her hands onto her face wich was pure of any imperfections wich gave her away as female " also should i give a fake voice?" she asked will as well
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:57 pm

"Scar, your name will be Scar. And try to not talk at all, but if you have to, go ahead and speak normally. You look like a young boy who's voice hasn't come in yet." Will whispered.
"Jack, this is...the new cabin boy, and this is Will, his brother, Will's a blacksmith."
"Mmm..." He then whispered, "Do they drink rum?"
"Not that I know."
"Perfect." Turns to Will and Scarlet, welcome aboard the Black Pearl! I'm Captain Jack Sparrow, and if you don't serve me well, I'll serve you over to the brig savvy? Now what be your name boy?" Jack asked looking at Scarlet.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:03 pm

she gulped " i am called scar "she said to jack after she got a good look at him she closed her eyes a bit her eyelashes long and not helping her disguise at all she then look at will and then to jack " scar turner" she said with confidence and relaxed a bit though the wrap around her bust was getting a bit uncomfortable now and it was itchy she looked at raven smiling lightly" aye captain" she said at last to jack
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:22 pm

Raven nodded slightly. "I'll show them to their quarters brother. No need to worry."
"Alright, and don't forget to get Gibbs to start setting up for supper."
"Aye Captain." Raven answered as Jack went off to the steering wheel. She turned on the newcomers. "Come along you two." She showed Will to his cabin, with the other members of the crew. She looked at Scarlet. "If you wish you can stay with Will, or just for the security of it all, you can stay in mine with me and I can claim that you've taken a liking to me. What say you scalleywag?" Raven said softly and quietly. Her facial appearance gave off a cool dark atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:26 pm

-she looked to will " ill stay with you ... its more comfortable to dress and stuff around other females " she whispered the last bit and she laughed " you do know sooner or later they will all find out my secret "she said lightly and looked back at the captain " so the famous jack sparro is your brother....ive never heard that he had a sister"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:33 pm

"Oh...you didn't?" Her shoulders dropped. "Well I can understand, this is after all what most say is a 'Man's World'. Actually I've been his right hand man or woman, however you put it since birth. But yes, I am his sister. Well I'll take you to my cabin now that you've chosen to be my lover. It won't please my brother too much. But he'll get over it." Raven led the hidden girl to her cabin. "Welcome to my quarters, Scar. I hope you enjoy your voyage with us."
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:39 pm

she nodded and smiled and looked around pulling from her trousers a small trinket box " i have some jewels here i stole from the Governor to thank you im giving them to you "she smiled and made herself a handy spot in the corner of the cabin " ill take this little corner here ..im more comfortable in small spaces" she sat down pulling some other stuff out from her trousers making her look much thinner now her bust almost showing she shrugged and fixxed her hair "thank you raven for helping me out"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:45 pm

"No problem." Raven said gazing in wonder at the jewelry. There was a garnet blood drop necklace. She had never subjected herself to jewelry in order to prove to her brother that she ws another one of the guys. She had done well so far. But, deep down she like most all girls have a little bit of yearning for the pretty things in life. Raven stashed it in a pocket on her belt for safe keeping, like a good luck charm. As hard as it was for her to think this, she liked Scarlet, she was good enough to be friend material. But she couldn't be too friendly around Scarlet, less she want her brother to think she was too easy.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:51 pm

she smiled and blucked uper trousers " whats my first job ma'am? " she asked facing raven feeling a little funny lookng at a younger girl as a higher rank but shrugged it off raen was cool she thought but she was to be cabin boy not best friend and the twinkle in her aqua eyes diminished
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:54 pm

"Right, well here." Raven began as she handed Scarlet the mop and bucket. "Swab the deck."
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:06 pm

she nodded and took the mop and bucket and walked out to the deck and started to clean when she sees a ship in the distance she notices the sails are torn in bits and that its covered in plankton a gust of wind then comes blowing her hat off her head and her hair out of its bun letting fly in the wind " duchman!!!!!" she crys out bring attention to herself and noticing her hats missinf nd that her hair was fliying everywhere now and she cursed" damn it!"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:18 pm

Jack blinked in disbelief. Gibbs dropped his jaw, "A woman on board! That's a bad omen! Bad luck indeed!"
"Woman or not! The Dutchman is coming Gibbs!"
"Right sorry Jack." Gibbs said. Looks of desire shot at Scarlet. "Hey what does that make me?" Raven asked Gibbs. "You're no woman. You're...Well you're a pirate, a good one. But you're a worthless woman."
Raven felt a pang in her heart. She was a good pirate but a worthless woman. She bit her cheeks in anger but set the anger away till it be needed to fight the Dutchman if needs be.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:22 pm

she smirked pulling out her sword "will do you have your sword? because i have a extra " she pulled it out too and the duchmans crew was boarding she quickly took off the wrap around her busrt and fought the duchmans crew without getting so muchas a scrape onher own body " bad omen this!" she cryed out " i will be your good luck cahrm captain jack sparrow ! every battle you come acrossed you will win with me ! " she said as she cam along side him fighting still
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) Empty

Back to top Go down

pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next