mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Chesire

Chesire

VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:04 pm

Zero frowned slightly. WHy would one of them thank him, a vampire hunter, for anyway? He put the note back in his pocket and relaxed.

Silently, Rio got out of bed and sat at the window taking in the fading sky. It was a very rare sight for a vampire to see the sunset like this, somehow it made her relax. SHe looked back at Aido. SHe wished she didn't have to hide her love for him but until they could get far enough away and were ready for any circumstance, it was going to be difficult.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:12 pm

Koratani sat in class by a window and saw that Zero was on duty with Yuki she smiled brightly and whispered, "One day I will be able to talk to you, but that day hasn't come yet."

Aido stirred and woke up. "Mmgmhmrrgmm..." He yawned lightly. He opened his eyes and saw her, "Good evening, Rio."
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:16 pm

Rio turned and smiled at him.

"Evening Aido. Do you know you look like an adorable little angel when your sleeping?" she teased ans she walked over and kissed him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:32 pm

He tinged pink and kssed her back. "Oh really? Well you're a very delectible looking demon." He teased back with an impish smile.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:41 pm

Rio chuckled before looking back outside. "Aido, I don't think we can go back. I know its weird but I have this feeling in the pit of my stomach saying not to go back."

As soon as the sun went down, vampire flooded the school grounds searching for the couple.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:46 pm

We won't, we'll continue to stay here, and if in case you're knowldgeable gut says so, we'll go anywhere you desire. I will go anywhere to keep you with me.

Koratani later saw other vampires roam the grounds. This alarmed her, why would there be so many? Were they seaching for the missing students? THey had to be. But why?
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:51 pm

Rio nodded and laid her head on Aido's shoulders.

"Kaname-sama. I would like to know if you know the whereabout of Hanabusa Aido?" a vampire asked the pureblood.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:10 pm

Aido wrapped his arms around her, "I love you." He said into her ear, letting his breath warm her neck. After a few moments he sai, "Hungry?"

Kaname looked at the vampire and said with calmly, "HOnestly, I don't rightly know."
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:15 pm

"I love you too." she whispered. WHen he mentioned hunger, she felt a sharp pang in her throat and nodded.

The vampire bowed and left quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:35 pm

Suddenly the teacher said, "Due to compliations, I will have to dismiss you to your dorms immediately." He said. They all walked out and she saw Zero and smiled and waved and secretly walked over to him. "Hello, I'm Koratani. The girl you saved. I've been wanting to thank you properly."
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:38 pm

Zero looked at the girl. "I suggest you go to the dorms vampire." he told her.

Rio kissed the side of AIdo's neck, feeling his pulse beneath her fangs.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:54 pm

"Take as much as you need, as long as you don't kill me." He teased warmly.

Koratani nodded, "I'm sorry," She said a bit hurt, "but by the way, I'm not a vampire..." remembering the one who drank from her was a vampire, she said, "NOt yet, anyways." Then she turned and walked away but stopped to give him another look, and then walked away with one last, "I'm sorry that I thanked you. I'm obviously not good enough to thank you." then she ran off.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:58 pm

Yuki saw this and smacked Zero.

"You idiot! You made her cry!" she said.

Rio opened her mouth and pierced Aido's skin. SHe drank her fill, careful not to take too much and licked the extra that was on his skin before looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:05 pm

Aido smiled, "You're welcome my love. Now is there anything else you need or want to do or discuss?"

Koratani walked into her room and sat on a window seat looking down at the grounds below. She saw Zero and looked away. One small thank oyu and he brushed her off like a bug carrying an infectious disease.

Zero's eyebrow twitched, and sighed, "Ugh, well whatever...she's gone now so I can't apologize to her now can i?"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:08 pm

Yuki sighed. and looked away from him, only to start staring at Kaname.

Rio shook her head. "I believe you're hungry too aren't you?" she asked, moving her hair.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:28 pm

He began to protest, "No I'm fine..." But he knew he should at least have a little. "Alright maybe a slight taste." He said sheepishly, and bared his fangs and carefully bit in, and sucked her blood for a couple of minutes, taking only enough to sustain him.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:13 pm

Rio smiled as she felt him take her blood. When he released her she licked away some of the blood that remained on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:35 pm

Aido smiled, "You flirt." He made a second answer by taking her face and kissing her with fierce adoring hunger.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:40 pm

RIo wrapped her arms around AIdo and brought him closer. SHe tried to put all of her feelings for him into that one kiss. The love, lust, passion etc were some of the things she poured into it.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:45 pm

He kissed with such a fierce passion that he pulled all the love he had kept for her, and searching for all the remanants from the dark recesses of his mind, and let it seep into her. He held her with such endearment while the world around him spun and yet it seemed that time slowed down.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:48 pm

Rio just wanted more of him. She wanted to hold him close and show him how she felt for him in the most primal way. They broke the kiss for air and she stared at him, eyes full of emotion and lust.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:00 pm

Aido chuckled, "Damn, you're one hot kisser." He said with a wink. "But I'm sure you don't want to make out with me all day do yah?" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:02 pm

Rio smiled. "You're not so bad yourself. I wouldn't mind doing that all day." she answered
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:14 pm

He chuckled, "Well I could." He teased nipping at her neck playfully, and licking her lips with a devilsh smile, "But there are other things we could do. That is if you want to."
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:15 pm

Rio traced Aido's jaw with her finger. "I'm ready to do anything with you." she said flirtatiously. Before Aido could respond, she had him pinned on the bed and was kissing down his jawline.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mad tea party :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: