mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fruits basket fanfic rp (all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Chesire

Chesire

fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:42 am

Rie frowned. "That was about ten minutes ago Kazakui-san, pay attention. Now since Kazakui-san wasn't listening, I'm afraid you'll all hve to take a listening quiz. Get out a pen and paper." She waited until everyone was prepared. "The quiz starts now, write down anything I say and make sure you stop when I say too or else you will be docked points for all of the extra notes understood." She continued talking like this until the end of class.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:45 am

Suko watched this small dispute as she held her pencil to her notebook. She had already taking notes. But did what she was told. She didn't need to get into trouble on the first day.
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:48 am

she wrote everything she heard and handed it to rie leaving the class and going up to the roof to spend the rest of her next glass wich was gym alone she didnt like school and she was upset that she was late , the weather suddenly changed froom a bright sunny day to a storm wind was strong and it rained hard tami had no idea what was happening
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:59 am

Suko glanced at the window to the weather and frowned she would have to walk in this, if it kept up. Great.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:22 pm

tami relaxed and the storm dispersed she was soaked yet she stayed on the roof and spoke to herself " akito, why dont you feel the way i feel? if you did you would let me live on your grounds , instead with those odd balls" she sat down and c closed her eyes when the last bell of the day rang loud next to her and she jolted and ran off school grounds
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:07 am

Rie walked home, miffed that she now lived with the Sohma's resident perv. When she reached Shigure's house she knocked on the door. It was answered by a girl with long brown hair.

"Hello." she said. Rie smiled, despite her irritation.

"Hello Tohru-san. May I come in?" she asked. Tohru nodded and let the older woman in.

"Who is it Tohru?" SHigure asked looking over. When he saw Rie he smiled, as she frowned.

"Ahh, Rie-chan, its good to see you." he said as Rie came in.

"I wish I could say the same Shigure." Rie replied.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:16 pm

tami made her way back to where she lived and slipped in without anyone noticing as she stepped into her room she plopped down on her bed still a little soaked from the rain before
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:29 pm

Suko was glad the rain had cleared up before she had to walk home. But as she began to walk home, a familiar voice rang out, "Hey wait up!" She stopped and turned to see Haru. "Oh! Hello Haru-Kun." He smiled, "Hey there Suko-chan. Nice weather huh?" He asked. "Yes, it's beautiful isn't it? I always like the smell of the weather after it rains." He chuckled. And a little quieter he said, "Though I bet Kyo-kun hates it." He laughed. "What's that?" Suko asked. "Oh nothing. Just to let you know, I'm going to start walking you home or far enough at least, I don't want another episode of this morning happening again. I think it's so dishonorable for guys to do that." He said a bit agitated at thought. Suko nodded, "Thanks again, it was very sweet of you to help me. I can never thank you enough." SHe said. "Yes you can." He replied. "HOw?" She asked. "I want you to come with me to watch a movie friday night." He said with a smirk. Suko blushed, "Sure, that would be great! I'd like that very much." He nodded, "Great." They made more small talk on the way and he droppe her off when he had to make a turn. But before he did so he gave her a serious look, "Be careful on your way back home. Alright? Or I will never forgive you and I will have to start walking you all the way home, like a child got it." He said with a wink. He sounded like he was teasing but she could sense that it was all serious to him though put in a kindly manner. He was silent in his thoughts of SUko when he walked up to the Sohma house door, and walked in.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:57 pm

Yuki walked in to see Rie glaring at Shigure wjile said dog was smiling like he had a secret.

"What's going on here?" he asked.

"Ahh Yuki-kun, this is Rie Sohma. She will be staying with us for a few months." the novelist said.

"Nice to see you again Yuki." Rie said with a smile before going back to glare at Shigure.

"Umm...Is something wrong Rie-san?" Yuki asked.

"Other then the fact that I have to live with the pervy dog for awhile, no there isn't Yuki."
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:19 pm

Haru walked in on this and laughed at the glare Shigure was recieving. "What did you do this time? Or is there any particular reason?" "Hello Rie-san." Haru said.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:20 pm

"Oh its just old memories right Rie-chan?" SHigure asked.

"More like old nightmares." She mumbled, waving hi to Haru
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:34 pm

Haru laughed, "This sounds like a good one, you should tell me the story sometime." He teased. Anything that had to do with Shigure and a girl was always a great story. He thought about Suko-chan again and smiled warmly, wondering how she was doing?
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:06 pm

tami heard voices upstairs and heard rei and walked up " what? why are you here? " she said looking at rei and shigure " onii, explain please" she said sitting down yawning lightlty
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:11 pm

(Its spelt Rie)

"I'm to live her for four months. You should listen when Akito tells you things." Rie told her.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:33 pm

Haru just shook his head, Yuki looked at him, "So you are acting different from normal." He said. Haru smiled, and held Yuki's chin with a charming smile, "Of course I am Yuki-sama." He let go of Yuki, "I, made a friend." He said emphasizing the last word to make sure it's clear.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:35 pm

"Does this friend happen to be a certian Kunoko Suko? I saw you staring at her in class today Haru." Rie pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:50 pm

Haru smiled not losing his cool, "Yeah. She's pretty cool, and totally helpless, she's like another version of our own Tohru, well maybe a little less so." He said teasingly. "I'm taking her out to the movies this weekend." He said.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:52 pm

"Keep an eye on her Haru. Something tells me theres more to this girl then meets the eye." Rie said as Tohru placed tea infront of her.

"Oh thank you." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:18 pm

"Really?" He asked surprised to hear such an answer. "No problem! I'm your guy." He said overjoyed that he would be allowed to look after her, then he thought about something for a moment..."Would it be to your satisfaction to bring her here after the movies?" Haru asked, wondering what special thing about her caught Rie-san.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 4:21 pm

she slipped from the conversation and went into the kitchen "blah bleh blah" she whispered and grabbed a soda heading back down to her room to redecorate
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:28 am

Haru looked her way, "Well what's wrong with Tami?" He asked, though he didn't expect an answer.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:15 pm

"She seems to be mad that I told her I will be staying here. Heh, little stuck up brat didn't think Akito would go to these lengths, now did she." Rie answered, muttering the last part to herself
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:14 pm

[[she? i didnt want the manga version]]

tami sighed as she moved things around in her room and she went upstairs to rie " im sorry sensei, but im just a little moody today because i came home soaked from that down pour earler" she bowed her head and sighed softly
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 7:00 pm

{You're the she, not Akito and Rie's downstairs}

"You're forgiven Tami but be careful or it may be your fault if another storm comes." Rie teased.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 7:55 pm

[[tami's room is in the basement, and okay]]

"my fault?" she asked sitting down " please tell me more sensei " she said softly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fruits basket fanfic rp (all)   fruits basket fanfic rp (all) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

fruits basket fanfic rp (all)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mad tea party :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: