mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

X-Men (Ches)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

X-Men (Ches) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:08 pm

Alanna came in, "Um...lunch is ready...but...I've been wondering...do you think what Todd and Lance said earlier is true? That our fiances have done something to us? To make us forget about them? TOdd just said my favorite cheesy pickup line, and only you knew about that, and unless you told him...there might be something fishy going on around here..."
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:10 pm

"I never told him nnything. Lance said a line from that story I only told you about. Did you say anything to him?"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:14 pm

"Of course not, we made the Vegas Promise at that bar remember?" Alan said, saying the name of the promise they had made.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:17 pm

"Yeah I remember. Who knows they could've had a friend there who told them those things." Bree said as she walked out of the room
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:22 pm

Alanna nodded as she watched her friend leave, she too left and when everyone was eating lunch she stayed quiet.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:33 pm

"So Bree I took the night off and got us on the VIP list for the Jekyll and Hyde club tonight." Brad said. "Really? Brad that's awesome!" she said
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:09 am

Lance slumped against the wall, then he plucked up his courage and though rather nervously at first, starting lightly he sang Bree's favorite song,
"
Black dress with the tights underneath,
I got the breath of the last cigarette on my teeth,
And shes an actress (actress),
But she ain't got no need.
Shes got money from her parents in a trust fund back east.
T-t-t-tongues always pressed to your cheeks,
While my tongue is on the inside of some other girls teeth,
T-tell your boyfriend if he says hes got beef,
That I'm a vegetarian and I ain't fucking scared of him.

She wants to touch me (Woah),
She wants to love me (Woah),
She'll never leave me (Woah, woah, oh, oh),
Don't trust a ho,
Never trust a ho,
Won't trust a ho,
Won't trust me.

X's on the back of your hands,
Wash them in the bathroom to drink like the bands.
And your setlist (setlist),
You stole off the stage,
Had red and purple lipstick all over the page.
B-b-b-bruises cover your arms,
Shaking in the fingers with the bottle in your palm.
And the best is (best is),
No one knows who you are,
Just another girl alone at the bar.

Don't trust a ho,
Never trust a ho,
Won't trust a ho,
Won't trust me.

Shush girl shut your lips,
Do the Hellen Keller and talk with your hips.
I said, Shush girl shut your lips,
I said, Shush girl shut your lips,

Woah, woah, woah...

Don't trust a ho,
Never trust a ho,
Won't trust a ho,
Won't trust me
"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:14 am

Bree heard the song and stopped. She looked at Lance and for a moment regconitionvflashed in her eyes. Then it was gone. "Amazing song." she said, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:17 am

"It's your favorite." He said with a knowing shrug, "I also know when you're in bed, you like to sleep with your feet covered, and that you always lock the door. I know that you like the windows iopen because you hate feeling suffocated." He said getting nearer to her. "I know this because I'm your husband Bree."
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:30 am

Bree stared at him for a moment before bolting. She hid in her room and locked the door.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:38 am

Alanna was readin a sex story when a knock came at her door, "Yes?" Todd opened the door, "Hey." "Todd I-," "Hey, here me out, alright? Listen...I know more about you than you think I do. "Alright, shoot." She said. "I know you always sing 'Hush little baby' to yourself every night before you go to bed because it makes you feel safe. I know you sleep with windowa closed and the least, you were socks, panties and possibly a t-shirt on hot summer days in bed. You hate reading normal clocks and that's why you always use a digital. I know you love tear jerking movies and you're favorite sex story author is Judith McNaught." Alanna trembled at the knowledge he held, he then whispered, "I also know you get turned on when I'm forceful with you." He almost kissed her but she shoved him off her and ran out the door and into her favorite tree. She couldn't believe this!
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:49 am

Bree saw Alanna in the tree and jumped out her window onto a nearby branch. "Lemme guess,Tod all of a sudden knows things you've never told him?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:28 am

Alan breathed, "You got that right. He nearly kissed me again! He said he knows how much I like being men who are forceful." SHe sighed, "I don't know what to do...SO that's what Lance did as well?"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:40 am

"Yeah but instead of being forceful he's being gentle. Uggh! I'm not supposed to think of him like this, I'm engaged for crying out loud!" she said
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:56 am

"I know what you mean...I can't help but wonder if they're telling the truth though..." Alan said.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:59 am

"They can't be." Bree muttered.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 2:37 am

"Bree, forget about Brad for a second, I know it's hard, considering what Lance and Todd did, but think about it, if Lance and Todd didn't do what we told them they did, and if Brad and Ryan weren't in the picture, isn't it possible that they could be? I mean I hate to even think that my Ryan, and your Brad would even do such a horrible things as lie to us, but don't you think if those things never happened, we would've ended up with them?"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:15 am

Bree paused. "Yeah you're right." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:59 pm

"But the question now stands do we wait and get married? Or do we find out the truth?" Alanna asked.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:46 pm

"What if the truth is something we don't want to know?" Bree asked before jumping out of the tree. She ran to her bike, revved it up and drove off.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:17 pm

The question was valid. What if the truth...that the life they supposedly had in some other alternate universe, was worse? Alan shok her head and found Ryan. She sat next to him on the bench swing. His black hair stood up. His leather jacket was open revealing his white tank, showing off his muscled chest. Alan smiled and laid her head against his chest. "Hey babe." He said setting down his whittling knife. "Hey Ry." She traced her fingers along the ripples in his shirt. "Ry...?" She began. "Yes?" He asked. "You wouldn't lie to me would you?" She asked, peering innocently up into his eyes. He hesitated a moment then with a swift recovery smiled and said, "No. No I wouldn't lie to you babe." Alanna nodded but couldn't shake off the feeling he was lying to her, even thuogh she wished it wasn't true.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:45 pm

Bree drove to the heart of the bad side of town. She walked into a bar and ordered a big bottle of Absolut vodka instead of her usual Smirnoff. She knew she had a drinking problem but it was usually under control, unless she had problem and boy was she having problems. Lance claims to be her husband in another universe and now she thinks that Brad is lying to her. She finished off her bottle and ordered another. When she finished her sixth bottle she was completely wasted. She danced and flirted with every man in that bar. After a few more bottles some guy decided to grind up against her. Instead of punching the guys lights out she grinded back. She felt hot breath on her ear as the guy whispered “My, my, aren’t we a little slut to night,” he stated before nipping her ear. Bree gasped. “B-Brad.” She said as he traced a hand down the side of her body. “Let’s take this somewhere else shall we?” Bree nodded and they left the bar. When they got back to their house, they ran to Brad’s room and locked the door. Immediately they locked lips and started a heated make out session. Bree tugged at Brad’s clothes and soon the two of them were on the bed, naked. Brad shoved himself into her virgin hole, making her cry out in pain. He continued to thrust into her quickly and roughly and eventually Bree’s pain filled cries changed to ones of pleasure. The two of them climaxed and Brad collapsed onto her. He rolled off of her and the two of them fell asleep. The next morning Bree woke up with a pounding headache. She sat up, holding her head and looked around. She froze when she saw Brad, naked, laying next to her. ’Oh my god,’ she thought, ’ What have I done?’
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:17 pm

Alanna up bright and early like always knocked on Bree's door, "Bree, it's time for breakfast! Bree? You feeling okay hun?" Normally she would never open her best friend's door, but now, it was becoming urgent. She opened the door and her eyes went wide. Bree wasn't in her bed, or anywhere else in her room for that matter. "Ryan!" Ryan came fast, "What is it ALanna sweetie?" He asked, his hair was messed up cutely and he had 5:00 scruff on his face, he looked so cute and vulnerable in his white tee and brown sleeping boxers. But now was not the time to make out with him, "Ry, Bree's not in her room! And she wasn't at dinner last night." She said worriedly. Ryan smiled, "DOn't worry I'm sure she's fine."
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:23 pm

Bree dressed and went downstairs, limping ever so slightly. She sat on the couch and leaned back.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:58 pm

Alanna saw her, "Oh good you're okay! I was getting worried...are you okay?" SHe asked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

X-Men (Ches)
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next