mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

X-Men (Ches)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

X-Men (Ches) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:28 pm

"Yeah, I know what you mean. Man, I need to get Bree's voice out of my head before I, BREE!" He said shocked, tinting pink as he jumped back and looked up the tree. "Y-you feel the same about me, as I do for you?" He asked increduously.
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:36 pm

Bree's face tinted pink. "From what I heard and just admitted, it would appear so." She answered before jumping down and joining him. "I never should have said yes to that bastard. I feel like such and idiot."
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:47 pm

"No, you could never be a idiot Bree. I was the idiot who didn't tell you I liked you from the beginning." He said. "I like you, I really like you, I love you Bree." Lance said and took her hand in his big strong one. He took her other hand. "Listen Bree, I want to protect you from all the troubles from this world, I want to be your boyfriend...What do you say?" He asked, knowing her answer.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:55 pm

Bree miled and walked closer to him. "I say...yes." With her answer she pulled him down for a kiss. She dreamed that one day this would happen but until now never thought it true.

(I just thought of a KittyxLancexBree Fanfic, don't ask me why)
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:16 pm

Lance had never wanted anything more in his life. She was all he ever wanted. He kissed her back, roughining and then gentling his touches. Losing himself in her touch, her embrace, her kiss, their love. He would never let anything happen to her. She was his most prized treasure. There was nothing more that meant more to him in this world. He deepend his kiss and stroked her back creating a warm friction. His fingers ran through her thick long blue hair. He loved her, and he was losing his mind in her touch. Oh gawd it felt so good to hold her to him. She was his girlfriend.

[That would be cute, if you do it i'd love to read it. Especially since I am both a kittyxlance and Breexlance fan. oh and during the lance and quicksilver fight I was inspired by the song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHqAe9dP8xU .]
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:29 pm

Bree was lost in the kiss, in him. It was magic. THat moment she knew he was the only one she would ever love. The only one that would make her feel this passion. He was her last true connection to the world, and she had almost lost him. She would not make that mistake again. She moaned slightly at his touch.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:44 pm

His eyes were closed tight enjoying the ecstasy of the moment, but he also wanted to see her eyes and get lost in them, her eyes have always been so dazzling. "I'm taking you out for dinner tonight, and not some cheap burger joint, I'm going to take you out to whatever fancy restraunt you wish. I've been saving up since forever and I've had nothing to spend on until now." He whispered. "That is, if you want to go out to eat tonight." He said, he didn't want to force her to do anything she didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:50 pm

"I would love to go out with you tonight Lance." She said, her brown eyes sparkling with pure joy. On the inside she was jumping up and down for joy.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:58 pm

"Great!" He grinned. "Oy, lovedoves, Bree here has a letter." Pyro said handing Bree the letter addressed to her from her dad. "What is it?" He asked as Bree opened it. "It's a letter asking me to come over." She said. "Well you wanna do that now and we can come back here get some nice clothes on and then go to the date? We have the time." Lance suggested.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:01 am

Bree nodded and very soon they were at the institute. Bree and Lance entered the building and were greeted by Logan and Alanna.

"Hey dad." Bree said
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:14 am

"Hey darlin' I need to tell you and Alan something, it's...important." He said eyeing Lance. "Come on in." He took them to the kitchen where they were alone. "Listen Bree, Alan. This may come as a big surprise to you, but Sabretooth is my older brother. My half brother. Which means you two are cousins." Logan said, laying it out on them.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:19 am

"So I'm related to Alanna. Hmm..." Bree said, unsure of what to think.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:26 am

"Whoa, first I find out Rogue's my foster sister and Kurt's my half brother, now I'm Bree's half cousin?" Alanna asked bewildered. She and Bree hadn't talked in ages so it seemed a bit awkward that her best friend was here beside her. She only wished that they had forgiven her by now, but she thought it was hardly likely.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:29 am

Bree turned to leave. "I'm sorry to chat and go but I have a date." she told them nonchalantly ans she headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:41 am

"Wait! Before you go!" Alanna shouted, and caught Bree's wrist gently. She looked into her old best friends eyes, hoping wishing, that there was still that bond of friendship somwhere in there. "Bree, do you forgive me? Or would you at least consider?" Alanna asked desperately.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:46 am

"You know how seriously we - I - take betrayal. Forgiveness won't come easily, especially after what your betrayal has done to Todd." Bree said, tearing her wrist out of Alanna's grip and walking back to Lance.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:55 am

Alanna bit her lip, she swore she wouldn't cry. Her best friend hated her, she hurt her friends, she hurt Todd. Loga tried to be a uncle and put his hand on her shoulder but she tore away and went to her room, locking the door.

Lance shook away the awkward pain he felt about Alanna's betrayal. He was a good friend of hers as well, but he did know what pain Bree was going through. Bree and Alanna were close, they had been real close.
But he took Bree to the house, they got dressed then headed out to the nice restraunt. They talked, they joked and shared old stories, and tried to avoid the one's with Alanna which were a bit difficult. But the pulled through. Afterwards, they took the motorcycle on a long hard ride. SOmetimes speeding up to catch a thrill, and sometimes slowing down to give the scenery a chance to shine. They came back to the house and Lance dug out a switchblade and carved a heart into a tree putting his and Bree's initals on it. "Cheesy and corny I know but what do you think?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:04 am

Hte night was amazing, full of laughter and magic. And to top it off, Lance had done one of the corniest things a guy could ever do. "I think its sweet, not corny at all." she told hum, kissing his cheek. The two walked into the house holding hands, a certian speedster was watching from the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:07 am

Lance left her at her room, and kissed her good night, and to holler if she needed anything. Lance smiled at her and left to go to his room. Not knowing that the speedy boy would be taking his revenge.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:16 am

Bree smiled and went to bed. As soon as he was sure she was asleep, Pietoro set to work. He quickly tied Xeri's wrists togther and grabbed her, leaving behind a small gust of wind and a note fluttering to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:20 am

Lance woke up, a horrid feeling in his gut. He ran downstairs and found the note. And read it, he was pissed that Bree was missing, and he could swear on his life that he knew who took her. He looked at the note and reread it over and over again. Lance crumpled the paper and tore it up. "Quicksilver you're going to pay!" He growled lightly not wanting to wake anyone as he set out to find Bree and Pietro.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:50 am

Bree woke up slowly. Her entire body was freezing, as if someone had left the window open She tried to move her arms to pull up her blanket but found she couldn't. Her eyes snapped open to find herself naked and tied up. She looked around to take in the abandoned building that surrounded her. "Good to see you're up and so loively as well." A voice chuckled. Bree turned and was about to say something when her kidnappr pressed his lips against hers and forced his tounge into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: "   X-Men (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:04 am

Lance looked everywhere, he didn't know what to do, all the note said was that the jerk was taking what was his. He tried to think where in the hell he would take her. But couldn't think of anything but continued to search. He then found an abandoned place and it clicked, it had to be here! He kicked open the door, and was about to make a terrible earthquake to swqllow that ass up whole, but Quicksilver wagged his finger as he pulled away from his prey. "Ah, ah, ah. You making the earth shake, the boards to this place will loosen and bye, bye girlie. You and I would be the only survivors, and what good would that do?" Pietro said with an evil smile. Lance glared and marched over to him, and Quicksilver dashed away and came back and hit him, spinning Lance round and round, bomabrding him with hits. Lance decided to take a slight risk. He stomped his foot making a slight tremor that caught Pietro off guard tripping him. He fell and Lance jumped him and pounded Pietro's face in. But then unexpectedly a real earthquake occured and Lance was only barely able to get Bree out of there. Quicksilver got out in the nick of time. Lance gave Bree his t-shirt so that all he was wearing was his vest.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!! WHAT DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING? DIDN'T I POUND YOU BAD ENOUGH LAST TIME? YOU COULD'VE FROZE HER TO DEATH YOU ASSHOLE! Get lost!" He yelled a Pietro and carried Bree home and untied her and made sure her ankles and wrists were fine.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:08 am

As soon as her wrists were free, Bree latched onto Lance. She bit down on her lip as tears escaped her eyes, her body shaking like a leaf. Most of the tears came from the thought of what could've happened but how she was unable to stop it. She had been tied up so her hand movements were restricted and Quicksilver had shoved his vile tongue into her mouth so she had been unable to use her voice. Never had she felt so...so...weak. And if Pietro had been allowed to finish what he started, Bree would've never had been able to face Lance again, let alone forgive herself. “I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.” She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:49 pm

Lance embraced Bree, "Hey, hey, it's not your fault. I should've known something like this was going to happen, I promised to protect you. And I almost failed, if anything I should be telling you I'm sorry. And I am. Bree, an you forgive me?" He asked lifting her chin softly and kindly, he smiled weakly. He was so glad she was okay. He wouldn't have been able to live with himself if anything had happened to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

X-Men (Ches)
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mad tea party :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: