mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Chesire

Chesire

The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:00 pm

"No join us. THere's plenty for everyone." Zia said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:24 pm

Nordon was shocked by this, but took a seat on the other side of Zia. His subjects with wide bewildering smiles, it was never heard of to sit AND eat with the gods and godesses. So they did so and conversed. Nordon was taking quite a liking to Zia. SHe was beautiful and she was kind. Pianoko kept thinking about the other night, about the man who saved her life from Davvis.
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:36 pm

Erik glared at Nordon from the cornor of his eye. The priest seemed to be hitting it off with Zia and that irked him.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:23 pm

"So that's the history of the temple. There is actually individual temples spread out across our nation, that are for a specific god or goddess." Nordon said to Zia.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:31 pm

"Thats fascinating."Zia said with a smile, which put Erik in an even worse mood.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:34 pm

"So how long did you plan to stay here? If for a few days, there's going to be a play at the end of the week played by the children of the school, playing out the legend. So would like to go?" Nordon said with a charming smile.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:42 pm

"We'd love to go Nordon. I think it would be nice to see mortal reenact that memory." Zia told him. "Are you sure Zia, you don't get painted in a very positve light." Erik pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:44 pm

Pianoko shook her head, "But in away she does, she is in grief and avenges me Erik. It really depends if you're a god or a mortal." "Even so, it would be cute to see." Asesco said.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:50 pm

Erik grumbled and continued eating. "We'd love to come Nordon." Zia told him.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:52 pm

"Then I'll make sure to reserve four extra seats. That is if High God of Music, too will come." NOrdon said.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:59 pm

"Sure I'll come." Erik said.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:06 pm

Nordon nodded, "I thank you."
Pianoko thought she saw a shadow outside of the temple. She got up, and tried to get a better look, "I'll be right back...I uh...need to get some fresh air." She said, Pianoko walked outside. She followed the shadow till she caught up with it. "Hello?" She called lightly. "You shouldn't follow me." The voice said. She recognized it as the person who saved her. "You saved me..." Pianoko said. "Yes, I did." He replied. "What's you're name?" She asked. "I can't tell you that." he said. "Why not?" She asked. He was silent..."I'm not allowed to be around you, and we're not allowed to talk. It's forbidden." He said. "Then why-," "Because I felt the need to protect you." He said gruffly. "What can I call you then?" She asked. "You can't, but if you must have a name for me call me Silence." Pianoko nodded, "Alright Silence, and thank you." He nodded and slinked away. "Bye." She said lightly and sighed and returned to the temple looking distant but thoughtful.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:32 pm

"What's with the disappearing act sis?" ZIa asked
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:40 pm

"Sorry...I saw something and my curiousity got the better of me like always." She said giving her sister a sweet reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:42 pm

"That curiousity is going to get you killed again." Zia stated.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:54 pm

Pianoko sighed, "That wizard was an idiot who thought he could love me. That shell necklace was a foolish hurtful trick..." SHe sighed, "I'm sorry sis." She said hanging her head in shame.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:57 pm

Zia hugged her sister. "Its okay, don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:29 pm

Pianoko smiled, and whispered, in her sister's ear, "I'll tell you what really happened later."
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:08 pm

Zia smiled and nodded. "I'll hold you to that promise." SHe said.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:14 pm

"Of course." Pianoko said. They soon enough finished the grand meal and made their way back to the tavern and performed, then they went upstairs to hear the real story. Pianoko told her family what really happened... "So what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:18 pm

"I think we may have found your beau. Or at least someone I'd approve of." Zia said. "I'm with Zia on this one." Erik Annoinced
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:35 pm

"I agree, if he's protecting you, with out actually knowing you, and he says he's doing it despite being forbidden then there's something there." Asesco said. Pianoko nodded, "But that makes me wonder, how does he know I exist? And why are we forbidden?"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:02 pm

"Who knows." Zia said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:10 pm

"Well then it's going to get interesting from now on isn't it?" Pianoko said with a gleam in her eye, she always did like a good challenge.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:21 pm

"I believe so." Zia replied with a nod
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next