mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vampirates (Ches)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Chesire

Chesire

Vampirates (Ches) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:35 pm

"Copper for your thoughts? Or at least your spot?" Natalia joked.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:39 pm

Katt made room for her friend, "Well one of my thoughts was wondering where the hell you were," she chuckled then went back to her serious mode. "I just hope Mikko realizes Ashton's feelings for her." SHe didn't tell Natalia the rest, but her friend knew her well enough.
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:46 pm

"The captian is bound by honor and duty. She probably knows of Ashton's feelings but thinks that is she lets him in she'll neglect the rest of the crew." Natalia told her.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:01 am

Katt sighed, "Poor Captain...I'd hate to not be allowed to love someone openly."
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:06 am

"As would I. But that's one of the many sacrafices she makes for us." Natalia told her.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:12 am

Katherine nodded, "I wish there was something we could do for her." After a moment she said, "What about you Natalia? Is there a 'Mr. Perfect Pirate' for you that I know?"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:22 am

NAtalia smiled. "You wouldn;t know him. His name's Bo Silver. Captian's helping me locate his ship and then she says my articles are null and void." she told her.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:26 am

Katherine's smile dropped, "You'll be leaving us?" She couldn't help but sound hurt, but she made a quick recovery smile, "Well I give you my best luck when you find him, and when you do, give the message that I will cut him open and feed his soul to Davy Jones Locker if I find out he hurt you. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:38 am

"Aye that I will." Natalia said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:39 am

"I wonder where we'll be heading off to next?" Katherine said.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:43 am

"Who knows. The captain can be much like the ocean, unpredictable and ever changing." NAtalia said
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:25 am

"That's true, well I trust that she'll make it well for us." Katherine said with confidence.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:37 am

Natalia nodded and night soon fell. Fog filled the air as a bell was heard. A girl with lucious brunete hair sat up and stretched, hitting her head on the low ceiling. "Jashin dammit." she muttered, sitting up and holding her head. She got dressed and went out on deck. "Evenin' Darcy!" she said as she saw the familiar woman roam around.

[Name: Topaz Stratton
looks: Click Me
Bio" Born in Tacoma in 1993, Killed in New York 2014]
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:50 am

"Oh hello Topaz, have a good rest?" Darcy asked her friend. THen they heard, the male voice of smooth talking son of a gun approach, "Well, well, good evening ladies, and houw are you fine young damsels?" He said swishing his long black raven hair suave like. His amber eyes glowing with mischeif.

Name: Aiden Henry Maelstrom
Hair: Black
Eyes: Amber
Bio: Born in the year of 1673, in late November. When he was 19, in July of 1692, he died, burned to the stake, charged as a witch. He had a young wife, but she too was killed. But shortly after his death he was saved by the Vampirates. He has been traveling on the Nocturne for 820 years. He has never found another girl like his Abigail again. Until he saw Katherine on the Harpy, he had seen her through the fog and saw her beauty, and he knew, there would be no one else like her. He had met Ma Kettle once, on a side trip to get away from the Nocturne for a few short hours. He had flirted with her, and said his name was Henry Maelstrom, but after he was finished, he brainwashed her to forget all about him, but the memory of his name lived in her mind. He is quite the flirt though.

Last edited by Mad Hatter on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:58 am

"Yeah but I hit my head on the ceiling again." she said chuckling, "I always forget its there."Topaz rolled her eyes when she heard AIden's voice. "We were fine until you showed up. Tell me, are you supposed to be an annoying skirt chaser or is that just a mask to hide a scared little boy?" she asked him
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 2:39 am

He smiled flirtatiously, "Oh come on you know you love it." He teased and before she could react he kissed her head. "There now it'll be all better." He said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:20 am

Topaz sighed and shook her head. "Once day you're doing to find someone who's going to knock you on your ass for something like that Aiden. And when you do I hope I'm there to watch." she told him.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:53 pm

"Good thing you're immortal then, because it ain't ever gonna happen." He said with a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:48 pm

"I've lived a long time, many things have happened that I never thought would." Topaz told him
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:43 am

Darcy rolled her eyes with a smile, "You guys argue like a married couple." Aiden laughed, "Only thing is Darc, I wouldn't marry her if my life depended on it. SHe's just the only one who I particularly like to tease." Aiden said.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:12 pm

"I'd rather walk into a field of flames then be married to this bastard." Topaz said. SHe looked back out onto the ocean. 'That girl on that ship looked alot like me, I wonder if she's a descendant of mine.'

Back on The Harpy, Mikko was staring at the stars from her cabin. "Oh Dad, I dont know what to do. I love Ashton, I have ever since he first joined your crew. But I have a duty to my crew and I fear that if I love him openly I'll neglect everyone else. BUt when I see him with Katt I want to stuff her with lead and pull him down into a kiss," she put her chin on her knees, "I just don't know what to do anymore."
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:04 pm

Katherine had went to inform Captain Mikko that they were approaching land and if she wanted to dock, or pass, but she had oveheard the comment that Mikko had made. She stopped and looked down sadly, she had never intended it to look like Ashton and her were like that. She knew Ashton liked Mikko, and she even teased Ashton about her. SHe only cared about Ashton like a friend or a brother...but this...this hurt, and cut her deep. She marched away in a torrent of anger. She stormed back up to the crows nest and muttered bitterly, "HOw abut you go tell her? I don't think she takes well of me anymore." Katt grumbled trying to stay strong. SHe had only ever cared about the captain with great respect. She supposed she would get over it eventually, but she needed time to get over the pain. She had been through so much, and she didn't need this. SHe needed Ashton to tell her, but it wasn't like they'd tell each other. What's a girl to do?

Aiden had laughed and walked away. Ever since their ship had made a brush by The Harpy, he couldn't stop thinking about that girl. The girl with long dark red hair and sapphire eyes. She was clearly the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. He wondered where Lorcan was. It was always easy to talk to his friend about such matters.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:49 pm

Ashton raised an eyebrow, but shrugged and climbed down anyway. He walked to Mikko's cabin and opened the door. He saw herlooking out the open window. "Captian..." Mikko jumped and turned around. Whether she knew it or not, Mikko had tears running down her face. Ontop of the tears, she was bathed in moonlight. The heart breakingly beautiful sight made it hard for him to breathe. "Ashton...If you're here then I must be dreaming." She said walking towards him. When she reached him she grabbed his shirt and pulled him into a kiss. Ashton's eyes widened. He pulled back from her. "Captian?" he asked. Mikko froze and fresh tears were crawling down her face. "I hate it when you call me that. It makes me feel even more lonely." she told him. Ashton was shocked. He hadn't known she felt this way and it had been years since he had seen her cry. He did the first thing that came to mind, he picked her up bridal style and held her close. She rested her head against his chest. "Little gift from god, will you marry me?" he asked. She looked up at him, eyes wide. "I never forget my promises." he told her. She smiled. "Yes, oh a thousand times yes!" she answered, wrapping her arms around his neck. He pulled a silver band out of his pocket and put it on her finger. They shared a passionate kiss. Ashton then walked out of the cabin with her in his arms and whispered something to Natalia before the two of them climbed aboard a dingy and sailed towards the land as Natalia dropped anchor.

"Hey Darc, do you think we might be able to find someone who's able to knock Mr. HIgh Horse on his ass?" Topaz asked.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:39 pm

Darcey laughed, "I'm sure there has to be someone. And when we find her, she'll do exactly as you said. She's going to have him wrapped around her pinky finger. Oh! Won't that be the most tickling thing?! A Mrs. Jetsam for our little Scarlet Letter." Darc said giving Topaz a wink.

Katt took a deep breath, and smiled lightly when she saw the couple. Now everything was settled. Ashton and Captain Mikko finally broke the ice of relationships. SHe could now feel truly happy for her friends. Mikko...Ashton...even Natalia, even though she'd be leaving soon. She began to miss Moonshine, he was quite the cousin. She stroked her sapphire earrings. Somehow they reminded her of her family, and their fettish for sapphires.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:18 pm

"A Mrs. Jetsam indeed! Oh I hope the dumbass finds her soon. I don't want to wait 600 years to see that!" Topaz replied.

Morning came quickly and both the captain and her deputy had not returned. Natalia yawned. "I hope they return soon, the crew's going to be up and expecting orders from me if they ain't." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampirates (Ches)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next