mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vampirates (Ches)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Chesire

Chesire

Vampirates (Ches) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:07 pm

During their fight, Ashton saw that Katt had a natural talent with swords.

"That'll be enough for now. Can't have you kicking my ass, it'll look bad for me as the deputy." Ashton joked.

Two weeks passed and the pair of them practiced daily, becoming close friends. Meanwhile, Molucco and the crew of The Diablo were headed back to Ma Kettle's after a succesful raid.

[ I made a pic of Ashton, oh and it was a mistype when I said he had black hair. PS click here ]
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:57 pm

Ma helped her second in command and "her daughter" to serve the pirates. She waited eagerly for Molucco to arrive. She knew he would come and soon Barbarro and his wife and son arrived. "Barbarro is Molucco coming soon? I have urgent news to tell your family and him." Barbarro nodded, "Yes, he's coming, but what's the urgent news?" She shook her head, "Molucco has to be here first, I owe it to him."
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:04 pm

Babarro was confused but nodded nonetheless. Moments later, Molucco walked in. "Kitty." He said with a smile.

Onboard The Harpy Mikko had been watching Katt with great interest. THe girl had a skill in sword play and was one of the hardest working members of the crew. SHe couldn't wait to put her to the test. There had been some news of a cargo ship filled with white topazs in her sea lane and Mikko couldn't wait to raid it.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:15 pm

Katt at the present moment was scrubbing and chipping off barnacles from the ship. She has found this job, though quite difficult, also pleasing because it let out her stress, and she was able to thinkaway from the nosy crew. Not that she minded it too much, she had grown up around noise, but it was beautiful to find the gold in silence.

"Oh Lucky,go ahead all of you into the VIP tables. I will be there with some drinks, there's some very urgent news I need to tell you." The groups did so and she returned with the drinks and sat down, "Lucky..." She took his hand, "Remember when I told you that before I met you there was a man named Henry Maelstrom, the Captain you said you never heard of? Well that's because he doesn't exist. NOw before you say anything, let me continue, you see I was scared if I told you this, you would have done something I couldn't live with. I didn't want Katt being taken away from me. But now that she's been kidnapped, and I don't mean that girl in the other room impersonating her, my real daughter is gone." She blew her nose in a hanky. "Now that this has happened, I need you to go rescue her, I need you to go rescue our Katherine. She's our daughter Lucky. Your blood runs through her veins." She confirmed. Before anyone could speak, Moonshine exclaimed, "WHAT!? YOU MEAN THERE'S ANOTHER HEIR TO THE WRATHE FORTUNE!?" "SHUSH!" Everyone screamed at him then turned their attention to Ma.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:24 pm

Molucco stared at Matilda, shock clear on his face. The shock faded away to anger.
"Katt!" he yelled. "Katt" walked in. "Yes sir?" she asked. "What's your name." he growled.
"You just said it sir." she responded. "Your real name!" Ma Kettle snapped. There was complete silence for a moment before a defiant smirk lit up the girl's face. "Aww, you found out too early. I still had a week of vacation left." Natalia said. "WHo are you?" Barbarro asked. "My name is Natalia Vargo. And now I must bid you, adieu!" Natalia said, jumping in one of the holes in the floor and swimming off.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:38 pm

"No!!! Where's my daughter!?" Ma screamed in agony, "What ship are you apart of!? What have you done with her?" But she knew her questions were in vain. "Please Lucky, save her. I'm sorry I didn't tell, we'll straighten this out in the end but please! Save our little girl!" Ma said, as she tried to keep tears from rolling.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:44 pm

Molucco pulled Kitty close and attempted to calm her. "I will find her Kitty, don't worry." he replied.

Meanwhile, Mikko's cew was gathered on the deck for an announcement. Mikko explained about the ship and its treasures. When she finished the crew cheered and went to prepare for the raid.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:50 pm

Katt sharpened her sword and to escape the thought of the possibility of killing she thought, Just pretend that you're in danger with a customer, self defense. She worried that she wouldn't be able to do it, but she trained her mnd to think it's just a wicked customer who was trying to hurt her.

Ma nodded and watched the others leave.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:52 pm

THe vitim ship neared and the crew got ready to board. When the ship passed, they attacked. The ship's crew was easily subdued. Mikko and several others found the tresure and took it aboard their ship. Mikko caught Katt's eyes and smiled, nodding slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:06 pm

Katt nodded and with her sword in it's sheath, she carried a bag of the loot to The Harpy.

Moonshine glared at the sea, thinking how when he saw his cousin he would give her a piece of his mind. He didn't care if she did get in trouble. There was no way he was going to allow her to be the other heir. He'd find a way to make sure he was the only heir.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:11 pm

Mikko smiled at the bounty as the cannon shots were fired. The smile disappeared as she turned to her crew who was fidgeting. They seemed to be afraid she was going to reprimand them. "What's the long faces for? Afraid you're captian's going to be made for a successful raid?" Mikko laughed, making the crew eventually join her. SHe turned to the treasure and picked up a large white topaz. "Alright, one at a time, come claim your prize." she told them. Starting with Ashton, the crew took their treasures.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:17 pm

Katt noticed in the loot were a pair of sapphire earrings. She took them as her prize, her eyes were dazzeled by the beauty. "Thank you Captain Mikko." She said nodding her head in courtesy.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:18 pm

"I should be thanking you Katt. You did a wonderful job aboard that ship. You earnd your prize." Mikko told her.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:24 pm

Katt smiled proudly, "It's an honor working under you..." Thenshe thought about how the crew had been very kind to her, not too mention that the capain was the most respected and loved captain she had come to know. Beside Ashton was now a dear friend. She took a deep breath, "Captain Mikko...may I make a request?"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:26 pm

Mikko looked athe girl with interest. "Yes you may." she stated. Ashton overheard her reply and walked over. He smiled at Katt.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Katt grinned brightly at Ashton, then the captain and said with a sincere tone, "I wish to sign your articles, I feel that your crew is right for me."
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:33 pm

Mikko's eyes widened slightly but on the inside she was laughing. She liked Katt and the girl had quickly become an essential part of the crew so she was glad the girl was saying this. "Are you sure? These articles are binding and I won't release you from them." She told her.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:41 pm

Katt stopped smiling for moment, if this was true, she wanted to take a good long consideration. She looked at the crew, the crew whom had become like her family, she looked to Ashton, the kindly young man whom she had grown quite close to. Then at the captain. The woman had saved her from working the rest of her youth at the tavern, the captain had treated her fairly and with kindness. She felt she could respect the captain for a wonderful length of time. She relaized this was what she wanted, this is what she loved. She loved the ship, the crew and her captain, what else could she want? Katt took a deep breath and looked at her captain with a serious face, "Captain, in the future I may may requests to go visit my mother, and other miscellanious things. But want more than anything, is to be here with the crew, with my friends, and with my captain. I feel that you have all treated me fairly and with respect, like any crew mate should. Therefore I ask again, will you let me sign your articles?"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:46 pm

Mikko smiled, pride as well as respect growing in her for the young girl. "It seems that you know your own mind Katt. Follow me and we'll fufill your request. And I don't think the crew will mind visiting you mother from time to time." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:50 pm

Katt felt overjoyed at this, she happily let a tear of joy streak down her face. She wiped it away quickly though, she felt honored that she was able to e given such a warm crew. She knew there was no way, any captain could be as good to her as the one she was about to sign her life away to protect.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:52 pm

As Katt signed her life away, Molucco felt dread wash over his entire being. He knew somethime had changed, something that he would not be able to fix.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:58 pm

Moonshine whom had decided to travel with his uncle by day and parents by night, said to his uncle, "Looking a little green, what's up? Just realized that you had a daughter?" He said a bit coldly. Katt took the pen and set it down, her signature gleamed from the paper. She couldn't help but feel she had done the right thing.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:00 pm

"There's a change in the wind is all." Molucco said cryptically.

Mikko smiled and took the paper from Katt, placing it in a desk drawer.

"Congradultaions Katt, You're officially apart of my crew." Mikko told her.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:09 pm

"Kinda stupid to not know if you have a daughter, I mean if you screw someone you should realize there's a possibility that you have a kid or something."

Katt nodded, "Thank you Captain." SHe was about to leave when she asked, "Is there anything I an do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:12 pm

"Just continue being a vital member of my crew." She answered.

"Moonshine," Molucco said, " There may come a day when this happens to you. If it does then you'll understand."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampirates (Ches)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next