mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

harry potter wocky and ches

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chesire

Chesire

harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:28 pm

For the next three minutes the room was filled with screaming as Myrna watched the pathetic 6th years run from the chimera. Once the time was up she stoned the chimera and sent the two girls off. She was gathering papers when the room chilled slightly. "I see you respond fast Nick." She joked. THe ghost chuckled before Myrna told him the plan at first he objected but finally he gave in and agreed.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:32 pm

Carson and chance went to the room of requirement and they sat like the usually do and chatted till bedtime when chance gave his ghostly kiss and Carson ran to the dormroom
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:35 pm

The next morning, the students had gathered in the Great Hall when there was screaming heard.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:38 pm

Carson ran with the other students chance appeared beside her " you don't know what happened do you?" she asked " no not really" he responded as they entered
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:41 pm

"Student's stay gathered in the Great hall!" Headmistress Moconagal said. "Professors Liripine, stay here. The rest of you go and find the source of that scream." THe staff nodded and left ad Myrna sat and watched the kids.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:47 pm

Carson and chance made their way to professor liripine " is everything okay professor?" Carson asked hearing some girls from the 6th year bully group giggle and she rolled her eyes " excuse my manners"she turned to the girls " oi stop that I may end of saving you one day like 'arry potter saved his friends" she glared
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:50 pm

Myrna chuckled at Carson's actions. "I'm not sure Ms. Littlehaven, but I am sure that I will protect all of you if needed." she answer.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:53 pm

Carson's cheeks tinted and she felt a chill I'm her hand and saw chance holding it the best he could " more like me protecting Carson professor" he smiled and some girls giggled
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:59 pm

Myrna nodded. "Do your best then Chance. Oh and I may need you help in an upcoming lesson but we'll talk later." SHe saw another student and smiled. "If you'll excuse me." She said walking over to the other student.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:03 pm

Carson nodded and she and chance moved to a corner and sat waiting for information. On the scream
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:15 pm

Nickolas ran in and whispered something in Liripine's ear. She cursed. "Alright, House Heads take the students to the towers immediately."
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:20 pm

Carson didn't hear the instructions but chance did " come on let's get going" he said " andiss out all the fun? Chance I want an adventure please let's go hide" chance shook his head " just don't get caught ok I don't want you hurt or worse expelled" he said softly
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:35 pm

Myrna followed Nickolas and were lead to a bloody corpse. "It seems a beast is loose. Myrna," Minerva said turning to Liripine, "Any idea since you seem to know alot about dangerous creatures." Myrna looked at the marks. "I'd say Aswang. Which means we have awhile before it feeds again." The headmistress nodded and the teachers spread out.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:45 pm

Carson and chance heard this and ran to the room of requirement " we are safest here" chance said softly and lead her to a corner " I never told you but there's a way to bring me back and I want to come back to feel your hand and kiss your forehead" Carson blushed and smiled " do you know how" she asked. Chance just shook his head
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:50 pm

The teachers were searching as the Aswang snuck into the room of requirement.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:58 pm

Carson heard something and she jumped " the beast is in here chance what do I do?" chance smiled " climb that pile there I'll meet you soon" he dissapeared to professor lilipine " the beast is in the room of requirement" he said quickly before returning to carson
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:09 pm

Myrna smiled and headed to the room of requirement, wand drawn. She saw the creature sneaking towards Carson.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:18 pm

carson had her back turned as chance appeared infront of her " whatever you do dont move" he said softly she blinked in response " the thing" she mouthed chance nodded and looked to professor lilipine
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:31 pm

"Evanesco!" she exclaimed. The spell missed and the creature turned around, eyes narrowed. It jumped at Myrna. "Bombarda!" she yelled. The spill hit and the creature exploded. "You okay?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:35 pm

carson let out a breath " yes, im sorry i didnt follow instructions, i though it'd be safer 'ere but ..." she bit her lip softly " thanks chance". chance nodded and smiled going to myrna " i need your help, making me human again , for carson" he whispered
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:35 pm

Myrna sighed. "Ten points from Hufflepuff, off to the tower Ms.Littlehaven." She said before turning to Chance. "There is no spell that can do that, I'm sorry." With that she lft. 'I'm sorry for lying Chance but that is dark magic that not even I should know. She thought as she headed to her office
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:38 pm

carson climbed down and sighed . chance sighed " but professor!, i know there is one! please i want to feel carson's hand in my her lips on mine, im in love with her please help me" chance pleaded as carson was out of earshot

carson climbed to the tower and sat with the rest of the hufflepuff house and sighed softly
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:26 pm

Myrna ignored him until her office doors were closed and locked, then she whirled on him. "The magic you ask for is forbbiden, even more then the three Unforgivable curses. Do you understand me?"
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:35 pm

chance cursed under his breath " i know its forbidden, do you know anyone outside that can help me , i want this please, sont you understand love? the reason carson is laughed at is becaus eher only friend is a ghost" he paced the rooms walls

carson sat in the corner wondering where chance had gone off too she heard giggling " poor little orphan carson did you boyfriend die because he was around you like your parents?" she plugged her ears and turned to the wall and started to cry softly
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:40 pm

When she heard him asked her if she understood love, she sucked in a breath. Yes she understood love but not even love was worth the price the spell asked. "So you're ready to sacrifice ten souls to bring yourself back? Ten innocent people must die for this spell, do you understand that?!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

harry potter wocky and ches
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next