mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:51 pm

she smiled and thought a moment i think the crew needs a day at a nice beach on a lone island to be refreshed she smirked and whispered "clean ocean water would be great to bathe in " she laughed lightly and moved away from jack wanting to stay next to him though she walked over to raven "say how you feeling?" she asked musing with ravens hair
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:19 pm

Jack grinned and thought that maybe that would be a nice thing to do. It would give everyone a break from the life of a plunderer for once.
Raven looked at Scarlet with a new face now, a face of a nervous and scared child doing something new to them. "I...I don't feel so good. My stomach has this burning yet fluttery feeling. Like I'm doing something wrong. I mean look at everyone, they're looking at us, they're looking at me!" Raven whispered.
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:24 pm

she smiled softly " thats because you look beautiful .. and between me and you i saw that look on your face when you looked at gibbs over there" she smirked and then she looked back at jack and smled lightly her cheeks turning a light pink " your brother is a great man i say ..when i heard of him i vowed tomyself that i would meet him and here i am falling in love with 'im i swear if i keep falling ill injure myself" she giggled an embarrased giggle " oh i beleive we are headed to a paradise for a break
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:32 pm

Raven blushed, "Oh! Gibbs...Gibbs is just a friend. He pratically raised me and my brother when father couldn't. He...he's 19 years older than me, it can't happen he's old enough to be my young father. Besides I doubt he sees me as anymore than a daughter. But...I'm glad you're happy with my brother. It's nice to see him like this." Raven said. Raven couldn't help but like the quirky girl whom she decided whether or not she took her place, she still considered Scarlet a friend. Beach Paradise eh? That should be fun."
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:35 pm

she smiled at raven and hugged her eyes a good island " jack there a paradise!" she pointed out making her way to the ships edge barefoot as always " she gazed at the little island seeing several rocks forming a wall and thought that would be were she would bathe she smiled at the thought of clean hair and she turned seeing jack behind her she blushed lightly
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:15 pm

"Brilliant! LAND HO!" Jack shouted to Gibbs. He wrapped an arm around Scarlet slightly, "This is going to be a good night. I can feel it in my bones."
Raven glanced at Gibbs, as the other men set to work. Did she even like him like that? No, no of course not. He's her friend, and 2nd father...Well...maybe a small part of her does.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:30 pm

"DONT FORGET THE RUM!" she shouted as well feeling his arm around her and she smiled" eye it will as soon as im clean " she laughed lightly leading him off the ship then leaving him in the sand after kissing his cheek and batting her eyelashes running toward the rock wall she had seen and slipping behind it undressing and sliding into the water wich was surprisingly warm and she smiled and scrubbed her head getting the dirt and grit out and she started to sing " the king and his men stole the queen from her bed... and bound her in her bones! " she continued to sing " the seas be ours and by the powers.... where we will we'll roam!.... yo ho houl together hoist the colors high! heave ho theifs and beggars never shall we die!"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:44 pm

He followed her and watched her bathe, listening to her wonderous words of music. The tune set his heart at ease.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:49 pm

she doves under the water and came up looking and seeing jack and blushing deeply " jack if your gunna watch then just join me you ol bugger!" she laughed her quircky laugh and swam around " the waters fine!" she called out again and dove under and quickly grabbing her undergarmets and putting them on under the water so that she was decent enough
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:03 pm

Jack laughed and stripped down till he was in his under trousers. "Mmmm..." He moaned in delight at the warm water. He swam towards her.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:09 pm

she smiled" you cought me singing im embarrased" she laughed swimming away being cheeky will looked around the island and practiced his sword skills showing off a bit to the crew and other stuff wondering where scarlet went and where jack went
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:15 pm

Jack laughed and swam and chased her. Will came upon them in horror and gawked. "SCARLET FIREWEAVER!!! YOU GET OUT OF THERE RIGHT NOW AND GET DECENT! I WILL NOT HAVE MY SISTER DRESSED INNAPROPRIATELY IN FRONT OF HIM!!!"
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:18 pm

she looked at will " you know im not really your sister and im 19 goddamnit so let it be william turner!" she yelled back getting out of the water and grabbing her clothes and putting them on and walking up to will slapping him and walking back out to the water still dress and planting a long kiss onto jacks lips right infront of will because she wanted to kiss him and the bonus was pissing will off wich was one of her favorite games
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:36 pm

"AUGH! Damnit Scarlet! I love you like one! And what kind of way is that to treat the person who raised you!" Will snarled definetly po'd.
Jack smirked, and followed Scarlet to wherever she went.
Raven sat at the fire, with the other crew members still watching her with lust.
"Leave her alone boys, she's had enough of your gawking." Gibbs barked gruffly at them.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:40 pm

she smiled at will " i know you darn well raised me but im a defiant teen ill do as i please now so hush up " she took jacks hand and they both went and sat by the fire as well next to raven " did you get a bath raven?" she asked in a whispered and then watched the flames dance infront of her
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:55 pm

"No...I suppose I should." Raven got up and walked to the area Scarlet was previously at. She stripped and sank into the warm water. She washer her body, something she hardly did, being one of the guys.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:02 pm

she nodded and her hand slid into jack hand "how bout some rum?" she asked letting her hair dry and digging her toes in the soft warm sand thinking *i really think im in love with him ...will thinks its all a game though*
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:31 pm

Jack grinned, "Sure love." He popped open a new bottle and handed it to Scarlet. "Wenches first." He said playfully, intertwining his fingers with hers. How he longed to express his love for her, he had barely known her long and he knew, that he was deeply in love with Scarlet.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:34 pm

she took a nice long swig and hiccuped shooting a smug look to will who was alone for the moment still pissed at her she laughed lightly when jack called her love and she looked up at him her bright aqua blue eyes shining as she hiccuped again
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:39 pm

He took a long swig himself, and whispered in Scarlet's ear, his hot rum breath tickling and warming her neck, "You, are the most succulent looknig woman I have ever met Scarlet." He said gazing into her aqua colored eyes with his cocoa brown ones. Raven looked away blushing as her brother and friend exchanged sweet talk.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:41 pm

she looked at him and giggled a bubbly giggle and leaned into him " and you jack sparrow are a devilish prince of the seas" she spoke softly as will watched pissed still
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:56 pm

Jack overwhelmed in love kissed her deeply and passionately. "Scarlet I-I need to tell you something..." He said as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:59 pm

-she kissed back smiling "go on?" she was hoping hed say what she hoped hed say wich when she thought this it made no sense to her but she let it og and listened to him taking a nother swig real fast
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:05 pm

"I...I..." Suddenly he freaked, his mind went blank, he couldn't tell her. He was scared. How could he know if she truly loved him? So he said the first thing that popped in his head. He whispered, "Raven's not my sister." He said mindlessly not realizing that the words he said could be taken wrong.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:19 pm

she looked down " i see ... thats understandable for she looks nothing like you " she got up sadenned and walked toward the ship she had picked a flower earlyer and was plucking the petals she truly loved jack she had since she ever heard about him and now hes been kissingher and well she didnt hesr what she wanted to hear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next