mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Chesire

Chesire

Kingdom Hearts - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:44 pm

"He's right Rocx we're here with you, every step of the way." Xeri promised.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:55 pm

Rocx blinked away a tear. "Thanks guys you're the best." She said pulling them into a very out of character hug. "I don't know what I'd do without you." said blinking back a tear then she said, with a small smile. "So...looks like I'm going to be a mom." She said with slight happiness.
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:57 pm

"You'll Be an awesome mom." Xeri said smiling. "ANd you'l have us to help you along the way."
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:24 pm

Rocxtuney laughed. Rocxtuney told Luxord she apologized for the freak out, but she never told him why she did so. But the two couples kept dating, and they each got closer to their respective partners. Axel was still protective over Xeri and everytime Zexion was making out with Xeri, Axel would interrupt them. Rocxtuney kept in shape and ate healthy and pretended nothing had happened but eventually she began to get bigger around the middle. She, with the big help from her two friends, kept the morning sickness hidden. But when she was four months pregnant, everyone was wondering why she was getting so "fat". Finally at breakfast, a meal the whole org. shared, while Rocxtuney was eating weird foods, that she claimed awhile ago, was a new fad for her. Luxord finally asked, "Rocxtuney, why don't you do more excercisng and less eating?" He asked. Her moods swings were violent these days but she was usually more emotional than bitchy, which was theexact opposite of when she was normal. She burst into tears and Zexion and Xeri glared at him. The whole org was watching with confused expressions. "Rocxtuney, I think it's time you told him, told everyone." Zexion said.

Rocxtuney nodded wiping away tears, "Yeah, I guess you're right. Luxord, everyone, I've not been getting fat, the truth is I'm pregnant." Instantly Vexen looked nacious then fainted and fell off his chair.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:31 pm

Xeri kept in her laughter at Vexen's reaction and looked around the table. There were looks of suprise: Demyx Xiggy, Xaldin, Axel and Roxas; Nonchalance: Larxene, Xemnas, Lexeaus and Saix, and surprisingly fury: Marluxia. But the best one was Luxord who had dropped the tequila bottle he was about to drink from.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:43 pm

Mom was pissed, I could tell. But my focuse was on Luxord. "I didn't want to tell you till the time was right." She said. "Whoa, wait, but then that means...you're like four months right?" Luxord asked. Rocxtuney nodded. "Only five more months, and you're going to be a father." Rocxtuney said. Luxord paled. Him a father? That was just about as picturable as Larxene becoming a mom, not that anyone was dumb to try and touch Larxene. Marlarxia stood but didn't say anything he was so flustered and red in the face he didn't know what to say. He barked out, "I....flowers....garden!" He stormed off leaving his pink cherrios to go soggy.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:50 pm

Xeri went scarlet aith the amount of fore that she was keeping her laughter in. MArluxia's comment certianly didn't help but somehow she got through it without so much as a chuckle. She waited, preparing to shoot Luxord if he hurt Rocx.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:04 pm

Luxord blinked, "Bloody hell, I don't know what to say Rocx...I certainly didn't expect this, but it does fit all the pieces...Well...I guess this means I gotta learn to be a dad." He said with a smile. Rocxtuney's smile broadened. She walked over to Luxord and threw her arms around him. "Thank you Lux," then even quieter she whispered, "I love you Luxord." Awkwardly at first Luxord hugged her then he closed his arms around her firmly with genuine care. "I love you too Rocx." He said. Zexion smiled and looked at Xeri, with the same genuine love and care that those two shared. "I didn't know Nobodies could have babies." Saix said to Xemnas. "Nor did I." Xemnas replied to Saix.

With that out of the way, everything went on as normal. Vexen couldn't believe his little girl was going to have a baby. This was a bit out of the blue in his book.

A couple of months later, when Rocx was six months prego, Xeri and Zexion were making out in his room. It was night and they had just shared an amazing date going through many of the worlds. Visiting the world of Pride Rock and going to the place where their feelings really started to blossom. Then there was a candle lit dinner, a movie in twilight town, and then here they were.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:19 pm

(Why do I get the feeling that Zexion is about to catch alot of hell?)

Xeri quickly rid both Zexion and herself of their clothes before trailing kisses down his chest. Lexeaus passed their room several minutes later to hear sounds he really didn't want to hear. Eventually the two fell asleep. A week later Xeri had been getting sick alot in the mornings. She went to Vexen and talked to him, thinking it was only a cold. When he gave her a pregnancy test she throw it back at him.

"You son of a bitch!" She said. Vexen said, knowing why she was angry.

"We should at least see." He said. Xeri consented and took the test. After a few minutes, Xeri left the bathroom, looking as though he was about to cry. THough she did not appear sad.

(Poor Lexeaus! XD)
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:40 pm

{XD Well, I guess this is turning out to be one freaking awesone rp.]

Rocxtuney was coming into the lab to talk to Vexen, when she saw Xeri. "Xeri? What are you doing in here?" She asked. Rocxtuney's stomach had doubled in size and was much bigger for a woman at six months.

Luxord was at the bar with Xigbar drinking of course, and Luxord was talking about his future kids. "Xig, what am I supposed to do? I don't know how to be a father. I'm just that one guy a girl ends up sleeping with. I've never gotten a girl pregnant before. What have I gotten myself into?" "Well, you fucked up bud, so you gotta live with it. But you know, since you care about my sister so much, and she is the mother of your runt, you're going to have to do something special for her, with all the crap you've put her through." Xig said with a smirk. "What do you mean Xig?" Lux asked. He was lucky Xig was cool with his sister getting knocked up, but it did seem a little scary that Xig didn't get all pissy. Xigbar flashed and turned his hand a few times giving emphasis to his ring finger.

"No...you don't mean?"

"Yep."

"Blast it Xig, I have commitment issues."

"Too bad, you fucked my sister you drunken ass bastard." Xig laughed.

Luxord then replied, "Well I guess it wouldn't hurt to try. After all, I do love her."

"There we go." Xig encouraged.

"Alright, I'll go by a ring. But there is still one last thing I need to do before I do that." Lux said.

"Oh? And that would be?" Xiga asked.

Lux decked him in the face, "Druken ass bastard." Then Luxord hurled on XIggy's cloak.

"Alright, wedding rings...or engagement rings? Oh screw it I'll get both." He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:48 pm

Xeri turned and smiled at her friend. "It happened, it actually happened." She said walking over to the pregnant woman and hugged her.

"Vexen I need the- Oh Xeri, Rocx what are you doing in here?" He asked. Xeri saw him and kissed him hard on the mouth, tears still streaming from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:55 pm

Zexion smiled but didn't know what the hell was going on. "Well hello to you too." He said, giving Xeri a big hug. "Well I am hear to ask when will a baby will make his first movement, but Xeri's here for a different reason." She said not wanting to spoil Xeri's surprise for Zexion.

Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:58 pm

Xeri took a deep breath and looked Zexion in the eyes.

"Remember when I said that it would be almost impossible for me to conceive?" She asked, praying he understood what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:11 am

He looked questioning for a minute, then his went wide and he had an look of surprise and over filled joy cover his face. "THis is great! Oh Xeri!" He laughed, picking her up and swinging her around and put her down and hugged her. Tears of joy tickled the brim of his eyes. Then he paled, "Oh crap, Xemnas and Saix are going to murder me!" Then he shook the thought away, "Oh well, I'll deal with that later. The important thing is you're pregnant and we're both happy." Zexion said.

Vexen groaned, "In three more months I have to deliver a baby, and then six more months and I will have to deliver another!" He threw his hands up in the air. Rocxtuney then remembered something crucial was coming up, but that would have to wait. She'd worry about that later.

That night, everyone was gathered and was eating dinner. Luxord finished eating and cleared his throat. "Rocxtuney?" "Yeah?" She replied. He got up and kneeled before her, "I love you more than life itself. I don't care if nobodies arn't supposed to have hearts or not. But I want you to know, I want you to be mine forever. Rocxtuney, he opened up a black velvet case, "Rocxtuney, will you marry me?" Rocxtuney dropped her fork in utter shock. Vexen chocked on his food. Rocxtuney looked at him with adoring eyes, "Yes, yes!" Then she jumped. "Are you okay?" Luxord asked. Rocxtuney smiled brightly, "the baby gave his first kick!" She squealed. She put luxord's hand on her belly, when he too felt it, he chuckled. She turned to her best friends, "The baby kicked!" She repeated enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:18 am

Xeri was caught in between congradulation Rocx on her marrigaen and knocking Luxord over to feel the baby kick. When she felt a small thump against her hands. She smiled and, without thinking, she said

"I can't wait until my baby starts kicking." Axel, Xemnas, Zexion and Saix froze. Xemnas turned to Xeri.

"What was that." Saix hissed. Zexion backed up alittle as the trio stood up.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:23 am

[roflmfao over the knocking Luxord aside and the "slip up".}

"Um..." Zexion began to try and explain, but he knew this would most likely not end well. Because the three looked like murder was the 1st thing on their minds. Zexion smiled, "Well...now you heard the great news! Xeri, why don't you and I go to bed huh? It's been a long day." He said pretending to yawn and not wanting to get caught up with the trio of guys.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:27 am

"Axel, take Xeri to her room. You can Join Saix, Zexion and I after she goes to bed." Axel nodded and took Xeri away as Saix went for Zexion.

"Axel! WTF?!? You know this shouldn't even be happening! its a miracle that it is so why are you trying to kill the father of my child?!?" Xeri asked. Axel sighed and said

"FOr your own good." He pulled her into her room made her lay down and locked the door on his way out, heading to Xemnas' office.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:38 am

Saix threw Zexion in a chair and Xemnas sat at his desk. For the moment that is. Saix stood hovering over Xemnas. Axel soon came in.

Rocxtuney and Luxord and the others went to bed. For a while they talked about what might happen to Zexion. Then when they finished worrying they started talking baby names.
"If it's a girl, I want he name to be Erix Luxi. That will be her first and middle name. Named after Xeri and you." Rocx smiled. "Fine, then if it's a boy, I want the boy to be named Nexzion Xiggy. Names after Zexion and and Xigbar." Luxord said. Rocxtuney nodded.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:44 am

The next morning came sooner then expexcted and No one had yet to hear from Zexion.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:48 am

Rocxtuney waited and when someone unlocked Xeri's door so she could eat breakfast, Rocxtuney waited with Xeri and worried as well. Zexion was her male best friend, if anything happened to him, she would have something to say to him. She tried to reassure Xeri that Zexion was okay.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:51 am

Zexion soon appeared in Xeri's room. "Zexy!" Xeri cried, running to him
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:57 am

Rocxtuney watched patiently, she was glad Zexy was still alive. Xeri would've killed her "parents" and Axel if they had hurt Zexion.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:07 am

"Im fine, they just roughed me up a little, though I must admit you mother is very scary when he's mad." Zexion replied.

"No burns? No cuts? No trapped in the world of Nothingness?" Xeri asked, Zexion chuckled and shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:18 am

"Well that's a relief." Rocxtuney said. Soon enough, Xeri was three months pregnant and Rocxtuney who looked like a small hot air balloon tipped sideways was walking around. SHe had to stay in the castle at all times to be sure to get to the operating room asap. They had jsut celebrated Xeri's birthday. SHe had been showered with gifts that would not only suit her but also for pleasureable encounters in the bedroom with Zexion. Many of which Zexion would be embarrassed that they gave to Xeri in the first place. Anyways the two girls were pigging out on cake, and Zexion and the guys were talking elsewhere, when Rocxtuney, gasped and starting screaming. "MOM!!! DAD!!! LUXORD!!! THE WATER BROKE!!! GET YOU ASSES TO THE LAB!" The two girls teleported to the lab and Vexen went straight to work. While Marly watched and Luxord held Rocxtuney's hand. Zexion stood by Xeri. Xigbar jsut came in and watched just to laugh at his sister. But soon enough, Rocxtuney was handed not one, but two beautiful healthy babies. A boy and a girl. The boy was black haired like his mom, and the girl was blonde like her dad, but she has silver streaks like her mom and uncle. They were given the names that were picked out for them Erix Luxi for the girl and Nexzion Xiggy for the boy.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:25 am

Xeri congradulated the two new parents before turning to Marluxia.

"Congrats grandma." She teased, making Saix, who convieniently walked in, snicker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mad tea party :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: