mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hey this is like a chat room here

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

hey this is like a chat room here Empty
PostSubject: hey this is like a chat room here   hey this is like a chat room here EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:10 pm

this part of the forum is for randomness kay i know you all we are all random .. you can talk about the forums or whatever so okay ill start by sayin

HIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: hey this is like a chat room here   hey this is like a chat room here EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:17 pm

XD yeah, and give off ideas about what should happen next. Speaking of which for POTC us, I was thinking that when we are walked off the plank the storm hits and you and I are stranded on a island and that's where we'll be for...the next ten years? Or you know after the movies and before the ten year part of third?
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: hey this is like a chat room here   hey this is like a chat room here EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:20 pm

no not yet ... i think i wanna change up the film style a bit lol keep one of us in while the otehr ...well yeah youll see ...lol
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: hey this is like a chat room here   hey this is like a chat room here EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:26 pm

Alright.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: hey this is like a chat room here   hey this is like a chat room here EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:50 pm

ive been trying to think of a KH charry its hard lol i dont know much about it yet lol i still need to read KH II book 3
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: hey this is like a chat room here   hey this is like a chat room here EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:08 pm

Well first off your name HAS to have an X in it. Or else it CAN"T work. Because your name without the X and letters switched around has to make your Somebody's actual name. Just look on wikipedia Kingdom Hearts, you'll understand/ But that's if you want to be an Org. 13 character.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: hey this is like a chat room here   hey this is like a chat room here EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:22 pm

i think ill go disney on this one .. be a random unknown disney charry lol that would be funny ..ooh from lion king!!! yes i can be a lioness ..better yet a cub!! one of nalas friends!!! its brilliant!! lol do they ever visit lion king?
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: hey this is like a chat room here   hey this is like a chat room here EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:28 pm

if they have a mission there yes
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: hey this is like a chat room here   hey this is like a chat room here EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:29 pm

okay cool
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: hey this is like a chat room here   hey this is like a chat room here EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:30 pm

Yeah. Whenever I do a KH rp I am either a human character that got sucked into the world of KH, or I'm apart of the org.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: hey this is like a chat room here   hey this is like a chat room here EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:35 pm

I'm always part of the org
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: hey this is like a chat room here   hey this is like a chat room here EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:37 pm

im soo new to this lol
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: hey this is like a chat room here   hey this is like a chat room here EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:44 pm

Kristina and I can help you.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: hey this is like a chat room here   hey this is like a chat room here EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:47 pm

kk! im getting sleepy so ill posst once more on some then head to bed kay! ill see you both in the morning luff ya!!!
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: hey this is like a chat room here   hey this is like a chat room here EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:50 pm

Well Pam is currently reading POTC all
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: hey this is like a chat room here   hey this is like a chat room here EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:15 pm

awesome...i still got a fricken head ache but my nap was nice ...
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: hey this is like a chat room here   hey this is like a chat room here EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:34 pm

I hope you get better.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: hey this is like a chat room here   hey this is like a chat room here EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:09 pm

hey ches! i have a idea for in potc all... we will be headed to ship wreck cove right...well thats the pirate lord meeting and then when all the pirates are fighting over who becomes king the king peice is cut in half in front of jack so me and you each grab a peice and jack votes "them" pointing to us.....what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: hey this is like a chat room here   hey this is like a chat room here EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:04 pm

dont feel good post later me
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: hey this is like a chat room here   hey this is like a chat room here EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:26 pm

That Idea sounds amazing!!! luffs it
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: hey this is like a chat room here   hey this is like a chat room here EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:00 pm

glad you like it ... .get well hatter!! we need you!!!
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: hey this is like a chat room here   hey this is like a chat room here EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:34 am

I'm back and ready to go. I also have a trivial idea for All for you two girls and Jack. BUt I ain't telling ya. Wink Oh btw Kris, you are going to get a big hug. You should be lucky that you weren't here when i saw the Opera forum, I think I broke Yamato's eardrums and Marylla's. lol I was squealing in surprise and happiness! 8D. Btw Yamato says Hi!
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: hey this is like a chat room here   hey this is like a chat room here EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:55 pm

I've had this idea since I saw Phantom on broadway. I thought you would like it. and tell Reika I says hi too! Oh, I won't post in alot of the other threads because Marylla hasn't been able to post in awhile but I will post in KH and ROG
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: hey this is like a chat room here   hey this is like a chat room here EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:00 pm

ks, hey you liked the name Sterling right? WEll I have the Futuristic Medieval story, I would like you to look at, if you don't want to post on it. That's fine. But I think you might like it. It's just kind of random but it's based on a dream I had last night. Though there will be a ball scene somwhere in there and some dramatic scene where Lily has some kind of problem.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: hey this is like a chat room here   hey this is like a chat room here EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:08 pm

O saw it! I would make a char but right now I;m working on ch 2 of a phantom fanfic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey this is like a chat room here   hey this is like a chat room here Empty

Back to top Go down

hey this is like a chat room here
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mad tea party :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: