mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Chesire

Chesire

VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:59 pm

"Yes, just hating being an aristocrat right now." Rio answered before walking away.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:16 pm

Koratani cocked her head confused. What was an aristocrat? Why would it be bad to be one? Koratani walked away and stood on a balcony in the moonlight feeling refreshed. She then saw a silver haired boy and a brunette girl talking. She recognized the boy's voice as the person whom saved her from the bad vampire.
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:00 am

When Rio reached her room she locked the door, and sunk to her knees. It wasn't fair! She knew had an eye on the disicplanry committe girl, but if she ceased trying to become her lord's bride her family was going to execute her. Furthermore, her father hated the Aido family for some unknown reason. She would never be allowed to see him.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:09 pm

Koratani watched the boy with care until the sun came. Even then she stayed out a bit longer. THe sun didn't hurt her. But soon she went back inside.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:04 am

Rio noticed the sun rise. She looked at her bed but knew that she was too tired to go to sleep. She heaved a sigh and stood up, she opened her door and walked out of her room.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:12 pm

Koratani, knowing she wasn't a vampire wondered why she was in a place full of vampires...? Well it didn't matter. Koratani began to wander around, and found the door leading outside. She just wanted some fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:35 pm

Rio heard footsteps head towards the door and raced downstairs. Seeing the new girl walk towards it she let out a fierce hiss. Rio pulled her away from the door. "Idiot! we're not allowed outside while the day class is up! Are you trying to get in trouble your second day here."
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:26 pm

"Day Class? I don't understand." said the trembling girl. "Thank you Rio." Kaname's voice echoed. "I can take it from here. I believe you've delieverd the message well enough." Said Kaname with a slight smile.

(Btw I didnt' get script either.)
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:22 am

Rio nodded. She let go of Koratani and headed back to her room, finally tired. Once she shut her door she walked to the bed in the middle of the room and collapsesd in an exhausted heap ontop of it.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:57 pm

Kaname took Koratani into a spare room and laid out the rules on her. "So you see Hasikawa, you can't leave here, during this time, because you will soon become a vampire." "Me? Become a vampire?" She said unbelievingly. Then a flash of what happened when she ran here from the vampire ran through her mind. The excrutiating pain of being bitten. She gasped and then nodded. "Err...yes...I-I understand Kuran-Sama." Koratani answered.

Aido sat in his room mindlessly drawing a picture of him and Rio. He sighed. If only he could be closer to her, despite their family fued.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:03 pm

Akatsuki shook his head as he watched his cousin. He knew that Aido liked the Shirokawa girl bbut this was alittle much.

"Now you're drawing pictures of her? Next you'll be writing her name on your papers or stalking her." He said.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:00 pm

"Hmm? What Akatuski?" He then noticed that he had drawn a picture of Rio and tinted pink and hid the pictute. "Shut up." He growled lightly at his cousin.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:09 pm

"And you're supposed to be a genius, boy did they get that wrong." Akatsuki muttered before rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 2:25 pm

"I am a genius! I'm just...in a tough spot..." Aido said sadly.

Kaname found the person he was looking for. "Rio? We need to talk."
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:58 pm

Rio got out of bed and opened the door. "Yes Kaname-sama?" She asked tiredly.

"Sure Hanabusa. If you're such a genius then you'd have figured a way past the fued already." Akatsuki told him
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:42 pm

"Shut up." Aido growled at his cousin, "I'm working on it."

Kaname looked at Rio, "Listen, I know why you're here. I know why you're family sent you, and I will be sending word to them about my feelings on this matter." He said kindly. But not stating what his feelings about the subject were. Then he walked off. He found Aido. "Aido, I need to speak with you." He said. Aido nodded panicingly hiding his drawing. Hanabusa walked away leaving them to be alone. "Aido, there's no need to hide it, I know that you have feelings towards Rio. Listen, I'm going to be speaking to both yours and Rio's parents about this business. I'll see what I can do." He then walked off. "But Kuran-Sama!" Aido began then huffed. What did Kuran-sama mean by that? What did he plan to do?
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:26 am

It took Rio a minute to realize what he meant. When she did she whispered her thanks to the place where Kaname had just been standing. After a fewmore minutes, she ran to Aido's room and knocked on the door. "Aido?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:30 am

Kaname had just left Aido's room when Rio came to his door. He quickly hid the picture and realized what Kuran meant! Kuran was going to help them solve this dilehma. Aido opened the door. His clothes were a bit out of place due to the fact that he had been lounging around. "Hey Rio!" he greeted a bit nervously now.

Kaname was in his room writing letters to the parents. Explaining to RIo's family that he already loved someone and had no wish to marry Rio, though she was a very educated young woman. And that he would bless both families, if they would stop the feud. He sent the letters off and returned to his dorm.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:02 pm

Smiling, Rio throw her arms around him and kissed him full on the lips. In the background Akatsuki chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:31 pm

Overjoyed at the fact that they could freely express their feelings for each other, he kissed her back with heated passion. He loved her and would be forever grateful to Kuran-Sama. To hold her...to kiss her...to have her so close without guilt...It was bliss. It was beyond anything anyone could ever imagine...This...this is love. He thought.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Rio broke the kiss and leaned her head on his chest. She was extremely thankful to Kaname-sama. To be able to kiss him outside of her dreams was bliss. "I love you Hanabusa." She told him. Akatsuki, sensing he needed to leave and fast, slipped out of the room, pushed the couple in and closed the door. Rio landed ontop of Hanabusa and stared into his eyes, her face bright red.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:08 pm

Aido turned bright red himself, but then smiled. "I love you too Rio." He held her close as they laid on the floor, and without tearing his eyes from hers. He affectionately played with her. "So...when we get up...and have a weekend off...do you wanna see a movie together?" he asked.

During this time, Koratani Hasikawa was trying to sleep, but it wasn't working well. She kept having dreams of the incident. Undistinguishable flashes of her past hit her like a bat one after another. She was being bitten again, and suddenly she was screaming. SHe shot up in bed. Cold sweat dripping on her face. She wiped it away. She knew everything a normal person did. Except her own history...Where did she come from? Who were her parents? Those questions rang through her head. She wondered...Who was the light haired boy who saved her?
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:12 pm

Rio smiled. "I'd love to." she answered. "Rio! Rio are you in there? I need to speak with you and Akatsuki said you were in Aido's room." a female voice said as the door opened. Rio quickly go off of Aido just before Ruka walked in. "Yes Ruka?" Rio asked. "There's some concepts I didn't understand in class today, I was wondering if you could help me out?" Ruka asked. "Sure, give me a second," Rio turned to Aido, "I will see you later." With that she kissed him on the cheek and walked towards a now stunned Ruka.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 4:54 pm

Aido nodded grinning. He felt as if the day, the week, the month, no the year couldn't get anybetter. It was now official with their spoken 'I love yous' that they were boyfriend girlfriend. But he decided that it would be nice to ask her anyways.

The following day was a Friday. Aido kept looking at Rio during class. Koratani however was actually picking up in her classes because she new more now. She knew everything she used to except who she truly was.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:18 am

During class, Rio paid very little attention to the teacher. She already knew about the subject, political relationships within Aristocrat families. She glanced back at Aido, always winking at him when their eyes met. She couldn't wait for the weekend, she was very excited about her date with Aido
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!   VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mad tea party :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: