mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pirates of the Carribean (all)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Chesire

Chesire

Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:17 pm

She nodded and smiled at him. She wasn't going to let embarassment make her look like a coward!
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:27 pm

"hey saph deep breath and lets do this" she smiled and let go of jack walking up front " lets get this show on the road !" she laughed light heartedly
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:51 pm

They came to a large room with tons of people, different Pirate lords and ladies. After much argument about Kings and Queens, and rules. Captain Edward Teague came out and made a grand appearance. "Jackie, Raven." He greeted fondly. "Daddy!" Raven said with joy and hugged her father.
The Pirate King.
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:54 pm

she nodded respectivly to captain teagan and took a seat next to jack the same time her sister did and sh watched the pirate lords and ladies bicker
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:57 pm

It took all of Sapphire's willpower not to laugh at the scene before her. These supposedly frightening Pirate lords and Ladies bickering like school children. Oh what irony!
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:12 am

Captain Teague let go of Raven and spoke to Jack. FInally he said, "We must come to a decision! We must choose the new Pirate King or Queen!"
"Nominations now!"
Everyone voted for themselves. Edward had the contract on the table, under his finger tips.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:14 am

she laughed lightly seeing that during the bickering the kings peace was broken in two and it sat infront of jack who had yet to vote so she eyed her sister hoping shed get the idea to grab one half while she grabbed the other
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:31 am

Sapphire got the idea and they both dived for it, each gettng a half.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:08 am

"I nominate Sapphire and Scarlet. Both are sisters you know." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:20 am

she laughed holding the half of the piece then turned to captain teagan " so captain teagan whats the verdict?"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:30 am

Captain Teague answered, "Well..." He chuckled, "I've never had anything like this happen before, but I suppose, if you work together, then yes, you are both the Pirate Kings." He announced. Everyone cheered. Raven smiled and held her brother's hand, happy for the girls. Raven went to talk with her father as Jack asked Sapph and Scarlet to follow him into another room.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:35 am

she followed with saph to the other room " what is it jack love?" she asked

[bouts to go to bed]
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:38 am

"Yes Jack, love?" she said at the same time as her sister.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:55 am

Jack fiddled with his pockets then kneeled and brought out two medium velvet colored boxes. "Will you Sapphire Stormblade and Scarlet Fireweaver, cast away your names and take mine, giving me your hands in marriage?" He held a sapphire ring to Sapph, and a garnet to Scarlet. He slipped on their rings and got up and placed a necklace upon each of their necks. Scar's was three small daggers on her chain, and on Sapph's was a Skull but instead of crossbones it was cross daggers.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:01 am

Sapphire couldn't believe it, Jack Sparrow was proposing to her and her sister. The man who was infamous on Tortuga for being a playing was going to take brides.

"Aye, Jack. I will marry you." she told him.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:44 am

He smiled. He kept the tears of joy inside himself. To him, these girls were the world, they were no they ARE everything. And he couldn't imagine life without them. When the time came, he would be there at end of the isle. Waiting for them. They weren't the ladies of the night he would play with. No. These girls he shared true love with.

Captain Teague asked Raven to come into a seperate room with him.
"Yes Father?" She asked him happiiy.
Captain Teague took a deep breath and took her hands, "My darling little blackbord..."
"Yes?" Raven said eagerly.
"Raven...you're adopted." He finished softly.
Raven's eyes got wide in disbelief, her hands went limp in his.
"What?" She asked.
"We found you as a baby, you were in a basket and it was by luck we found you then because it was stormy and you could've been drowned by the tidal waves. I had Jack swear that he would never tell, and I raised you with him to be the best pair of pirates I will ever know. We had no idea who your true parents are, but all that was on you when we found you was this, as proof." Raven took the silver locket carefully. She opemed it, and inside were the names Davy and Calypso.
Raven gasped. "No, I...I can't be. The daughter of the Captain of the Flying Dutchman and the Sea Goddess, Calypso." She breathed. "How?" She asked. "Look at yourself my little lass, who can have red eyes quite like yours, whom can love the sea and never be away from it like the daughter of a sea goddess." Raven took a shaky breath. "I...I can't believe this."
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:32 pm

she too said yes and looked at the ring lhappily and smiled at her sister
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:51 pm

After looking at her ring for a second, Sapphire winked at her sister, sending a mental note to follow her lead and then began to kiss Jack passionately.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:13 pm

she nodded and snuggled against jack nibbling his ear softly

(what are you gunna do ches?)
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:22 pm

Jack kissed Sapph back and also moaned as well with what Scar was doing. "My darlings..."

Raven teared up..."You're...You're not my father?" She ran outside the cavern hid her face in her arms and knees and bawled. Never had she felt so alone, so outcasted.

Back to top Go down
paaamleaaa

paaamleaaa

Location : a place, by a place, next to a place, inbetween two places

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:37 pm

{i got a jar of dirt} lol! [i think i should be dropped off at port roil i dont right mutch
}(im see sick) lol!
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:42 pm

Sapphire looked up at Jack, lust clearly shown in her eyes. "Yes, luv?"
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:43 pm

she pulled away as well looking at her sister and jack
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:51 pm

"Tonight, we will celebrate. Like none other." He grinned lustfully.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:55 pm

she smiled and kissed him moving back to his ear and entwining her fingers in his dreads
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pirates of the Carribean (all)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next