mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pirates of the Carribean (all)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:52 pm

"let go of me" she spat in his eyes " you cant have me" she stuggled against him "your mother is a freaking ardvark!!!"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:02 pm

Despite her protests, Norrington had her panties down. "Now stay still or else its going to hurt more then it needs too."
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:14 pm

she clamped her legs shut " youll never take me" she spat at him agian
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:50 pm

Norrington took this oppurtunity to stick his tongue in her open mouth He tool both her wrists in one heand and used his free one to pry open her legs. Once he was successful he shoved himself into her.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:53 pm

she clamped her teeth on his tongue gasping and stuggling against him tears now streaming she felt weak and finally just gave up and cried softly
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:56 pm

Norrington smiled as he continued to rape her. "If you had just left her with me, this could've been avoided." he whispered.

At that moment, Sapph had just given Jack his rum when she froze and the wind whipped up.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:58 pm

"if, you dare may me bare child i shall kill it" she whimpered hoping jack would be there soon
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:43 am

For once in his life Jack wasn't just going to use the rum for his own pleasure...okay maybe a little bit. "Sapph, have us sail towards them, we need to get close enough to the ship for me to proceed with my plan. Now that we have our heading, off we go, savvy?" Jack asked.
Raven heard the ruckus outside, and dressed only in panties and Gibbs giant shirt, walked outside. "I don't know much about my powers, but...I think if my mother really is Calypso...then I might be able to help." She said with a big uncharacteristic smile, that was surrounded by sex hair.
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:37 am

Sapph nodded and amed the ship at the Endeavor. Mean while Norrington had chained Scar to a wall and licked her in a cell, having finished with her.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:33 pm

she cried silently to herself feeling weak and vulnerable now that she had been taken most would think that the great scarlet fireweaver had bedded many men but it wasnt true she had never bedded anyone in her life and was now scarred
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:24 am

As their ship began making a close on the Endeavor, Raven threw her hands up and summoned the powers she had inherited from her mother, hoping it would work. Suddenly, her triumph was evident, for mist began to arise, surrounding the two ships, causing an eerie feel to the atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:53 am

“Let’s kill that bilgerat and spread his innards on the waves.” Sapph said.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:11 pm

scarlet looked up hearing something outside the ship and a small smile spread acrossed her lips " prepair to die norrington"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 9 EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:11 pm

Norrington stood confidently on the deck even as the mist surrounded them. "It seems that the pirates have returned, have all the mean prepare for battle." he told his first mate before shouts and the sound of people boarding were heard.

"It seems you are not as cowardly as I previously thought Sparrow." James said.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 9 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:10 pm

"We only have a minimal amount of time to go in and rescue her, so we need to do this fast and efficently, savvy? He threw the rum bottle at the ship then shot the wet part of the ship and it caught fire. "NOW!!! Everyone attack! Sapph! Come with me!" He said taking her hand, and once they got on a rope swung across, and Jack battled his way through, looking for where Scar might be. "THis would be a good time for your sister senses." He called to Sapph.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 9 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:14 pm

Sapph nodded and ran downstairs into the brig. "Scar!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:22 pm

scarlet smiled "over here sister" she whispered softly " hurry"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:25 pm

Sapph ran to her sister and freed her from her prison before running back to the dek with her in tow.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:26 pm

"saph" she whispered " dont drag me , lets just get to the pearl" she ran along
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:17 pm

Sapph made sure Scar was on the pearl before whipping around to face Norrington. Her eyes glowed slightly as her hair began floating. "I will kill you for what you did to her." she hissed. Norrington smikred. "I'd like to see you try." he said
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:06 pm

scarlet got into jacks room on the pearl and passed out on his bed sending what strength she had to her sister
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:20 pm

"Jack..." Sapph said her voice echoing slightly, "Get your arse on the Pearl. Check on Scar." She drew her blades and walked towards Norrington. James drew his sword and the fight began. Steel clashed as the two opponents attacked each other. Norrinto swiped at Sapph, which she dodged with ease. She threw a dagger at him, pinning his hat to the wall behind him. Then she knocked him down and aimed her blade at his throat. "Now tell me. Were you truly stupid enough to do what I think you did to my sister?" she hissed. Norrington chuckled. "You were always so beautiful when you're angry." he said. Sapph pressed her blade against his skin, drawing blood. "Answer me." she hissed angrily. "Yes, I am that stupid." He said. Anger as well as another emotion flared in Sapph's eyes. "Then you die." she told him as she slit his throat. Blood squirted onto her. "Sapphire Stormblade...I love you..." With that Norrington died. "My name is Sapphire Sparrow James." she whispered as she stared at the corpse with cold eyes. She reboarded the Pearl and smiled at Jack. "He's gone." Once those words left her mouth, she collapsed.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:06 am

Jack made sure both girls were on his bed together. His heart shook, he was so poroud of his lovely ladies. Their bravery, their loyalty...He shed a single tear. He could never be enough to deserve them, no matter how he pleased them. He put a blanket on them both and sat on a stool beside them, he would await their awakening, and attend to any need humanly possible.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:09 am

scarlet whimpered in her sleep and her eyes fluttered open and upon seeing jack she began to sky " oh jack it was horrible" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:14 pm

Norrington floated above the ruins of his ship. He knew he was dead. 'So this is what its like to be dead,' he thought, 'It quite...lonely. But why am I still on earth? Shouldn't I be on the other side of the locker by now?' Norrington looked at the disappearing ship. But for some reason he had become a ghost. He thought of the woman who killed him. Suddenly he was onboard the pearl, in the Captain's cabin. He saw Sapphire fidgeting restlessly in her sleep and realized why he was still here. He wasn't going to the the other side without her. He floated close to her side and whispered "You will never be rid of me." At that moment Sapphire bolted up. Her eyes darted around the cabin, trying to find the source of the deadman's voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pirates of the Carribean (all)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next