mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Furturistic Medieval Story

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Chesire

Chesire

Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:05 pm

"Yep dress and all." Rae answered. She looked at Sterling and blushed at the thought of seeing him in formal wear. She rested her legs on her knees and thought of the real reason she hadn't wanted to be queen. It would remind her too strongly of the future she was trying to escape. But she would do it for her friends.

"Rae, you okay?" Sterling asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just syked." she lied.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:44 pm

Everyone laughed. "Oh! Look everyone!" Lily exclaimed. From the hill, you could see the most beautiful sunset of all. The colors of bright pink and purple and orange intertwining and the sun gleaming as it descended from the sky.
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:48 pm

"Wow." Rae said, staring at the sunset.

"Yeah, wow." Sterling said, not taking his eyes off of Rae.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:53 pm

It was a perfect moment. A moment that would last forever in their memories. Six friends watching a sunset together. Sterling and Rae sat close to one another. Rika and Owen sat near enough, and Lily gently laid her head upon Ceric's chest.
Sterling had a knot in his stomach...he wanted to do something...but he wanted it to wait...now wasn't the right time to do it. Too many eyes.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:15 pm

Time seemed to fly by because the Autumn Ball came faster then expected. Rae looked herself over once more in the mirror. She was wearing an orange sleeveless dress that the top of the corset looked as if it were made of rather large leaves. The dress was floor length and had a thigh high slit on the left side. She wore silver stilettos to go with it. Her hair had been braided and wrapped into a bun. She had put on smokey eye shadow and a deep red lipstick on to complete the look. Suddenly a knock came at the door.

"Coming!" She said.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:44 pm

Sterling waited at the door in a red suit with a yellow tie. He waited for his date...

Lily was dressed in the occasion, a red, yellow, and orange princess styled dress, with the puffy shoulders and skintight sleeves. As she looked into the mirror, she couldn't tell whether she looked like fire or the colored leaves of a tree. The dress came to a little below the knees. She wore black flats, and golden eyeshadow. Her eyeliner had been done to a faye like design with a couple curls. Mongolia called her downstairs.
She headed down.
"Yes Aunty?" She asked.
Mongolia smiled. "You have someone outside who wants to talk to you." Lily looked at her questioningly. She then walked outside and saw Ceric in a deep grey suit, with a black unershirt and red tie. "Lily, would you be my date to the Autum Ball?" Lily blushed but nodded and said, "Yes, I'd love to!" They walked together, heading to Town Center.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:49 pm

Rae opened the door and gasped at how hansome Sterling looked.
"You look breathtaking." he said when he found his voice.
"And you look very handsome. Shall we be off?" She asked taking his arm.
"Yes we shall." Wth that that they headed for city hall. When they reached it, the ball was in full swing. Sterling held out a hand.
"May I have this dance Milady?" He asked.
"Yes, you may." She answered, taking it.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:00 pm

name:willow redleaf
race:elf though she is in disguise most of the time
eyes:black
hair: black
bio: shes the new girl in school..she the dark gothic girl and mysterious nobody knows much about her

willow was new and decided to go to the school ball she wore her usuall color of black the dress was long and had silver glitter along the hem and she wore her black boots under it and she walked herself to the ball alone and when she entered she had all eyes on her

Last edited by jabberwocky on Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:06 pm

Soon the music quieted down for the ball royalty announcement.

"This years King is....Sterling!" The crowd clapped as Sterling was crowned. Heather smiled at him flirtatiously making him roll his eyes.

"And his queen is...." There was a pause.

"RAE!!!" Everyone cheered as Rae was crowned. Heather's eyes buldged and she stormed out of the dance.

"Now clear the floor, its time for the King and Queen's Dance."
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:10 pm

she laughed lightly at the ritual king and queen dance and moved over to the refreshments people clearing from her way immidiatly wondering who she was and why she was dressed in all black it was autumn wasnt it? she then watched the king and queen dance their dance and saw one girl leave the dance
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:14 pm

Everyone clapped, and cheered. Lily looked at the beautiful yet creepy girl. Lily shrunk in the arms of Ceric. "Lily? What's wrong?" He asked in concern. "Her...there's something about her that frightens me." Lily whimpered. Ceric glared at the girl, then looked back at Lily. She out of the blew had this sudden instinct to run to her friend Rae. She stood at the edge of the crowd, "RAE! YOU HAVE TO GO! NOW!" She took her friend's hand with worry. She knew she was ruing her moment with Sterling, but her instinct told her to move her friend.

Last edited by Mad Hatter on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:19 pm

she saw a boy glare at her and she bared her teeth wich where very white as she drank from her cup she walked over t a random boy and dragged him to the dance floor and danced with him bfore getting bored and walking back over to the drinks and watching everyone
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:26 pm

Suddenly the electricity cut out. When it turned back on a group of extremly hot guys were standing in the middle of the room. Rae's eyes widened with fear.

"Hello Rae, its been a long time." One of the guys said.

"H-how did you find me?" She stuttered.

"What? No bowing to your prince? I'm shocked with your manners Lady Rae. It is not how the future Faerie queen is to act. The crown suits you well though."

"I don't want to be your queen! That's why I ran! I am not coming with you!" Rae screamed at him.

"Hmmm? Fine. Guards, sieze her!"

Guards ran at Rae and grabbed her. The prince noticed Lily and smiled.

"Father said I'd find you here as well. Guards, take this one as well."

Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:32 pm

she walked up to the prince " brother dear dont be so harsh its the autumn dance dont you know ..let the love birds dance one last dance before you take her" she whispered in his ear and walked away keeping her identity to herself and droping her cup stepping on it and leaving the dacne before anyone could say nything
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:47 pm

Forced to have their last dance. Lily tried hard not to cry as she danced with Ceric. His eyes looked murderously at the guards. Why would they want me? Lily thought. Who am I to them? Is Rae really a Lady, bethrothed to that awful Prince?

Rika and Owen and others watched this event unfold.
Sterling looked into Rae's eyes, "Don't worry, I won't let them hurt you. We'll rescue you before anything extreme happens." He told her in whispers barely even heard by Rae herself.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:53 pm

Tears ran down Rae's cheeks. She didn't want to leave him. Damnit, she loved Sterling, not the God awful excuse for a prince!! When the song ended the Prince took Rae from Sterling.

"Now come Rae, we have a wedding to plan." The prince said.

"No! Sterling!!!!!!!" She yelled. Guards grabbed Lily and they all disappeared.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:58 pm

she was at the castle waiting for her brother and as soon as he arrived " you almost blew my cover! damn it... i was told to friggen spy so i went to the lame excuse for a dance and spyied.... yeah i grabbed attantion but ... ugh ... i hate you!" she knew the prince was her big brother and had the rights to do that but it urked her that he did the night she went to do the spying... and she ran to her father grumbling and cursing " father im dieing my hair a different color for school... and brother ruined my plans.." then she went to her room
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:01 am

The Faerie King watched as his daughter stormed away. "Well my son, looks like you brought Rae and the girl I spoke of."

Lily looked at Rae confused. What had she to do with any of this? "Let me go! I have no part of this!" If she got free she would be able to help Sterling find the place she was at. Lily was on the verge of tears but she stayed strong.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:08 am

"Ahh, but that's where you are wrong Lilly. You look very much like Magnolia." He said, caressing Lily's face. Rae wish she could help her friend, but Derrick's grip was strong and she couldn't free herself.

"Father, I want for Rae and I to be wed immedeately." Derrick said. At the sound of this, Rae's heart sank.

"Very well, guards! Take the girls to their chambers. Derrick, come with me as we see about that wedding." The king ordered.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:12 am

she finished dieing her hair a bright shade of red like fire which was her element and she walked down to her father " sorry about my fit father... its just brother just pissed me off ..stole my spot light .." she sighs " like he always does..itts just not fair " she climbed up to her fathes lap and hugged him like she did hen she was a little girl and then got down " i have some shopping to do for school clothes ....can i have some money from the vault??" she asked batting her eyeliner surrounded eyes
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:25 am

"Of course, now run along. I have wedding plans to discuss with your brother." He handed his daughter the key to the vault.
The guards dragged Lily and Rae to a room.
"R-Rae what's going on? Why do you have to get married to that evil Prince!? How does the King know my aunt and what's so special about it? Why am I wanted?" Lily said fearfully, looking to Rae, as a sister figure now.

Sterling went into a fit of rage after the guards had left. Owen and Rika and Ceric had to drag him to the Raven's Wings. Mongolia heard all about what happened and her face turned grave. "Oh no...this is not good, not at all."
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:28 am

she smiled angelicly and jumped up " thanks daddy dearest!" and she isspeared to the vault grabbing some moning and heading to the nearest goth shop to buy some clothes and some make-up and jewelry and when she came out she ran into some of the kids from the dance that where friends with rae and lily
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:29 am

Rae looked at Lily.

"I am an elf of high status. at birth it was decided I would marry the king's eldest son. My mother ran, to save me from this and now..." Rae began to cry again.

" I think the king loved your aunt and now wants you as her replacement." Rae said when the tears slowed down.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:40 am

Lily paled and held Rae. "The guys are going to rescue us."

Sterling, Ceric, Rika and Owen were outside with Mongolia walking around to come up with ideas, then Ceric noticed the girl whose face he memorized. "YOU!" He yelled and pinned her to the wall. "You have Lily and Rae! Where are they!" He growled. "TAKE US TO THEM NOW!!!" Screamed Sterling, knowing on normal circumstances he would never hit a girl. Yet on the other hand, this girl stole the one he loved and his innocent friend. This Faerie was no girl, she was a bitch who was about t9o get the shit beaten out of her if she didn't take him to his love at once!
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:47 am

fire sparked him as he touched her " get your filthy hands off me ..i didnt do shit ..blame my fugging idot of a brother" she growled her new stuff was all over the ground now " i ran from home you understand! im not treated like i should be there! its always about him all him!!! i fugging hate his guts! and your heaed to my hate list now go the hell away!" she pushed the boy off her and picked up her bags and dissapeared back to the castle and put her stuff away going to her father and seeing her brother with him " orry to disturb this little meeting father but i just got attacked by the girls love dove's they are pissed and " she rubbed her shoulde wich was now sore " oww..." she sighed looking at her brother and shooting a glare
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Furturistic Medieval Story
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mad tea party :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: