mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Furturistic Medieval Story

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:20 pm

Ceric nodded to Rae's words.
Owen dashed to go get a cloth for Rae, returned and gave it to her.
Lily moaned in unconcious pain. "Blaine...Alabaster..."
Ceric's eyes widened and he made a noise that was like choking and coughing at the same time in shock realizing how he knew Blaine.
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:03 pm

"Shhh, save your strength." Rae whispered as she gently wiped the blood away. "Owen, take her to her room, she needs rest. Ceric, can I talk to you?"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:13 pm

Owen nodded and took his little friend up to her room. Tucking her in and saying in a soft tone, "Night kid." Then walking back downstairs.
Ceric then said, "Yeah, of course Rae." Following her outside but not too far.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:28 pm

"You know him." it wasn't a question but a statement.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:43 pm

"Yeah...I do..." He bit out. Then looked back at Rae with concerned eyes. "He's...he's my cousin...And my sworn enemy. I've ahted him for as long as i can remember. he always beat me up. Father always loved him and thought of him as more a son than I. He's dangerous Rae. In ways that we could never understand. But...why he would go after Lily...I don't know. I don't think she's normal...Blaine NEVER goes after girls whom are just human."
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:04 am

“I understand. We’ll have to keep an eye on him. I don’t trust that he’ll let her stay human for long if he gets too attached. Though it could be…” Rae paused, eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 7:26 pm

She watched te rest of te group and sat with Jareth leaning on him drained from her healing work
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:42 pm

Ceric looked at Rae with eager eyes. "What is it?"

Jareth let Willow lean on him, and he then massaged her neck. "You okay babe?"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:04 pm

Rae didn't answer, instead she threatened. "If you let him near her I will tear your throat out. He wants her body, her blood and her mind. I will not allow him to get that. Understood?"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:43 pm

Knowing what Rae went through he knew what Rae was now thinking. He nodded in promise, "I wouldn't even think of letting him near her." Ceric replied.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:59 am

"just a little drained that's all love" she smiled softly and kissed him
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:46 pm

Jareth nodded, "Come on, let's get you home, my queen." He winked.\

Mongolia then said, "ALright you guys, I thank you all very much for helping look for lily. But now you all have to go home and get some very deserving rest, after all you all have school tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 6:20 pm

She giggled and blushed " yes my love"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:42 pm

Jareth carried you out and you guys got on a horse and road off to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:03 am

Rae nodded before walking back over to Sterling and leaning against him.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 2:17 pm

Sterling smiled, "Come on Rae, I'll drive ya home." Everyone went home, unknowning of the horrors of the days to come.

The following day, during school. Lily had been hanging around Blaine alot since he had saved her. That afternoon, he asked her to come with him to a classroom, saying he'd dropped something there. It turned out to be an unused classroom, he locked the door much to Lily's surprise. He grabbed her and forced her against a wall. Stroking her body with a forceful touch. Lily cried out in fear and displeasure. "Shh, fear nothing love, for you will be under my safe protection. I take care of all my possessions." He said with a voice like a smooth talking serpent. But Lily knew better to yield to that kind of voice. When she still strained against him, he decided to force himself upon her, but in other means. He cleared her neck of hair, and bit into her sucking her life away, until she was so weak she could hardly stand. "You will learn to obey me." He growled.

Weeks went by and the others noticed a slight change in her. She never talked, always did her work, and though it was late fall, she was forever wearing turtle necks or scarves. She was now under a trance, she would with some restraint give her blood to Blaine. But evenb then she would be beaten and abused by him. One day, it was the last day of November when Lily finally took the effects of the Vampire's abuse. She was on her way to the nurse's office when she passed out in a hall. Sterling had been passing by, and found her. Unbelieving, he scooped her up and went to Rae's classroom first. "Excuse me, Ma'am but I need Rae." He said. The teacher looked up, "The Student body president? Uh, yes, of course. Go along then Rae." She said. Rae went out and Sterling told her how he found Lily.

Blaine sensed his property being handled by someone other than himself. But he knew one of the great forces, a faerie, was in knowing of his existence. He realized it would be best to leave, and take Lily later.

Last edited by Mad Hatter on Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:15 am

Upon seeing Lily's body, Rae's heart stopped. She rushed over to the girl and startedlooking over her wounds. When she moved the turtleneck from her friends neck, a feirce growl tore from her throat. "That bastard! I'm going to kill him!" she whispered harshly. Sterling looked to see what had gotten Rae so mad, only to see what looked like bite marks on Lily's throat. "Rae did Ceric...?" He asked. "No! That sonofabitch we hailed as her saviour did this! Dammit! I swear on Morrigan's name that I am going to murder him!" She turned to Sterling, "Get her to the nurse and call Mongolia immediately. There is nothing I can do at this time." Rae duge her nails into her palm so hard that it bled. Sterling nodded and rushed Lily away. Rae looked to her bloody palm and wrote several symbols on a nearby locker before going to the nurse herself. Later that day when Bline would return to his locker he would find on very powerful curse began to take its toll.

[Morrigan=Celtic Goddess of Revenge]
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:29 pm

Sterling scowled at the thought of Blaine and nodded and took off, running Lily to the nurses office. While she was on the cot resting, he called Mongolia. Mongolia said she'd be over soon to pick her up. Sterling's heart raced. Lily was his friend as much as everyone else was. But Rae and her shared a connection, from that point he knew she was close to Lily. He waited for Mongolia to come get Lily. Then when she was taken, he went to class. He couldn't wait to see Blaine so he could beat the shit out of him.

At the end of the day, Blaine went to his locker and saw the marks. "Damnit!" Now I'm going to have to take matters into my own hands and get outta here. Maybe the curse has a distance limit. He thought to himself, and flew off. The buggy Mongolia was driving was a mile from her tavern when he attacked it. Breaking Mongolia's arm and flying off with Lily, limp in his arms. Ceric had felt Blaine's presence and ran out, only minutes after Blaine had flown off. Cursing madly he picked up Mongolia and took her home. Where the friends would soon arrive.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:57 pm

Willow was at her home with jareth being rushed around and fussed with to be ready for the wedding when willow saw out the window Blaine holding lily and sent some guards out after him for she was useless at the moment
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:45 pm

{But the coronation already happened...}

Blaine saw the attackers and he shifted her onto his shoulder, and drew his swords and injured enough of them, to make them retreat. He took her to his home, which was hundreds of miles away. To the kingdom of Vampires. "Blaine, you're back my boy!" The King chuckled. "Yes, I am." Blaine grinned. "Did Ceric see you?" The King asked. "Oh yes, and I retrieved this prize, she must be a close friend of Ceric's because she reeks of him." Blaine grinned. "Good, and is she beginning to turn?" The King asked. "Yes, by morning, she'll be a vampire." Blaine said, and laughed. The King laughed as well. The following morning, it was made true, she was indeed a vampire. Even bearing black feathered wings, and fangs that slightly were distinguishable.

*Several hours beforehand when the others came to the tavern.*

Mongolia told them the news as Ceric was still in a violent compulsive fit of rage.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:06 pm

(I Kent wedding lol)
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:38 pm

Rae's eyes were closed as she leaned against the wall. Her curse had yet to set in and it was slowly draining her energy. Suddenly she stood straight up and her eyes snapped open. [i]"Nrut ot enots. Ezeerf sih treah. Eerht syad tfel. Neht, emit ot eid!" she whispered harshly, a cold smile on her face. She looked to her friends. "It has been set!" She excitedly whispered to Ceric.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:46 am

It was just after Lily was locked in a room, when he was eating with the king, when he suddenly screamed. "ARGHHHAHHHHHAGH!" He felll off his chair in a twitching fit. His stomach felt as if he was on fire. His head flashed with terrifying horrible grotesque images. Images only a curse could give. He felt as if he was being pricked by needles over and over again. He felt his head was being drilled. He couldn't stop screaming.
The king looked at his nephew, and breathed in terror, "The Faerie's Revenge Curse, The Curse of Eternal Pain... Said to last until the victim dies of the false pain."

"Let mercy be put upon his soul." He said gravely. He knew now that if he had any bit of sense he would go to his son, and plead him to take the throne. He stood, and carried his nephew to a good room till he died. The King then took the young weak (at the moment) girl. And flew her to the Tavern. It was early morning when he arrived and she had jsut finished turning. He knew that there was no going back, but if she was to live, she needed to feed on the blood of a vampire, supposedly it should be her masster, the one who bit her. But any vampire would do. But if Ceric loved Lily, then he would have to do it.

Since it had been a Friday, everyone stayed at the Tavern hoping to all the gods and goddesses that Lily would be able to return safely.

The King walked up to the door carrying a half-concious Lily.

*The Castle*

Jareth huffed as he plopped on one of Willow's couches..."This is going to be diffiuclt...telling Mom that I'm moving in with you. She's going to be so upset." He said tiredly. Sweating from all the work he, Willow and the servants were doing to prepare for the wedding. "Can we take a break and go to the tavern? Something's telling him that there's something wrong going on. Besides..." He said getting up and wrapping his arms around Willow's tummy and hugging her. "I think you need a break. You've been working all day."
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:30 pm

she smiled and kissed him " why not" she said to him and running out of the castle with him in tow making their way to the tavern willows hair was still put up pretty because the hair styleists where busy trying to put up her hair when they left ...as soon as they got to the tavern they saw lily and the others willow rushed forward " what happened?" she asked worried
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:56 pm

"Blaine bit her." Rae said as a cruel smile lit up her face, "But I took care of him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Furturistic Medieval Story
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mad tea party :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: