mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 9 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:29 am

Erik smiled at this, "So I think I can clearly say that, so far there is no one who pique's your interest." He paused for a moment. Screw it he thuoght, I'm not going to force her to choose me, but I'll be damned to hell if I don't give her a damn option! "Before you make any concrete choices...There is something I want to give you...a choice." With that, he spun her fully into his arms and kissed her with a wild heated passion like that of a dancing fire. A kiss as such, that only the goddess of such things could forgive him for.
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 9 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:42 am

Zia's eyes widened before melting into the kiss. The fire...the passion.. why didn't she see it before? Once their lips had touched she knew she had found him. When they broke apart, she stared at him, speechless.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 9 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:35 am

"Normally men would apologize for such a brash act. But I won't apologize, because I am not sorry, and I don't have regrets doing it. I just want yopu to know that I have always tried to be there for you, and I always will be. But I have always loved you, and frankly, I don't like sharing the ones or I should say the one I love...with anyone. I can be possesive, and extremely jealous, as you have seen. But whether you can fend for yourself or not. I don't you to have to deal with it, because I will fight your battles at the slightest ask for it." He said and then went silent to hear her verdict.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 9 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:50 am

Zia smiled and pulled him back down for another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 9 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:16 pm

Erik's mind became a muddled pile of mush as he embraced her in his arms, trying to take every ounce in, every heated, passionate fire that was within her body. He wanted nothing else in the world but her. He found it so unbelievably amazing that her waist fit perfectly in his arms. This declaration of love is just the kind of cure they needed, for their relationship and the problem with the girls. "I love you, Zia." He whispered with love dripping off and onto every word he spoke. He nibbled her lips with sweet seduction.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 3:01 am

She smiled deviously and nibbled down his throat. Zia knew what he wanted to hear, hell she knew she wanted to say them. But she would do things her way first and there was always one rule she had about those three little words and she'd be damned if she broke it now. She licked the shell of his ear as her hands traveled down his muscular body. "You know I won't say those words easily Eric." Zia whispered huskily as she pressed her body against his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9