mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pirates of the Carribean (all)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

Pirates of the Carribean (all) Empty
PostSubject: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:30 pm

okay character profiles first then whomever starts will start kay!

name: scarlet fireweaver
hair: long brownwith golden highlights
eyes: aqua
bio: she was born on the sea and lived on the land fr the longest time she was a theif and and miscreant she was wanted for many unlawful things but always managed to not get cought she grew up with a young man m=by the name of william turner and helped him with his sword fighting wich also helped her to her she was like a brother but not at the same time because he alwys said he would turn her in though he never did she was skilled in many things including some musical abilities and being able to get informaion out of anybody she wanted she never knew her parents and never wanted to meet them till one day she wan into them and ran off and climbed aboard a random pirate ship wich just happened to be the black pearl...also little did she know she had a sister

Last edited by jabberwocky on Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:55 pm

Name: Sapphire Stormblade
Hair: Shoulder-blade length blonde
Eyes: Aqua
Bio: Sapphire was born on Tortunga and raised on the sea. She became known for her violent temper and her ways with both daggers and men, the latter being used until Sapphire got what she wanted. She never did anything more then tempt and tease, keeping her honor somewhat intact. She met her parents once and only stayed long enough to find out that her sister was the infamous thief, Scarlet Fireweaver. Since then she has searched for Scarlet, to tell her that she had a sister. She gained her last name when she sent a dagger spinning towards an enemy during a storm and it was struck by lighting, charging the dagger which shocked the man once it pierced his heart. When she turned 15, Sapphire joined a pirate crew. She accidently walks onto the Black Pearl, thinking its her ship.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:23 pm

Name: Raven Silverwolf
Hair: Dark Black with silver highlights and a red bandana.
Eyes: Deep blood red
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 125 (very slender and nicely shaped figure and curves)
Bio: After her birth, her unknown parents not able to care for the child sentenced her to certain death by putting her in a basket and shipping her out to sea. She was found by some pirates, and was taken in. She grew up with Jack Sparrow being her adopted brother, Captain Edward Teague, Jack's dad, is her adopted father. Though she has no idea she isn't truly the child of Jack's father and mother..
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:28 pm

Being the Co-Captain to the ship by inheirtance due to her brother. Raven saw a blonde girl climb aboard. The woman looked skeptical, as if pondering. Raven walks up, "Hello, is there something I can do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:34 pm

Sapphire walked onto the ship, a bag of spoils in her hand. The men here were too easy to fool. All she had to do was bat her dark eyelashes at them and they fell to their knees. "Men are just too easy." She muttered. "Davy! Smithys! Where are you guys? Captain said we were supposed to meet here an hour ago!" She yelled to the empty ship, not realizing that the two said men where long gone, along with said ship. Sapphire turned to see a dark haired girl walk up to her. "Who are you and what are you doing on the Blood Diamond?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:40 pm

Raven looked at her and snickers, "This is the Black Pearl. Captain Jack Sparrow is Captain here. Here he comes now." The blonde turned and saw that Jack was running like a bat out of hell towards the ship.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:41 pm

she was running through the streets away from some soldiers who saw her and she past will who in turn followed her as well she saw a ship grabbed a hat stuck it on her head so that she looked like a young boy and ran through some mud will looked comfused but still folloed her up onto the ship wich in fact was the black pearl " oi wheres the captain me an me brother would like to join yer crew" she said to the young girl whom looked in charge
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:53 pm

"Bloody Hell." Sapphire cursed. "Damned Davy going and telling the Cap'n I be staying behind again. I oughta slice open his gullet and throw 'im into the locker." She shouted. She turned to see two 'boys' walk onto the ship. She noticed one was actually a girl but decided not to say anything. "Well I might as well ask to Join as well." She said lookong at the dark haired girl.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:58 pm

"You're hired, here he comes now." Raven said casually as she and the other members of her crew came up from below to man the ship. Her brother Jack, ran aboard screaming "Let's go now!" Raven had grown used to her brother's mishaps. It was normal for hundreds of screaming soldiers and few village people to come running after them cursing their name. And it was quite usual to make a fleety escape.

Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:02 pm

she grinned and eyes the other girl " you can tell cant you " she whispered feeling some sort of connection with her " im scar and this is will " she jabbed a thumb toward will and rolled her eyes " my brother of sorts" she sighed looking at the capain and her eyes widened " oh my goodness gosh its bloddy captain jack sparrow it be!" she was excied but kept her cool and smiled politely
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:08 pm

"Aye that he is. ANd I am Raven Sparrow, his sister. Alright Miss, and what be your name." Raven said looking at the blonde. She glanced at the boy and realized it was no boy but a woman.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:13 pm

she looked at raven " sister.. nay that cannot be ive never heard of you" she thought a moment hoping she didnt hurt the girls feelings she looked at will who was looking aorund the ship " will aye get your behind over here " she called to him and he came back over shrugging
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:19 pm

Sapphire nodded at Scar's question. She knew she wasn't a boy and felt some connection to her. When she saw Jack her eyes widened. "It is bloody Jack Sparrow, seems luck be on me side today." Sapphire said. "The name's Sapphire Stormblade. And you," she pointed to Raven, "I have only heard about in rumors." When she finished she went to help the crew launch the Pearl.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:25 pm

"Well...at least there's rumors." Raven shrugged in disapointment. Jack looked at his sister, "Hey little lass, you going to get to work or not?! Whose your scoundrel friends?"
Raven grinned slightly, "Of course Brother! This is Scar, Will and Sapphire. They're our new crew mates." Jack laughed, "Welcome aboard mates!"
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:29 pm

she looked at saphire and hd a memry flash the name scarlet was called and so was the name saphire two girls hand in hand runnign away she didnt know what to make of so she shrugged it off and went to help saphire and sh whispered" i know you know im a female .. my true name is scarlet and i think i know you" she added as well
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:41 pm

Sapphire's eyes widened at the name. Scarlet? The girl who was...Sapphire shook her head. There was no way. "Well, its a possiblity..." Sapphire whispered back. When Jack welcomed her aboard, she smiled. "Aye, its good to be aboard Cap'n. Sapphire Stormblade at your service." She said with a flirtatious smile.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:43 pm

she removed her hat " i dont need to be someone im not anyways " she smiled letting her har down her aqua eyes twinkling " oh cap't i think ill be usefull in your fights for " she pushed her hair from her face" i am scarlet fireweaver theif extrodanaire and great swordman myself even ask will he tought me and im better than 'im" she laughed lightly
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:57 pm

Sapphire's eyes wdened a smidge, but nothing too noticable. So this girl was...No, no time to think about that. She had work to do as a part of the crew. She nodded to the Cap'n before running off to help with the sails. Though out of the corner of her eye she kept watch over Scarlet.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:04 pm

Jack laughed, "I'm sure I'll need you both. Now get to work wenches!" He called teasingly. Raven rolled her eyes. Here we go again she thought. Let's hope he doesn't use this pair. I hate to see brokenhearts.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:07 pm

she smirked and mmoved over to saphire " tell me why do i know you?" she said while helping her out and watching will make a fool of himself and she laughed " good ol william turner..you know his father was a pirate will doesnt know that though" she mumbled
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:19 pm

Will had been showing off some moves to her as she worked, and he slipped up and the sword hilter bopped him on the head. Raven watched politely though bored.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:25 pm

Sapphire sighed. "There is the possibility you are my sister." She said before going to work. She worked diligently securing the sails and the anchor. When finished she gazed out over the ocean. She always loved watching the waves toss and turn. It was the only thing besides rum that ever made her feel relaxed. There was a black dot on the horizon, drawing her attention. SHe tried squinting to get a better look but didn't recognized the ship. "Psss. Scarlet, Come here." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:28 pm

On her own Raven saw the dot and her eyes opened wide. She ran to her brother. "Jack, Jack there's a ship out there. Can you identify it?"
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:37 pm

she scooted over to saphire" what is is saph?" she knew her memory was real saphire was her sister no buts about it their eyes matched and she had some of the similer features about t=her that matched the woman in her dream whom she thought was her mother
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:41 pm

"Ain't that Ship similar to the one described in the rumors about the navy pretending to be pirates to capture us?" She asked. Sapphire had only heard the rumor once or twice but she had committed the description to memory just in case she ran into it on the sea. "If it is we better tell Jack to be prepared for a bloody fight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pirates of the Carribean (all)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next