mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pirates of the Carribean (all)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
paaamleaaa

paaamleaaa

Location : a place, by a place, next to a place, inbetween two places

Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:18 pm

"aye" i said as i went to work. I crawled below deck and found the room with the cannon balls and cannons. I didn't know what to do with them so i put one ball in each. then studied it. there was a wick like thing that was similar to a candle and it was getting dark in here so i lit it thinking i smart to figure out a candle on a cannon. But it wet to fast and the cannon shot jerked backwards and ran over my foot with about 200-300ibs of steel. I crippled over and let out a cry of pure agony.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:15 pm

Raven heard the cry. "KATHLEEN!" She raced down to the bottom of the ship and helped Kathleen up. "Oh dear god, your foot's broken." Raven takes you to their bunk and wraps your leg in a cast. "There, now stay in here. FOr now at least." Raven rusehd off, as the ship came near the Comodore's ship. "Don't worry Sapph, I'll save you and Scar." Jack whispered to himself. "SCARLET!!!" He shouted, a little perturbed that she jumped overboard. How was he going to keep both of them safe now?
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
paaamleaaa

paaamleaaa

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:24 am

After Raven had scurred off I couldn't help talking to myself. "Kathleen, look what you did know you stupid. And of cource i'll stay here I hav eno choice."
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:29 pm

The ship sailed on closer and closer till finally the ship finally arrived beside the Interceptor. Jack hurried aboard in search of Sapph and hopefully Scar.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:11 am

Norrington smiled at Scarlet. He pulled a key from his pocket and held it over the side of the ship. "Ah, but if you harm me, I'll drop this key and with out it, you're sister will never be freed. So its your choice." He said as his men came up behind her. In the captian's quarters, Sapph was still trying to get out, seriously thinking about breaking the window and jumping into the sea. "But I'm handcuffed, which would hinder my swimming."
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 11:24 am

Jack glared at Norrington upon boarding the ship. "Ah, Norrington, what makes you so bold to think that Sapph will continue to stay here? She's escaped you once before, she can do it again. She will come back to me. Just as I have come to her. Why do you try, when you know you will fail? If I were you, which I'm not, I would just give up trying to catch her fancy, when I know she loves someone else, especially if that someone is me. Savvy?"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 6:47 pm

When Sapph heard Jack's voice through the cabin's walls, her veins filled with a strength she had never known before. She faced the window and raced towards it. She broke through the glass and was able to grab a ledge. She climbed up the side of the ship, slowly making her way to the deck. She reached the deck as Norrington aimed his sword at Jack. She quietly walked behind him, stealing a sword from a soldier as he attacked her.

"As you said Jack you're not me. Therefore I will not give up." James told Jack. Sapph placed the sword at James' neck and whispered, "You keep trying and you'll go to bloody hell."
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:33 pm

she felt someone grab her shoulders and place a cloth over her mouth and she glared before she went unconsious it was apparently part of norringtons plan
Back to top Go down
paaamleaaa

paaamleaaa

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:46 am

from out side she herd yells and clinging of swords. She sat up and watched secretly from the window. Then her breath left her as she saw the man from the docks. He looked worried from all the activities. He kept looking over our the ship. He looked like he was about to board the ship he was so worried. I got a sword from the desk next to me. I picked some candle wax off it. Obviously, it was not used in a long time. I used to sword as a walking staff. I had some bloody problem with the door. I even cursed it to Davie. As I walked outside to the deck in the cold bitter air, he saw me. He looked relieved to see me like he just saw a goddess. He walked over to the side of his ship and i walked as close as i could. "Tell me who you are." I said.
"It pains me to see you not remember me."
"I've told you I remember no one. Not even my own name."
"You can't blame a man for trying to have his betroved remember him." He through me three paperstied together with leather just as he went back to battle. The paper was a painting of us together deeply in love. And a paper that was a wedding invitation. My name was The future Kathleen Grayson.
His name was Tucker Grayson
Another paper was a missing person with my name on it. It says my Betroved and parents are worried. I been missing for almost a year. If he mises me and I missing why doesn't he just take me. He ran this way and hopped to the black pearl."Where can I hide. I'm Not letting you go." Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven merry christmas santa santa santa drunken
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:13 pm

With Norringoton in Sapph's grasp, Jack stabbed him enough to injure the comodore for some time. It would give them enough time to board the Black pearl and get the hell outta there. "SCARLET GET TO THE SHIP!" Jack called, not knowing where she was, as he and the other's hopped aboard their ship. Raven nodded, and out of the corner of her eye saw Kathleen and the man she kept associating with. Raven realized there was nothing to really be done except keep a bloody eye on the chap. When everyone was a board the ship she went over to Kathleen and the man she'd come to know as Tucker to see if she could help.

Jack hugged Sapph tight, and then kept her at arm's length and looked her up and down. "Are you alright love?" He asked her, and that's when he realized Scar wasn't aboard the ship. Or else Scar would be rejoicing with them in the rescue of her sister.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:29 pm

she woke few hours later in the brig of norringtons ship and on her arms where shackles the connected to the bars and she was wearing nothing but her undergarmets " what the hell?" she whispered seeing the gaurds she looked around seeing norington enter the space with a bandage around his waist and on his shoulder and she closed her eyes pretending to still be unconsious
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 8 EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:03 am

Norrington waved the guards off. They all left, closing the door behind them. "Would you be so kind as to stop feigning unconciousness Ms. Scarlett?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 8 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:05 am

she opened her eyes " buzz off and go to hell" she spat at norrington "first you take my sister what do you want with me?"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 8 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:37 pm

Jack looked at Sapph and then at the sea where Norrington's ship was, some distance off. "We've got to devise a plan to rescue her, savvy?" He headed off to the captain's cabin with Sapph at his side.
Raven talked it over with Kathleen and Tucker, and she helped them sail away on one of the life boats they had to spare. She would miss her friend greatly, but she couldn't dwell on it. She went to go talk with Gibbs, maybe she could sort her mind out by talking with him. Raven knocked on his door and walked in, "Gibbs?" Gibbs turned in his chair, "Aye? What is it Raven?" She closed the door behind him. "Before...Before anything happens again...there is something I want you to know." SHe said hesitantly. She was so nervous, could she actually tell him? The one man she admired above all, that she loved him?
Gibbs turned towards her more, and patted his knee, like he used to when she was younger. She did so, and leaned her head against his broad chest. "Gibbs...Joshamee...for the longest time I...I..." The words caught in her throat. "Well out with it then Raven." Gibbs said in his deep gruff voice. Unable to stop herself, and without regret she pulled his collar towards her and planted a deep passionate kiss on him. The desire that he held of wanting her began to show through as his tongue slid across her lips and hers invited it in. They were lost in the moment of utter passion and heat and desire.
"Gibbs...I love you."
"Raven...I-I don't know what to say, this is such a surprise."
"I didn't tell you before, because I didn't think an old sea dog like you would ever look at me as anything else other than a daughter figure."
"Aye, and I done thought the same about you." He brushed away a lock of her hair.
Her face brightened, "What do you mean?"
"I mean, that I thought you would rather be with some young agile male. That's why I never told you, how much I loved you." His eyes were glowed with a soft kindness only meant for her.
"Really?" She asked.
"Aye." He answered.
She laid against his chest and he stroked her hair, and they got back into kissing again, which got so heated as she buttoned his shirt that during the heat of it all, they ended up unclothed with their garments scattered across the floor, and their bodies in bed, sharing an overwhelming love that for so long had been held in the locked chest that was marked forbidden. But that very night, was the key to unlocking it.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 8 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:53 pm

"I want a good many things from you Ms. Scarlett, and a good many more from your sister. But since I can't get what I want from her I'll just take it from you." he answered, forcing a kiss on Scarlett's lips.

For some reason, Sapph felt her blood boil. She stared at thedisappearing ship with anger and bloodlust in her eyes.

"I swear if that bilge rat lays a hand on her I'll feed his innards to the kraken." she growled
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 8 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:02 pm

"What's going on?" Jack asked her, noting her sudden reaction.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 8 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:09 pm

"I just have a feeling that bilge rat is doing something to Scar. I feel it in me blood." She told him
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 8 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:12 pm

Jack had a thoughtful face, "What am I going to do?" He whispered. "Bugger, I need some rum."
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 8 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:21 pm

Sapph nodded and left to got get him some rum out of the stash.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 8 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:51 pm

scarlet growls lifting her knee and jabbing Norrington in the groin " get the hell off me you damn walrus!" she scowled
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 8 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:57 pm

Norrington grunted in pain. "You wench." he hissed. He pinned her to the floor, glaring hostily into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 8 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:00 pm

she growled back " jack is coming i can feel it" her eyes glowed a ghostly pale as she kneed him again
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 8 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:25 pm

"Oh really? You believe the most cowardly of all pirates is coming for you?" he asked
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 8 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:29 pm

she laughed " he may be cowardly, but he is brilliant" she smiled pushing him away and grabbing a nearby steak knife
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 8 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:47 pm

Norrington grabbed her wrist and wrenched the steak knife from her. He threw it away and took both her wrists in her hand, pinning her against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean (all)   Pirates of the Carribean (all) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pirates of the Carribean (all)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next