mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

Kingdom Hearts - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:14 am

Rocxtuney and the other three left into portals as well. Rocxtuney felt the sudden urge to be with Luxord. She wished she could be in love.
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:30 am

Xemnas was not pleased with what Xeri reported but was gonna let them off easy until Axel had to be an ass and say

"So Zexion, what are plans with my cousin." Saix was also in the room and he was looking extremely pissed
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:31 pm

Both Xemnas and Saix turned on the cousins and Zexion in angered bewilderment "WHAT!?" THey shouted.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:59 pm

Xeri closed her eyes and laughed nervously. "Mommy, Daddy. Zexion and I are in love." She told them.

"But you don't have hearts. Its impossible." Saix growled.

"Tell that to Xigbar and Demyx." Zexion and Xeri muttered.

"Axel, take Xeri to her room. We have to talk with number VI." Xemnas said.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:24 pm

Rocxtuney chuckled about her brother and her friend being in their relationship. She left with the others and left poor Zexion in the hands of Xeri's "parents".
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:32 pm

[okay heres my idea for a character ...so shes lost an the org finds her and has her join ...thats about all i got right now lol]

name: Xyza
hair:brown
eyes: sea green
bio: she doesnt know much about herself only that she got lost in the "neverland" world and the stry goes on from there ..
fun fact: she likes to be called selene because she thinks her name is wierd..
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:33 pm

Rocxtuney found Luxord and complained that she needed a night out. So they went out, and she had a blast.
Zexion got let off easy because Saix and Xemnas had to discuss something.

(alright Marylla here are the free members:
Xaldin or Lexaeus look them up before deciding}
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:19 pm

When she saw Zexion come out of the office Xeri hugged him and said "You're alive!"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:42 am

He chuckled lightly, "Yes, I suppose I am. Come on let's go do something before they come find me so they can tear my head off." he ended with a smile.

Rocxtuney chuckled,"Wow Luxord, thanks for winning me the wolf plush."

The following day they were all woken up early. Xemnas had an announcement to make.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:04 am

"Daddy, why'd you make us get up so early?" Xeri asked with a yawn before fresting her head on Zexion's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:55 pm

"Because child, you all have a new member to meet. Number 17, Xyza." Xemnas announced and it came the girl in question.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:12 pm

she walks in shyly looking at the faces smiling a bit "uh ...hello" her sea green eyes blinked from under her hood and she removed it letting her short brown hair fall into her eyes
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:20 pm

"Hey, I'm number XV, Xeri. This is number V, Zexion." Xeri said.

"I'm IX, Demyx." Demy said hyperly.

"I'm VIII, Axel." the red haired male said sleepily. "the short blonde here is number XIII, Roxas."
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:25 pm

[i cant read roman numerals >_<]

she smiled softly " nice to meet you all ..im xyza..i like to be called selene though..because its the name of the moon where im from " she looked down she was very shy right now
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:30 pm

"Sorry. You're either called Xyna or XVII. Or some version of the two. " Xeri told her. "Mommy, can I go back to bed now?" she asked. Saix nodded. Xeri smiled at him before draggin Zexion away.

{I-1
II-2
III-3
IV-4
V-5
VI-6
VII-7
VIII8-
IX-9
X-10
XI-11
XII-12
XIII-13
XIIII-14
XV-15
XVI-16
XVII-17
}

Last edited by Chesire on Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:32 pm

she nodded and yawned a little " where do i sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:45 pm

"Come with me, your room is next to mine. I'm Rocxtuney, number XVI." Rocxtuney told the brunette with drooping eyes. SHe practically dragged the poor girl to her room and found her own room and fell back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:12 pm

Later that day, Xeri found herself stripped, bound, gagged and pissed beyond hell. 'Damn you Axel! when I get out of this I swear you're gonna pay!' She fidgeted violently, trying to free herself when the door opened to reveal....
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:15 pm

she looked around the room and sighed sitting on the bed and looking at the bare walls she didnt know much about herself for she had forggotten a lot
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:18 pm

Zexion walked in, "Xeri are you ready for the-" His eye widened and he blushed and turned around. "I am so sorry! Do you, do you need help? Should I go get Rocx? What can I do?" He was so flustered he couldn't think right.

Rocxtuney knocked and then eneterd Xyza's room. "Hey there kiddo. You wanna talk? You must be extremely confused."
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:21 pm

she looked up and then down " i just cant remember where i came from or anything ... all i know is i was once called selene untill my name changed to xyza" she looked at her hands they wher rough and callouced from work a lt of work of wich she didnt knwo what kind of work
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:28 pm

When Zexion walked in, Xeri turned as red as her hair. 'Oh that cousin of mine is so going to get slaughtered!!' she mentally exclaimed. It took her a moment but she was able to somehow get the gag out of her mouth. "Yeah get Rocx, please! And makes sure that perv Marluxia doesn't come this way!"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:08 pm

Zexion ran to Rocxtuney's room and then to the occupied Xyza's room, just after Rocx told her, "WEll that's lucky for you, none of us remember our Somebody's name."
"Rocx! Xeri um..." He blushed. "Help?" He asked. Rocxtuney rolled her eyes, Axel was gonig to pay for whatever he did to Xeri. "Stay here." She told the new kid. Rocxtuney ran off to Xeri's room, while Zexion stayed outside of the room, Rocxtuney undid the binds and covered her friend with Xeri's own cloak. "Ready to kick some Axel ass?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:10 pm

"That bastard is going to fry with his own fire." Xeri growled
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:11 pm

she nodded layed down and fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mad tea party :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: