mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Chesire

Chesire

Kingdom Hearts - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:03 pm

"I didn't know Daddy had a soft spot for babies." Xeri joked.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:18 pm

Xemnas blushed, "I don't! I just...um well, uh..." Saix laughed and kissed him. "He's speechless, but you're right Xeri. I don't think I've ever seen him this flustered." Xemnas snapped, "No I'm not!" But it was an empty growl he was quite happy with the thought of having a little one to call his grandkid.
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:23 pm

"Don't worry Daddy, its our little secret." Xeri promised. "By the way whem is Zexy supposed to be back?"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:34 pm

"Hmm? Oh he's supposed to be back by now, I wonder what's keeping him?" Rocxtuney looked at Xeri sharing the worry. "You want to go find him?" Rocx asked. She knew Xeri would. She went to find Luxord having a beer with Xig. "Yo, bro, Daddy." The two looked up, they were plastered. "Shit, you're no help." She soon found Xaldin. "Hey Xal, mind doing something for me?" Xaldin grumbled but dried his hands and said, "Yeah, what is it?" He asked. "Oh you're the best Xal, I need you to keep an eye on the kids. They're asleep now so they shouldn't be a prob. Ks?" She tapped him on the shoulder in a friendly way and left. "But I-, he began but he was too late Rocx had left. He sighed, "First thing out of my mouth next time will be 'no'." He growled stabbing some meat.

Rocxtuney found Xeri and said, "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:15 pm

Xeri nodded. She opened a portal and they left
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:23 pm

Rocxtuney didn't know why they would be checking at Twilight Town, but Xeri had a worried suspicion that she knew exactly what had happened to him BUt she hoped to all heck that she was just jumping to conclusions again. But it was too good of a hope to be true. Xeri and Rocxtuney saw the blue haired young man and the Twilight town slut that Xeri had seen before. The green haired girl was flirting with Zexion, and he was chukling it sounded, but they couldn't be sure.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:34 pm

Tears clouded Xeri's eyes as her crossbow appeared in her hands. "I knew it...." She whispered. "I fucking KNEW IT!!!!!" she yelled. Both Zexion and the woman turned towards them.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:55 pm

Overcome with rage that the sorry asshole broke Xeri's heart she grabbed Zexion and punched him square in the jaw. Then took the bitch by the hair and slammed her into the ground. "You filthy whore!" She snapped. She walked back over to Xeri, "Shoot him if you want, then we're leaving." She said. Knowing she had to get Xeri to leave, and fast.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:57 pm

Xeri shot two arrows their way before summoning a portal and walking away. She just couldn't believe it.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:36 pm

Zexion dashed out of the way and the female scrambled as the mother and the mother-to-be left. Zexion groaned, "Oh no! Xeri! It's a misunderstanding!" He shouted in vain. "Oh Zexion, I'm sorry was that your girlfriend?" She said feigning guilt. "SHE'S MY FIANCE CHARLA!" He growled. She raised her eyebrow, "So? You're my friend." She said. "Charla we were friends a few years ago. But Xeri's the love of my life! Now she thinks I cheated on her with you!" He yelled beyond furious. Zexion pulled open a portal, "Thanks Charla." He snarled and left her. "but Zexy!" She began but he was already gone.

As soon as Zexion appeared in his room, he grabbed an ice pack to fix his wound. He tried to leave his room, but when he walked out the door the entire organization was there. "You bloody wanker! I thought you were a good man!" Luxord snarled. "I'm going to fry you so bad, a storm will look like child's play!" Larxene snapped. "You're dead." Lexeaus growled. "How could you! To the woman you made love to!?" Malarxia retorted. "YOU BROKE MY DAUGHTER'S HEART!" Shrieked Saix pissed as hell. "I thought my hypothesis was right about you, I guess that's an experiment I will have to test!" Vexen said with a vicious glare. "Okay buddy, when I'm through with you, you're not going to have anything but an eye!" Xigbar shouted. "I'm going to stab you in so many places you'll be filled with more than just bullet wholes." Xaldin snapped. "How could you Zexy! I thought you cared about her!" Whined Demyx. "That's low Zexion, I never thought you'd be so cruel." Roxas snapped, crossing his arms in anger. Axel and Xemnas walked up to Zexion. Zexion swore he could feel a hot liquid trail down his pants legs. He thanked Kingdom Heats he was wearing a cloak.

"Go ahead, but I'm next." Axel said. Xemnas nodded. KBAM! Xemnas hit Zexion so hard he broke Zexion's nose. "OWWW!!!" Zexion yelled, blood trickling down. Then as Axel was kicking Zexion in the ribs, he felt burns cover his body. He felt his body dragged down to a cold surface. He knew this place to well, it was the training room. He felt a bullet bite him in the shoulder. A blizzard like breeze knocked him down and his lips tinged blue from frost bite. He felt dirt and rocks breaking his bones. He felt random stabs. He was electrocuted for a what seemed like hours. He got splashes of water. He was pounded by a blade, that he knew to be a keyblade. There were slashes from the sythe and thorn scratches from roses. Scratches from Saix's berserker mode covered his body. Everyone had a turn in torturing and beating him. He couldn't breathe. Blood gushed from his body. He was dying, he knew it, he could feel it. Blurry images ran through his eyes. "Xeri! It was a misunderstanding! I love you...Charla was just an old friend of mine I visit. She doesn't mean...shit...to me... He said before going unconcious.

[What do you think?}
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:39 pm

[Still coming up with an idea for X-Men?}

The two girls walked in just as Zexion was saying that.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:37 pm

Xeri bit her lip, wanting to forgive him, to run over there and pray he'd live. But something inside her just wouldn't let her. "I wish I could believe him." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:48 pm

"Xeri..." He whispered, thinking he was hallucinating, hearing her voice. Rocxtuney just turned her cheek. How could her male bff do something so horrible to Xeri. She wanted to forgive him, because he was her friend, but this had gone to far. "Xeri..." He kept saying over and over as his face paled. The other members left him there to die. Rocxtuney was torn. She didn't want to betray Xeri, and help him, but she didn't want him to die either. SO she decided to transport him to Vexen's lab. He'd be going there any way. "It's more than you deserve." She mumbled. Turning back to Xeri. "Come on Xeri, let's go get some ice cream. You've had a long day. My treat." Rocx promised Xeri.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:51 pm

Xeri shook her head. "I thinl I'm just going to go lay down." she told her friend before she headed to her room. She sat on the edge of her bed and placed a hand on her large stomach. "I used to think your daddy was a good man. Now I'm not too sure." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:06 pm

Rocxtuney nodded, she understood and went to her room and found her babies still asleep. She sighed and went to Luxord's room. He wasn't there. SHe found him with Xigbar and Xaldin, they were all having drinks in the kitchen. "GIve me a beer." She said. Luxord handed her two. "You're going to need it, I know Zexion was one of your best friends." He said. Rocxtuney nodded and downed the first and began the next. She may be a mother, but she was still also Rocxtuney, and she hadn't had a beer in months. Xaldin and the guys talked with her as she kept drinking getting herself plastered from grief.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:17 pm

Xeri couldn't sleep that night. Her dreams were filled with Zexion and that nameless girl. SIghing she got out of bed and made a portal. SHe aarived in Twilight Town square where luckily the girls was. She summoned her bow and walked up behind her, aiming it at the back of her head. "Trust me this death is kind." Xeri told her, releasing the arrow and disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:06 pm

Charls dropped to her bloody death as Xeri returned home.

Zexion was in the hospital in a coma for a month from his brutal beating. Xeri was seven months pregnant by now, and everyone was beginning to feel more cheerier than last month because they were preparing for the third Organization baby's arrival. Then was enchanting for everyone because no one knew Nobody babies could even be produced. So this would be an experience of overwhelming joy. And the parents all knew that their children might end up being spoiled by the other members as well.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:41 pm

It was late at night when the door to the lab that held Zexion opened up. A shadoed figure walked in and smiled sadly at the boy on the bed.

"I'm so sorry Zexy. I should've neverwent looking for you...."
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:45 pm

Zexion's eyes flickered, he was coming out of a coma from the sound of her voice. He looked at Xeri. "Xeri...I don't care if you're a halucination, or not, but I want you to know there was nothing between us." He rasped, and then groaned from the pain he felt. But it wasn't the bruises. It was his wounded heart. Wounded from the love that he had for Xeri.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:50 pm

So he thought she was a hallucination? It would be better that way.

"Zexion, listen to me. I need you to forget me. When you fully recover you are going to live for only the Organization and your child. Now relax, you're stressing your wounds."
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:25 pm

"No." he gasped. "Xeri...Xeri you're my life. There is nothing more important to me in this world than you and the baby..." He groaned filled with pained affection.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:32 pm

"That's going to change, it's going o have to." Xeri then left the room
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:26 pm

"No...Xeri..." He whispered in pain, and fell back to complete unconciousness. Rocxtuney finally went to bed with Luxord's help. He fed and changed the kids' diapers, and wondered if life would ever be the same?
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:37 pm

Two months passed byin a flash. Xeri visited Zexion every night to try and get him to forget her. One morning Xeri clutched her stomach. "Shit." she said, her face contorting in pain.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:24 am

"Xeri...pregnant...hospital..." Zexion gasped and groaned as he made his way swiftly off his bed, his wounds still causing him pain. But Zexion opened a portal and picked her up, and took her to Vexen's lab. He sounded the Vexen Alarm. A recent invention for these cases. After Rocxtuney, Vexen knew there shouuld be an alarm to make sure he would be there. And soon enough Vexen was in there with two people in pain. "Zexion, other cot now. Xeri," he said as Zexion put her on the other cot, then lait down on another, "I need you to breath." It wasn't too mich later when Rocxtuney and the crew all came to experience this next miracle of life. Trying to ignore Zexion, they kept their eyes on Xeri hoping she'd be alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts
Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mad tea party :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: