mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Chesire

Chesire

Kingdom Hearts - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:56 pm

When Xeri finished with Axel, said pyro was unconcious, bound, gagged, singed, and locked in a closet. "The key stays with me. I'll let him out when I feel like it." she said, tying the key around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:45 pm

Rocx just laughed. She eyed Luxord and turned away quickly. Blushing lightly. Why couldn't she stop liking him? He may be some fun when he's sober but...he had caused her so much grief. She remembered her first day here. SHe had flirted with every single member of the organization. Except of course Xeri and Larxene. But when she started getting to know all the guys, she realized some were more friend material, some just jerks, some nuetral, and then there was Axel who was a friend yet she would go out with him when Roxas was pissed at him. Luxord was the only one to catch her attention. Xigbar she later found out was her brother which nearly made her puke when she realized she had flirted with him. But Luxord never ceased to surprise her. She adored his british accent. His lady-catching attitude and the bad-boy attitude, different from Axel and Xigbar. Rocxtuney sighed. She couldn't help but love Luxord. But yet she wasn't IN love with him...yet.
"Yes?" Luxord said. "Hmm?" Rocxtuney said. "You've been glaring at me for like three minutes what did I do?" He asked. When he said the last four words she snapped! She marched over to him and smacked him, and marched off.
Luxord rubbed his face in confusion and glanced at Xeri as if to say, "What's her problem?"
Honestly it wasn't what he 'Did' it was what he hadn't done. He hadn't shown that he really cared about her at all as a person just a friend with benefits.

Lexaeus was just walking around, being silent like usual but he stopped when he saw that Number !7's door was open. He looked in and saw the gorgeous young woman. He let out a deep relaxing breath. He gazed at her curves. Then shook his head. No, he shouldn't stay here longer. What would the Superior say? No, it's best he left her alone. Yet...he stole one last glance at Xyza before leaving.
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:50 pm

From her doorway, Xeri smiled. She had seen Lexaus' longing glance. Hmmm, maybe she would finally get to try out her matchmaking skills on a heterosexual couple instead of the usual gays. Without a word she wlked to the main room and sat on a couch, pulling her ipod out and putting in her headphones.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:09 pm

Lexaeus saw Xeri and nodded in acknowledgement.
Luxord realizing that Xeri had ignored him and walked away, made him realize that whatever he did, he pissed Rocxtuney off. Which usually in chain reaction made Xeri pissed...at him that is. Luxord sighed and followed Rocxtuney, and ended up in the pratice room where she was using her whips to beat the living or dead shit out of the dummy's. He walked up behind her and when she was about to hit the dummy again he grabbed the whips and made them criss cross and turned her around with her arms crossed and she was trapped by her own whips. Rocxtuney tensed up in shock. Luxord himself was shocked. Rocxtuney had red rimmed eyes, she had been crying! Rocxtuney flushed in embarrassment because he was seeing her like this. "Let me go!" Rocxtuney snapped in a whispered tone.
"No! Not until you tell me what's wrong love."
Rocxtuney chocked back a sob, and coughed clearing her throat. SHe hated crying in fromt of people expecially guys, and defiently not in front of the one she likes. She bit her lip and looked away. "Rocxy." He said, and took her jaw lightly but firmly in his grasp. "What's wrong?"
"I...I...I don't feel good...I think i'm sick." She said.
He looked at her oddly, "You never get sick...Is it your time of the month?" He asked.
Rocxtuney glared at him with a murderous stare. "How DARE you say something like that to me!!! Does my feelings mean NOTHING to you!?" She yelled and tried to jerk away,
"Rocxtuney, we don't have feelings. Not real ones." He said totally missing the not-so-hidden meaning. "You idiot!" Rocxtuney snapped. Finally had enough with her nonsense he kissed her. She melted in the heat of his mouth. Reluctantly she pulled away..."You don't get it do you? You only use me as a doll. What am I too you?" She asked. "Uh..." He thought about this not knowing how to answer her. "You're a really good friend whom I like having for company. I also like kissing you if that's what you're trying to ask." He said. "UGH!" She stamped on his foot and got away from him, not realizing her whips were on the floor beside him.
He picked them up and sighed. Maybe he should talk to Xeri. Pissed or not, he had to know what was going on in Rocxtuney's mind.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:26 pm

Hearing the fight over her music, Xeri sighed. She then heard footsteps. She summoned her crossbow and aimed it at Luxord. "You have thirty seconds to either A)plead your case or B) Turn around and disappear. Your choice."
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:32 pm

Luxord threw up his hands in defense though he knewit was a lame defense. "Plead my case." "Xeri, I need your help to understand why Rocxtuney's so pissed at me. I saw her crying and I don't get it." He said as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:00 am

Growling slightly, Xeri lowered her bow and stood up. She walked to the other side of the couch and faced him. She took a breath and said
"What does she mean to you?"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:00 pm

"Uh...well..." Then he thought about all the times he's spent with Rocxtuney. He realized he actually did care about Rocxtuney. He didn't love her, but if someone was picking on her he would definetly protect her. "I care about her more than a friend." He said with sincereity.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:01 pm

"But less then a lover, I see..." Xeri glared at the floor in thought. "You tell her. Tell her gently. If she comes to my room crying because of you AGAIN...." She placed her crossbow at his crotch, "You will find out what pain really is, are we clear?"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:46 pm

"L-Lover?" He in shock then it suddenly hit him, that Rocxtuney really liked him! "Alright, I'll tell her...gently." He said then hurried off to where she was.
He found her in her room. "Rocxtuney?" Luxord said gently. "Get out! leave me alone!" Rocxtuney shouted from her bed. Luxord walked in, though he knew he shouldn't. But he took a look around and saw her room was done in red and black. She had pictures of her and her friends everywhere but one thing stood out. It was a picture of Rocxtuney and him. It was on her nightstand. Though nearly everyone believes that nobody's can't love. He believed now, that Rocxtuney generally had feelings for him. That's why she had gotten so upset with her.
He sighed and sat on her bed. "Rocxy, you can't hide from me forever...besides we have to talk."
ROcxtuney sighed and sat up rubbing her eyes. "What is it?" she growled. "Rocxtuney...I-I like you, but not in the way you would hope." Luxord said. "Yeah...obviously. I'm just a friend to you." She said. "ROcx. come on, give me a break. I didn't realize i meant that much to you." Luxord finished. "Well it wasn't like i was really trying to hide it." She said coolly. "Listen Rocx...if that's how you feel about me then...maybe I can see you as more than a friend with benefits...if you let me." He finished. "Oh that's SOOO Sweet!" Rocxtuney said dripping in sarcasm. Luxord was getting frustrated with thia, but yet allured. He likes girls who fight back. he turned her face and planted a forecd heated kiss on her lips. ROcxtuney nearly tensed up in shock but melted in the heat of it. He leaned her down on her bed, continuing the kiss. New emotions burst within him. He truly felt that he had deep feelings for Rocxtuney.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:54 pm

Not hearing any thundering footsteps, Xeri smile. 'Success.' She walked down the hall and to her room. On her door was a note, it said;

'Meet me @ the Library, 3 pm. -Zexy'

Xeri smiled andheaded towards her favrite room.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:45 pm

Satisfyed that he had made a descion. Rocxtuney finally at long last drew him in for a passionate kiss. One she well deserved, and earned.

Zexion sat in the library awaitng Xeri's arrival.

With everyone gone now, Lexeaus went to peak at Xyza's room.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:43 pm

She was awake then and was changing into her pajamas that consisted of a pare of little black shorts and a matching tank top she let her hair fall loose and she sat sown infront of a mirror and began to hum quietly to herself not hearing lexeaus walk into her room she yawned and turned seeing him " oh hello " she blushed " I didn't hear you enter who are you" she put the brush down and stood up looking at the man up and down blushing some more * he's cute* she thought
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:45 pm

Lexaeus was embarrassed at coming in on her while she was both awake and in her pjs. He didn't speak alot, but he knew he should at least tell her his name. "Lexaues."
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:07 pm

She smiled softly padding over to him with her bare feet and holding out her hand " I'm xyza nice to meet you" she then looked in his eyes " you must be really shy" she smiled " its not uncommon ..i...im shy too" she said and grabbed her robe off the door hinge and put it on so that she was covered she laughed lightly

Last edited by jabberwocky on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:21 am

The library door opened slowly, and Xeri walked in. "Hi Zexy, You wrote?" She asked, smiling while holding the note. Zexion looked up from his book and smiled back.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 2:23 pm

Lexaeus smiled. And shook her hand, and nodded.

Zexy then chuckled, "Yeah, come on in, and join me."

Rocxtuney breathed. That kiss was exactly what she had been waiting for. She leaned against Luxord's bare chest. They had gotten a little carried away, but not too carried away. They were both in their skivvies, but still decent enough.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:41 pm

She smiled " hey you thirsty they put a mini fridge in here" she laughed changing the subject Nd walking over to the mini fridge opening it and pulling out two drinks
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:52 pm

Zexion pulled out a chair for Xeri, and smiled warmly.

Lexaeus bit his lip nervously. He walked in though knowing he isn't supposed to be in here, due to the no guys in the girls room and vice versa. But he locked the door in case Xemnas or Saix came in.

"So Rocxtuney...want to officially be my girlfriend?" Luxord asked. Rocxtuney and him laughed, "Of course."
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:59 pm

Xeri sat down and scooted closer to Zexion. They started talking about hearts and where Nobodies went when they disappeared. By the end of an hour, Xeri had rested her head on Zexion's shoulder. Just when the intercom turned on.

"Xeri and Zexion, please report to Xemnas' office immedeatly." a thundering voice said.

"Oh for the love of Nobodies." Xeri muttered. The two of them went to Xemnas' office and were toldthat they were each being sent on a solo mission on the same world.

"You are not to assist each other unless it is an emergancy, understood?" Xemnasasked, they both nodded and disappeared. Hours later, in Wonderland, Zexion was about to RTC when he heard a familiar scream. He ran towards the scream and saw Xeri fighting against a giant heartless. She seemed to be losing but okay...for now. Remembering Xemnas' orders he stayed back. It wasn't until Xeri was flung against a tree and didn't get up that he moved. After destroying the beast he rushed to Xeri's side. She was wounded and unconcious. He immediately RTC'd and ran to find Vexen.

"Vexen! Vexen I need your help!" he yelled. Hearing the noise, Saix appeared and he was ready to reprimand the blue haired scientist until he saw Xeri.

"Vexen! There's an emergancy!" Saix yelled.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:22 pm

Vexen appeared ferocious. "WHAT IN KINDOM HEARTS NAME DO YOU- Oh!" He had been worknig on an experiment. "Oh dear, he took her to his special lab, and started treating her. Zexion and Saix followed. Saix cared about Xeri like a mother. He taught her a lot along with Xemnas. "Rocxtuney! I need your help!" Vexen shouted. Rocxtuney left Luxord's side and readied herself in a smaller version of Vexen's lab coat. SHe helped him get a needle sanitized so they could stitch up a deep wound on the back of her head. Rocxtuney may not pay attention a lot but she did listen to Vexen and was a very quick learner.

Lexaeus nodded and grabbed a drink as sat by Xyza.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:50 am

Zexion watched, on edge as Vexen and Rocxtuney stitched Xeri up. At the same time he was mentally berating himself. Saix wanted badly to yell at Zexion, to blame him but he knew that Xemnas had told them explicitly not to help each other. He walked out of the room and headed towards Xemnas' office, preparing to have a long 'chat' with Superior.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:07 pm

Vexen and ROcxtuney finished. Rocx was so shook up by seeing her friend like this, that she left. Her stomach queasy. Maybe her other parental figure, Marlaxia and helping him tend to his flowers would help her. Zexion stayed by his girlfriend's side. "I'm so sorry he whispered." Unknowing if she was concious enough to even hear him.

Xemnas was busy in his office.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:43 am

she smiled as the action happened she had heard nothing " so ..um whats it like being part of the organization?"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:53 am

Saix burst into Superior's office, face full of rage. "Why did you give them that order?" he growled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts
Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mad tea party :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: