mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Chesire

Chesire

Kingdom Hearts - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:19 am

Xeri glared at Vexen. “I am breathing dammit!” she yelled. It continued much like this for quite awhile. Vexen telling Xeri to breath, Xeri yelling at him or Axel while trying to get the kid out. After many hours, a cry pierced the air. The baby had finally arrived. Vexen placed the blue bundle in Xeri’s tired arms. “Congratulations.” Vexen said. “Welcome to Organization XIII…Ienzo.”
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:27 pm

Rocxtuney smiled as she held Erix and Luxord held Nexzion. Rocxtuney lookd at the beautiful baby boy her best friend held. He his hair resembled Zexion so much. But Ienzo's eyes were identical to his mother's own captivating ones. She realized that their kids would grow up to be best friends. But she didn't know what the future had in store for the organization, or the kids.
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:39 pm

Xeri smiled at the small bundle in her arms. For a moment she thought of not going through with her plans. She looked at Zexion laying in pain in he other cot and the idea fled. No she needed to leave, for his sake.

“Ienzo, I’ll always be watching over you. My little angel.” She told the crying infant. Then Xeri began to sing a soft lullaby. At her voice the infant hushed its cries and stared at her in wonder. Days turned to weeks, and weeks to months. After nine months, Xeri disappeared. They searched for a year and assumed her dead. But once it became Ienzo’s birthday a package appeared that said “Love Mom”. The group was shocked but no one could explain it. Thirteen years have passed since then and Ienzo has turned into a fine fourteen year old. The blunette acts as though he doesn’t wish to know his mother but in reality, he’s searching for answers.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:48 pm

The loss of Xeri was a total blow to Rocxtuney, but only she had known the reason. Even if Xeri hadn't told Rocxtuney before her departure, Rocxtuney would have guessed. It was apparent that Xeri's feelings had become overwhelmed and that she needed to get away. Possibly to refind herself. But after Xeri left, Rocxtuney helped Zexion in any way she could. Zexion after all was still her other best friend. Now more so than ever. She was the female figure and aunt for Ienzo and she knew she had to protect her friend's son.

*Ienzo's 14th Birthday*

The young fourteen and a half year old girl smiled as she and her twin snuck into Ienzo's room and blindfolded him. They took him into the dining room and took off his blindfold, and everyone shouted,"SURPRISE!"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:42 pm

Ienzo smiled, he himself wasn't talkitive by nature so one had to guess his feeling by his facial expressions. After presents, cake and getting assigned his first mission, one final box was set infront of him. The room became silent, for they knew who it was from. Ienzo looked at Rocxtuney and said "Can you...tell me a story about mom?" Rocxtuney froze. Before she said anything, Zexion stepped up. "How about I tell you the story of our first date?" Ienzo nodded and Zexion went into great detail on everything, even the locket he gave her. Once the story was finished, Ienzo opened the present. Inside was a small tape recorder and a set of dogtags with the words My little Angel carved into them. When Ienzo pressed play a vaguly familar song filled the foom.

"I know this." He whispered.

"You should, its the lullaby your mother sang to you everytime she put you to bed." Zexion told him. There was silence as the song finished. Then a voice began speaking.

"Happy birthday Ienzo. I 'm sorry I'm not there, please forgive me." A sob was heard before the recording stopped. Ienzo looked at the shocked faces. After several moments Xemnas sad

"Zexion, Ienzo, its time for your mission." The two nodded and left, Ienzo putting the dog tags on. The duo went to Wonderland. After hours they finally found and defeated the heartless. When the monster was defeated, it dropped something. Zexion picked it up and his heart stopped.

"What is it dad?"

"Your mother's locket...."
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:42 am

"This...this was the locket I gave her, so many years ago...she-she was here." He looked around still in utter disbelief. "But when...and how did the heartless get this?" He tried to stay calm for Ienzo's sake. He didn't want to worry his son. Zexion then sighed, "You're mother was a brave soul. She had a kind heart...unless she and Rocx and Demyx were out pulling pranks like on Vexen...But...she sure was fierce. She was a strong young woman, always caring about her friends. I remember the day I asked her to marry me...but something happened and...the feat never came." He chuckled. "Funny...to think I've been engaged to marry her for a little more than fourteen years now." He smiled at Ienzo. "But know this, you were no mistake. You were meant to happen. You were your mother's little miracle." He said kindly to his son, looking into Ienzo's eyes that had an uncanny resemblance to Xeri's. "I loved Xeri...with all my heart."
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:36 pm

Ienzo went to take the locket from his father when images appeared. The two blunettes froze as a battle between a group of giant heartless an a red haired woman in a black cloak.

"Xeri..."Zexion whispered. The imaged Xeri was thrown into the air and landed on the ground. As sh struggled to get up, a being in a hooded white cloak walked over to her.

"You're quit strong Xeri But it seems that your luck has run out." a masculine voice said from beneath the hood.

"Shut up Albatros. Just hurry up and kill me." Xeri hissed. Albatros chuckled.

"No, I won't kill you." he said reaching for her. Xeri froze, staring at him.

"Infact, I think I'll use you." He placed his hand on Xeri's forehead. After a moment, Xeri fell backwards unconcious. Albatros motioned for several others in different colored cloaks. THey picked up Xeri and looked at their master.

"Take her home . She won't remember anything. And if she asks questions tell her I'll answer them when I return." He ordered, ripping the locket from Xeri's throat. The others disappeared and Albatros threw the locket at the heartless. The images disappeared and the two stood there in silence.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:50 pm

Zexion gasped and closed his eyes tight and clenched the locket, and then released the locket of his tight grasp. He looked determinedly at the sky, then he turned to Ienzo, "Let's go home. I'm going after your mother." He said. Xemnas didn't deny Zexion's request for the mission, he and Saix missed their daughter very much. "Axel will be coming with you." Xemnas said. Zexion nodded undertsandinly. Suddenly the doors burst open and Ienzo came in.

Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:55 pm

"You're not leaving without me." Ienzo said plainly. Zexion was going to respond when Xemnas agreed. They called Axel and filled him in. THe room gained several degrees as Axel agreed to the mission.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:59 pm

"Wait! I want to help Aunt Xeri too!" Erix said running in and confronting Ienzo. She cared about her friend and wanted to help. She smiled brightly, eager to help.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:08 am

"No, I know you want to help but the organization can't afford to loose anymore members." Ienzo said.

"He's right, I'm sorry Erix but you are not going with them." Xemnas said.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Standing on a small balcony was a red haired amethyst eyed beauty. She was staring at the sky.

"Eyana." Eyana turned and smiled. A silver haired man walked over and kissed her.

"Welcome home...Albatros."
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:24 am

Erix smiled weakly, "Okay...promise to keep in contact and if you need help, I'm gonna come whether you like it or not. You're my best friend Ienzo. I don't want you hurt either." She knew Ienzo cared about her in a friendly way. She cared about him in the same way , but maybe...maybe a little more.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:17 pm

Ienzo nodded at Erix and the trio left. They teleported to Wonderland, deciding to start there.

"Are you sure the guy's name was Albatros." Axel said.

"Positive Uncle." Ienzo answered.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:58 pm

"Hmm..." Axel nodded and then looked into the sky, as if recalling an old memory. "What is it Axel?" Zexion asked. "No...no it's nothing." Axel muttered. "Axel...if it's something that can help us...then we need to know anything and everything." Zexion said with serious face. Axel looked uncertain, but sighed, "Alright, alright...well...remember when I would get out of the house alot?" Zexion noded, while Ienzo listened earnestly. "I...I met a man named Albatros...he kept trying to get me to join him...we were friends. But...what he wanted...was to destroy the organization and the other worlds and create his own. That was what kept me at bay from ever joining his gang." Axel finished with a worried face. "Do...do you know where he lives." Zexion asked. Axel bit his lip, "He lives in the world of Nothingness. It's...It's complicated because...it's hard to find. We have to find the Five Keys of Darkness, and only then can we open a portal for this new dimension." Axel said. Zexion looked at his friend, and Xeri's cousin with concern. "Let's do this." Zexion nodded. Ienzo nodded.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:21 pm

"Then let's get started, where's the first key?" Ienzo asked.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 pm

"The elephant graveyard in the world of Pride Rock." Axel said, with a smirk that clearly said he was ready and rearing to fight. The temperature around him, got a little warmer.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:50 pm

Zexion opened a portal and the trio left for Pride Rock. When they got there, Ienzo noticed the change.

"WHy am I a fuzzy blue lion?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:54 pm

Zexion and Axel exchanged glances and laughed, "Since normally we have a human apperance we take on a guise that helps us adapt to the envioirnment around us." Zexion said. Axel said, "Don't worry about it kid, you'll get used to it."
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:09 pm

Ienzo nodded. "I'm guess that's the grave yard." he said pointing to a Large elephant skeleton.

"Yep That's it." Axel said.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:29 pm

"Alright, let's go fins this key, but be carfeul alright Ienzo?" Zexion said. They entered the elephant skeleton, and heard the laughter of Hyenas. "Great, a fight!" Axel exclaimed silently. "Prepare yourself for attack Ienzo." Zexion warned. Ienzo nodded. They fought the hyenas until they ran off in fright and they dropped something, a necklace with a black tooth. Axel picked it up, "The first black key." He said. Zexion looked at him with an unimpressed look, " That's not a key Axel, you idiot, that's a tooth." "Ah, yes, but for this world it's a key." Axel replied with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:43 pm

"So where next?" Ienzo asked, taking the key.

"To Halloween Town." Axel said, opening a portal. They left and an came out dressed in their normal cloaks.

"Where's the Key now?" Zexion asked.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:05 pm

Axel looked at Zexion, "Well, the next one is in the Oogie Boogie's lair." Axel said. They found their way to the lair. Where they came upon the lair, and Ienzo for once used his own abilities to help his father and second cousin or "Uncle" Axel to fight the the Oogie Boogie monster. Where Ienzo picked a keychain with a item that was a black pumkin with a dark grey stem. Zexion smiled, and patted his son on the back proudly. "Now to the next world, where to next Axel?"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:23 pm

"Well that's easy. We're going to China." Axel told him. THe three went to china and faced off with the Huns. Axel picked up a small black dragon statuette.

"Next is Beast's Castle." Axel said. After they defeated the Beast and took a small black rose, Zexion turned to his companions.

"One last place, one last key." Ienzo said.

"Our final destination is...."
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:44 pm

"Ursula's abandoned cavern, in Alantica." Axel replied. They all transported off to Atlantica where they were transformed into meremen where Ienzo gave his dad an odd look in regards to the weird transformation. They went to the cavern and battled eels and recovered a black sea shell that glimmered with it's polished blackness. "This is it, this is the last thing we need in order to go to the world of nothingness." Axel said. "First, we eat lunch, then we leave." Everyone nodded. Ienzo wrote a note to Erix and transported it.
She recieved the note and read it and smiled with affection. Her brave friend now off on his own adventure to save his mom. And they were, (from what Ienzo says) almost to finding their destination. After lunch they put they keys together and they all glowed and transformed into a giant black key. "PORTAL OPEN!" The three men shouted and a loud noise errupted in the air and the key opened up the portal and they all entered, and were transported to the World of Nothingness. Where the key shrunk and Axel put it into his pocket. "Alright, now let's go find Xeri." Zexion said. With Axel in the lead they headed off to the castle where Ienzo would finally meet his mother that he had last seen when he was only an infant.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:58 pm

Albatros saw the intruders and smiled. He snapped his fongers and his henchmen appeared. "Bring them to me." The men nodded and left
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts
Page 13 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mad tea party :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: