mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

Kingdom Hearts - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:05 pm

Axel, Zexion, and Ienzo came upon the castle and were confronted by a team of men. The trio scowled, "Where is Xeri!?" They guys yelled at the group of weird cloaked men.
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:13 pm

"Lord Albatros has requested your presence, please come with us." The men said. The trio were then taken to the castle. They entered the throne room where Albatros was waiting.

"Ahh Axel my old friend. How nice to see you once again." he said
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:17 pm

"Yeah...long time no see." Axel said sheepishly. "Where is Xeri!?" Zexion snapped. Axel put a hand on his friend's shoulder. To calm him down.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:34 pm

"I'm afraid I can't do that." Albatros answered.

"And why not?" Axel growled. Before ALbatros answered the door opened and in walked a red headed female in a beautiful lilac ball gown. Her hair was up in a bun, with several strands framing her face. Zexion's eyes widened.

"Lord Albatros I...Oh am I interuppting?" she asked.

"Ahh Lady Eyana. I trust your trip was eventful." Eyana smiled and nodded before walking next to him. With a pointed look at Zexion, Albatros kissed Eyana.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:39 pm

Zexion and Axel were both fuming with rage. "Xeri...what happened to you? You look....nothing like the Xeri I knew and love." Zexion said hurt. "What are you doing with this bastard?" Ienzo gave Zexion a questioning look.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:06 am

"Xeri? You must have me confused with someone sir. My name is Lady Eyana. I am Lord Albatros' intended." she replied, with a curtsy.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:12 am

Axel made a face, and Zexion nearly gagged. Ienzo looked at "Eyana" with a look of extreme hurt. Zexion looked from his son to Xeri, "DOn't you remember him!!!??? Look at those eyes that are so alike to yours. Can you still tell me these eyes are not your own? You gave birth to Ienzo nearly fifteen years ago! We've been searching the entire world of Kingdom Hearts in order to find you! An entire year Xeri! Please, please tell me, tell us you remember!!! At least see that Ienzo's your child!" Zexion exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:26 pm

Eyana flinched at the harshness of Zexion's words. "I apologize but I don't recgonize any of you. And for your information, I only remember up to thirteen years ago." she said. Albatros stood between them.

"I'm afraid you'll have to leave now." he said.

"We aren't going anywhere!" Zexion attacked Albatros. Several minutes later, after the cloaked men appeared, Ienzo was knocked to the ground. The recoding he had been given flew from his pocket and landed on the ground, the play button being pressed in the process. Eyana froze when she heard the tune. Then she began singing with it.

Through the winds, cross the seas
Hear this song and remember.

Soon you'll be, home with me
Once upon a December.

Memories of you and me
Flickering slow like an ember

And the song we used to sing
Once upon a December.

Albatros was about to slice Zexion in two when he heard a noise behind him. He turned to see "Eyana" holding a crossbow.

"Don't. Hurt. My. Family." Xeri ordered.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:38 am

Ienzo stood, picking up the recorder. It was apparent he didn't know whether to cry, laugh, or smile. Zexio whipped out his Lexicon. Axel smirked, "NOw this is what I'm talking about!" He too pulled summoned his chakrams and his fiery powers. "That's the Xeri I fell in love with." Zexion said. Then they were about to begin their assault. "ANy last words?" Ienzo said a in even tone that seemed almost fierce when facing his enemy.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:36 pm

Albatros smiled cruelly. "Actually I do. 'Til death do us part." When he said these words Xeri screamed and dropped her crossbows. Glowing back markings were climbing up her arm, seeming to come from a ring on her finger. She tried in vain to take it off but she couldn't.

"Wh-what is this?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:18 pm

"Mom!" Ienzo said in shock. "Xeri!?" Axel exclaimed. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER!?" Zexion growled at Alabatros.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:15 pm

"Its a spell that keeps people from straying. I can stop it, but for a price." He said grinning evilly.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:59 pm

Zexion growled, "What's your price?" Ienzo looked to Axel. Axel shook his head, not knowing what to make of it.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:00 pm

"Why its simple really. I'd think that one called the cloaked schemer would be able to figure it out." Albatros told him
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:14 pm

"What do you want me to do?" Zexion asked. He looked to Xeri and Ienzo, he wanted this again. The family, together again. Like it used to be. He did not, would not give that up again. He had searched an entire year for her. He would do anything to keep her with him.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:20 am

"You'll find what you're seeking on edge of this world. It has been locked away for centuries. Bring it to me by sundown and i'll free Xeri. If not, she stays with me." ALbatros said
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:03 pm

Zexion locked his jaw tight in anger, his fists clenched and he nodded, "Come on let's go. Axel, can I have you stay here and look after Xeri and him until we return? I don't want any funny business to slip past me, and, " He whispered lightly to Axel, "keep a very close eye on him, and don't fall into any of his traps, I can trust you to do this I am sure." He turned to Ienzo, "You're coming with me."
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:44 pm

Axel nodded as Ienzo and Zexion left. He turned to Alabtros.

"What do you want with Xeri anyway?" he asked. Albatros smiled suspiciously and walked towards Xeri. He picked her up by her collar and forced a kiss on her lips before putting her down. THe lines receded and Xeri passed out from all the pain she had just gone through.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:49 pm

"OH MY FUCKING GAWD! WHAT THE HELL!? YOU LEAVE HER ALONE YOU GODAMN BASTARD!" Axel snarled.

Father and Son traveled to the edge of the world, and searched for whatever it was that Albatros would want.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:58 pm

"I couldn't have her die now could I? Besides, that's the way the spell works." ALbatros said.

"Where would the end of the world be?" Ienzo muttered.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:30 pm

"I don't..." Zexion began then thought of an old story, a sea shanty that talked about an edge of the world. There was only one place to go...The world of the Carribean. "There is only one place." Zexion transported his son to the only place he knew of that had an 'edge of the world'.

"How does this spell work exactly?" Axel growled , failing to keep his cool.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:37 pm

"You enchant the ring. And once the ring is on the finger of your betrothed then its activated. Very simple." He replied.

Ienzo looked around, surprised by the look of this new world.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:49 pm

Axel saw that the man answered his question without hesitation and shrugged and continued, "That's pretty clever. You must know all the tricks of the trade. Do you ever let her off the spell?"

"Amazing isn't it Ienzo?" Zexion looked around, now wondering what would Albatross want?
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:59 pm

Albatros shook his head. "The spell only allows one day a year to let her fully remember everything of her other life. That is until I implant the memories in her." he said.

Ienzo nodded and saw a glow on the edge ofthe water. "Hey dad." He said motioning towards it
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:07 pm

"So is there anyway to break the curse? Or are you too dumb to make a countercurse or whatever?" Axel said trying not to be inconspicous.

"Good work Ienzo." Zexion said walking over to the glowing. He looked to see what it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mad tea party :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: