mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Chesire

Chesire

Kingdom Hearts - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:12 pm

"OH there is a way Axel but I doubt you'd enjoy it." Albatros said smiling.

Ienzo smiled as he looked in the water. The glowing seemed to come closer before faing away and then back again.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:17 pm

Axel bit his inner cheek, "Tell me anyways." He persisted.

Zexion watched and then frowned and looked to his son, "Come on Ienzo, let's go save your mother." Then he dived into the water.
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:19 pm

"Well, it involves, to put it bluntly, sex." Albatros said.

I enzo jumped in towards the light.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:25 pm

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!! YOU BETTER NOT EVER DO ANYTHING TO HER!!!" He screamed outraged.

Zexion waited for his son and continued on towards the light.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:15 pm

"Oh if your friend does not fufil his end of the bargain then I believe she belongs to me does she not?" Alabatros smiled.

Ienzo kept swimming towards the light, catching up with Zexion.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:26 pm

"She doesn't belong to you period, she belongs to us, the Organization 13, and let me tell ya, if our leader knew you're head would be torn off." He growled.

They finally came upon the light. Zexion focused his eyes to try and see what he was looking at exactly.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:29 pm

"Who, Xemnas? Heh, he's nothing more then a pest." Alabatros told him confidently
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:09 pm

never thought I would say this "He's not as bad as you." Axel growled fiercely.

Zexion grabbed the item and mareled at it, but put it in his pocket and he and Ienzo swam up to the surface. "NOw let's go save your mom."
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:51 am

Ienzo nodded and opened a portal which the duo swam through.

"Really? From what you used to tell me he seems worse. I mean stealing hearts just to regain his own? Doesn't sound very nice now does it?" Albatros asked
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:34 am

Axel growled, "Albatros...I thought we were friends...or used to be. What have you done to yourself? The Albatros I knew would go low, I know, because I did the same, but he would never go down to this level. You had to have known that she was married! I would never have done that. Neither would the ALbatros I knew! Plus of anything I thought you, my own friend, would respect the only family I have!"

Ienzo and Zexion soon came along carrying a glowing sceptor. "Here, now take the sceptor and give me my wife." Zexion snarled.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:09 pm

ALbatros smirked. "You two were never married so what claim do you have to her other then being the father of her son?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:13 pm

"I ASKED her to marry me! That's more than I can say for you! It seems you've only treated her as if she was a toy!" Zexion growled, "NOw give us Xeri!" He snarled. Axel nodded, backing Zexion up.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:42 pm

"But of course. Now is that after I release the spell or before?" Albatros asked.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:28 am

"Well...I guess after since I wouldn't be able to undo a spell you created I don't think." Zexion began. "NO!!! NO FUCKING WAY! I DON'T CARE HOW WE GET THE SPELL OFF, WE ARE NOT LETTING HIM TAKE THE SPELL OFF!" Axel screamed. "Why not?" Zexion asked, not having heard the previous conversation. "Why not Axel?" Zexion asked. "Because in order for that to happen, Albatros has to have sex with her!" Axel bellowed. Zexion gaped, "NO! THat will not be permitted! I will take her before you take the spell off! If anything you will relnquish the spell to me, somehow and I will take the spell off! Or find a way!"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:57 pm

"Certianly. Have fun planning her funeral." Albatros said casually.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 7:49 am

Zexion gave Albatros a hard glare. He didn't know what to do, inside he was about to cry. Thinking that he'd half to let Albatros have his way with Zexion's fiancee. THen he looked to Axel, and realized something. Now that they were there. That meant easy access for others. Zexion pulled Axel away and whispered something to him. Axel nodded and left. Zexion turned to Ienzo and whispered the plan to him. Telling him also not to be afraid. Soon enough Axel arrived along with many others, including a pair of twins, the female smiling upon seeing Ienzo. Zexion smiled and evil one towards Albatros with great confidence. Albatros was surrounded. Weapons aimed at him both high and low. "Xeri has a family, and family does not let others down. We're here to collect Xeri, and if you don't accept to our terms then this war is over hereand now." Zexion said. Everyone nodded.

Last edited by Mad Hatter on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:49 pm

Albatros picked Xeri up and threw her at the small group.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:16 pm

But when Albatros threw Xeri at them they all seemed a bit shocked. Was this a bit too easy? They didn't care. Axel gave a smile. "I knew you were the man I knew, deep down inside."
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:18 pm

Albatros smiled. "You truly need to visit more often. THen you'll see how wrong you are." He snapped his fingures and Xeri began screaming again.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:23 pm

There was a thunderous exclamation of "XERI!" as Axel's face dropped, and quickly turned into a scowl. Albatros was no longer his friend. "STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER! STOP HER SCREAMING! WE GAVE YOU THE SCEPTOR! NOW LET MY FIANCEE GO!!!" screamed Zexion outraged.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:28 pm

"I am, I'm just merely letting the spell take its course. This would have happened once you left the castle." He replied cooly.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:02 pm

"What's happening to her?" Zexion pressed angirly. Wanting to know more, and how to help his love.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:22 pm

"Its very simple, she's dying of a breaking heart." he said laughing
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:42 pm

"Wh-what!!!???" Zexion asked astonished. "YOu mean her heart is literally breaking!" He held Xeri close. "HOw do we stop this!?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:43 pm

"I already told you how, you just refuse to do it." Albatros smirked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mad tea party :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: