mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

Kingdom Hearts - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:16 pm

After the dance, and the long holding embrace and kiss, thinking loveing thoughts in their heads. Zexion had a grin. "Come on, there's something I want to show you." He whispered and had her close her eyes. He teleported them somewhere, he wrapped his arm around her waist in a hug. "Open them." He said, she did. When she did, she found herself looking down on Castle Oblivion, she saw that she and Zexion we're sitting on one of the curves of the orange Kindom Hearts Moon. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:08 am

"Its gorgeous." She said breathlessly. She couldn't help but stare in awe at the beauty of their normally gloomy home. She rested her head on Zexion's shoulder and basked in the beauty of the scene. From his office, Xemnas noticed somthing was different about Kingdom Hearts. He took a closer look and smiled when he realized who it was.

"There they are." He said, before going back to his job.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:09 pm

"It isn't as gorgeous as the scenery I have." Zexion said with a flirty smirk, looking at Xeri.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:04 pm

"Ever the flirt." Xeri teased before kissing Zexion. Sadly on the ground, someone other then Xemnas noticed the kiss.

"ZEXION!!! GET AWAY FROM MY COUSIN!!!" Axel yelled loud enough for the whole castle to hear.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:10 pm

Zexion froze. "Oh gawd, Axel's gonna murder me." He said looking down upon the fire wielder. "Oh well, not much can be helped there." He laughed. "Sorry Axel, but Xeri's my girlfriend, and if you have a problem with that, I will make sure you are locked in your own room and I will show you all your worst nightmares." Zexion threatened, though he was only teasing.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:13 pm

Xeri flushed slightly at Zexion's announcement but smiled anyway. Meanwhile Axel was pissed.

"You can do what you want but I am not letting you near my cousin!"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:22 pm

"A little late for that isn't it Axel?" Zexion said with a smile. "I'm up here with Xeri, and you're down there. I'm already near her." He then chuckled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:29 pm

Axel growled and opened a dark corridor and disappeared. Xeri sighed and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:34 pm

"Hey, don't worry about it, I'm sure he'll get over it. He only does this because he cares about you, after all, you are his cousin. You're the closest thing he has to a real family." Zexion said softly. And of course Zexion appreciated and respected Axel for that. Axel loved his cousin and that made Zexion happy that her own cousin did care.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:52 pm

"I know bur her doesn't need to be so pushy." she paused. "Hes acting kinda like he usually does when Roxas refues to have sex with him." Her eyes widened and she started laughing.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:02 pm

Zexion followed, the idea hit his funny bone. THey both knew how Axel got, and that was why Rocxtuney was the one who went out with Axel during that time. Axel was always needy, so with Rocxtuney around, it calmed him down a little. But with Luxord being Rocxtuney's boyfriend, Axel was SOL.

Rocxtuney was talking with Luxord and playing strip poker at a bar not to far away. They were having a few drinks. It was supposed to be Xigbar's day to hand and have a few drinks with his pal Luxord but tonight it wasn't going to happen tonight was Luxord and Rocxtuney's first big date as a dating couple.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:08 pm

"Aww my cousin needs to get his head out of his pants." Xeri said when her chuckles subsided. She stood up.

"I have a feeling Xemnas needs me. Thank you for a wonderful time." She leaned down and kissed Zrxion before disappearing. She reappeared in Xemnas' office and his gave her a mission.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:14 pm

Zexion too returned to the castle and went to the library to mellow down from the day's excitement.

While on the other hand Roxctuney was only getting wired. She found that Luxord and her were getting pretty drunk. They were continuing their game of strip poker in a vacant room at the bar. More of an inn if you will. But they were laughing and flirting and having a ball when they did something they probably shouldn't have. They kissed. But that wasn't the bad part, the bad part was them getting carried a way a bit too far. But being as drunk as they were, they wouldn't remember this until the following morning.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:23 pm

Xeri took her time with her mission. It was recon so it was understandable. Everyone was either out; sleeping or having their brains fucked out. She chuckled tiredly and went to bed but accidently went to Zexion's room instead. Not noticing her mistake, she crawled into the bed and passed out.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:32 pm

Zexion woke up realizing he had fallen asleep in the library, he went to his room and found Xeri there. He smiled lightly. So because he couldn't bring himself to wake her up. He crawled into bed and snuggled up behind her and held her in his embrace. "I love you Xeri." He whispered ever so lightly, and fell asleep.

The next morning, Rocxtuney woke up in Luxord's arms with only a sheet covering them. WTF!!!??? Rocxtuney nearly jumped out of the bed, but she carefully slid out from his stong arms. She ached down in a certain area. Shit! Damnit Roxctuney! What the fuck did you get yourself into? THis was supposed to be a simple date! Nothing more! She went into the bathroom and got a prgnancy test out of the vendor. She tested and waited.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:40 pm

Xeri woke up the next morning, half asleep and still unaware of her surroundings. She rubbed her eyes childishly and turned to see Zexion laying beside her sleeping. She snapped awake finally realizing her mistake. She tried to leave but Zexion's arms were wrapped tightly around her waist. She smiled and curled closer to Zexion, waiting for him to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:55 pm

Zexion stretched and yawned. "Mmmhmmmrmmm." He mumbled and opened one eye. "Hey Xeri, you awake sweety?" He asked, his warm breath tickling Xeri's neck.

Rocxtuney nearly screamed, she sat on the toliet, a robe wrapped around her and started crying deep heaving sobs. What was she going to do now?! She was pregnant! FREAKING PREGO! THen she realized something, she was going to be a mom. How was she going to tell Luxord!? Her hangover was killing and she felt- She jumped off the stool and hurled. Luxord woke to the sound of Rocxtuney's sobbing and hurls. "Must've been a bit since she had her last beer." Luxord thought. He entered the bathroom. He didn't notice the pregnancy test in the trash been marking positive. "Hey Rocx, what's wrong?" He asked concerned. "GET OUT OF HERE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" She screamed while sobbing.
"Whoa?! Rocxy love, what's wrong? I didn't do anything!" He said, then looked down and realized that they were both hungover and well clothingless. Luxord sighed. "I'm sorry if it hurt that much darlin' I didn't know what I was doing. I'm sorry." He said. "Just get out!" Rocxtuney snapped. "Okay, okay, but I think we should get home." He said. Rocxtuney nodded to this.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:01 pm

Xeri smiled at Zexion. "Im sorry for the intrusion." She said, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:17 pm

"Don't be. I like being intruded upon by beautiful girls named Xeri." He chuckled softly kissing her ear.

Rocxtuney soon teleported into her room, same did Luxord but in his respective room. Rocxtuney used her whip to catcha lamp and she drew back and then threw it at the wall in anger. "AGH!!!"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:55 pm

Xeri smiled and kissed back. Sadlythe sound of smashing glass ruined their moment. "That came from Rocx's room." she looed at Zexion.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:09 pm

"Yeah, let's go, we can continue this later." He said. Rocxtuney's two best friends went to Rocxtuney's room. She was still wearing her robe from the inn, when they came in. Rocxtuney spun around ready to sling another breakable item, but when she saw her friends she stopped and her hardened face with red cheeks and dried tears saddened even more. "G-guys? I-I'm sorry, did I wake you?" She mumbled hardly even words. She swallowed the hard lump in her throat.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:14 pm

"We were awake anyhow. What's wrong?" Xeri asked coming to sit bside her.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:23 pm

Zexion closed the door and sat down on the other side of Xeri. Rocxtuney didn't want anyone to know about what was wrong, but she guessed if anyone should know, why shouldn't it be her best friends? Rocxtuney sighed, "You promise not to tell Luxord if I tell you?" THey exchanged glances but nodded. Rocxtuney explained what happened last night..."So...what I checked and it was positive...I'm pregnant." She told them, wiping away her tears.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:31 pm

Both of there eyes widened and Xeri pulled Rocxtuney into a hug. "Oh my god Rocx. I can't believe..." Xeri couldn't finish her sentence. She knew this would be scary for her friend but at the same thme couldn't help but feel a twinge of envy. After all she...'Nows not the time to think about that! she scolded herself.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:37 pm

Zexion stood and then crouched by Rocxtuney and stroked her back, like any male friend would, "Hey don't worry Rocx, we'll help you through this." He promised and gave Xeri a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mad tea party :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: