mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

Kingdom Hearts - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:09 pm

Lexeaus shrugged, "Much work. Much training. Little time to get to know others." He mumbled.

Rocxtuney came into Marlarxia's garden. "Hey Mar." "Hey yourself, what's up with you?
" Marly asked as he watered his garden. "Xeri got hurt so I had to help Vex stitch her up. My stomach doesn't feel to good after that." Rocx said. "Well pick up a watering can and get to work. It's helped you before." Mar finished. Rocx nodded and did so, she began to feel better.

"I was testing Zexion, to see if he'd follow my orders or not. Do not think I did it to make sure Xeri was hurt. I'm fond of her just as much as you are." Xemnas replied.
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:57 pm

Saix continued glaring at him. "Is that why she's in Vexen's lab, dangling between life and death? Because of some stupid test?!"

Xeri, on the other hand, did not know she was still alive. No, infact she believed she was dead on the account she could see her own body. She heard Zexion's apology and wrapped her ghostly arms around him.

"Its not your fault Zexy, it was ordered. I love you." she said. She turned around hearing yelling, not noticing Zexion turn her way. He had heard her. Xeri went towards the yelling to see Xemnas and Saix fighting.

"No. Mommy...Daddy...Don't fight..." She said. They went on, not hearing her. Suddenly she got mad. She took a deep breath, for a spirit anyway, and screamed

"STOP IT!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:11 pm

Before Xemanas could tell Saix that yes it was just for a test, even though he felt horrible that the mission had killed or nearly killed Xeri. They heard the yell as if from another plane. THis spooked them a bit. "Xeri?" Xemnas whispered.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:55 am

Xeri froze when Xemnas said her name. He had heard her? She floated over to him.
"Daddy, I don't blame you and Mommy," she turned to Saix," Don't be mad at Daddy, he's just doing his job." She started floating towards Saix when she was enveloped in a white light.

"What the-" her voice disappeared. Saix looked at Xemnas before running to Vexen's lab. Xeri groaned and sat up.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 11:14 am

"Thank Kingdom Hearts, you're alive! Superior and Saix will be happy...wait...damn! More pranks...oh well. Welcome back Xeri." Vexen replied. Zexion smiled overjoyed, "Xeri!" He exclaimed and took her hand. "You're alright."

Rocxtuney looked at the sky feeling that something was better. She got up and ran to Vexen's lab with a goodbye to her "mother". She stood at the frame of the door and leaned against it looking at Xeri and Zexion. They were truly in love.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 6:40 pm

Xeri looked at Zexion, eyes filled with unshed tears of joy. She wrapped her arms around him. Saix ran into the lab and smiled. "She's alright..." he breathed. Xemnas had followed and heard Saix's breathless whisper. He smiled at his 'daughter' glad that she was okay.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:56 pm

Rocxtuney left the lab, happy for her two best friends.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:30 pm

[eh im to slow in this one so im just gunna stop in this one kay!, or ill just make a new charry who likes roxas]
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:06 pm

(Roxas belongs to Axel)
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:16 pm

[theres no law against three-somes XD
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:02 pm

(Like I said on FB, there is when it comes to AkuRoku XP)

Xeri let go of Zexion and made a move to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:03 am

Zexion made room for Xeri to stand, but stayed close enough in case she got dizzy from getting up to fast. "Careful." He said.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:54 am

"I'm fine Zexy don't worry." She replied ass she stood up. She did get dizzy but she steadied herself. "How long have I been out Vexen?" she askedthe scientist.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:26 pm

"Only about a couple of hours, but everyone was getting worried." The old man smirked. "Especially Zexion, Saix, and the Superior." "But I will have to recommend that you stay in the lab for the night. With you're recent injury, it would be unwise for you to go anywhere. But knowing you, you're going to get up when I'm not looking and return to your own room." Vexen said with a small smile and a knowing look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:33 pm

"No I'm going to do this." She said to the window. They all stared as she opened it and shot an arrow on a nearby tree.

"Xeri, don't you-" Saix started as she jumped out the window, "-dare..."
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:00 pm

Vexen chuckled, "Like I said, she wouldn't listen to me, even if her life depended on it. She's just to independent." Zexion shortly followed.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:06 pm

Xemnas chuckled. "You're right." he said. He placed a hand on Saix's shoulder, who was glaring out the window. Xeri ran from the castle until she came to a small clearing and colapesd under a sakura tree. "Stupid(pant)infirmary." She panted.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:35 pm

Zexion panted and laughed. "Hey let's go to Twilight Town, I'll buy you a ice cream and we can go to the tower and watch the sunset. Or do you want to do something a little more original?" He asked with a smile. She was the only one who could make him smile like this.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:39 pm

"Let's be original. Anywhere you lead I'll follow." She told him with a tired smile.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:08 pm

He nodded. Then he took her hand and they teleported to Atlantica. "I hope you like fish." He chuckled, as he looked around the sea where there was a beautiful sight of coral reef and schools of fish.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:13 am

"Its beautiful Zexy." Xeri said, Then she noticed something.

"The tail's a little weird but you look good with out your shirt on." She teased, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:37 pm

Zexion blushed and tried to hide in vain. But he chuckled. "Well look who's talking. You only have your breasts covered, but I must say, you have a very curvy figure."
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:17 pm

Xeri turned about as red as her hair. Smiling she tackled Zexion.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:32 pm

They both laughed in turn and found a small secluded area with a gazebo, where they danced to the music coming from Atlantica. "It's funny, a few days ago, I thought you and I would never be able to go out. I mean with superior having his rules. But I'm glad he is allowing this. But even if he weren't, we'd find some way to spend most of our time together anyways. I can honestly say I've opened up alot around you. You make me feel like the most luckiest boy in the world." Zexion said. He gently put one hand around her waist, and the other around the side of her neck, he closed in and kissed her gently. I love you Xeri He thought over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:42 pm

Xeri wrapped her arms around Zexion and pulled him close. 'I love you Zexion, please don't leave me.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mad tea party :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: