mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Chesire

Chesire

The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} Empty
PostSubject: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:44 am

In the land of Cinna, our tales of victories and defeats, our stories of gods and demons, our legends and myths are told by word of mouth from head priestess to their successor and onwards. One such tale is the Tale of Two Sisters. Once, many years ago, our goddess of the sun, Kiatriech, was said to give birth to twin daughters; Pianiko, the goddess of peace, water, and family, along with her sister Ziatornique, goddess of war, fire, and passion. These girls got along well, each allowing the other their own time to control the world which their mother created. Many men, and gods alike, thought the sisters beautiful. One mortal man, a wizard named Detriech, admitted his feelings towards Pianiko. But when the goddess rejected him, he killed her. Hearing of this, Ziatornique ravaged the earth in mourning. Seeing her daughter's sadness, Kiatriech promised her that they both would be reincarnated. But would not be able to return to their home, the island paradise whose name mortals cannot speak, when both of them found each other and when both had a man whom they treasured more then their sibling. Since then the sisters have been reincarnated, time and time again. Could the newborn daughters of the Zorniks and the Pianias possibly be the goddesses newest forms? Will they be able to return to their home this time? Well, only time can tell.

Name: Tornique Pianias(reincarnation of Ziatornique)
Hair: Dark red hair, reaches butt
Eyes: very light silver-grey
Bio: The youngest child of the Pianias family, Tornique is quite the firecracker. Determined, short-tempered, quick witted, impatient, brave and very self-reliant. She plays the Mesheray{a piano-like instrument} very well and is said to have a voice given to her by the the god of music, Erik.

Hestia Zorniks (reincarnation of Pianiko)
Hair: Black
Eyes: Stormy Dark Blue
Bio: Hestia, is the only child of the Zorniks family. Hestia is very tolerant and patient. She has a long temper span, but when she snaps it's like going into a stormy sea with only a row boat. She is very thoughtful and will listen to others. But if she has something to say, she will say it. She isn't the bravest girl on the block, but she will do anything to protect the ones she loves. She can be independent, but she chooses not too. She prefers the company of others. Though her father needed a son to carry his name, he loves his daughter more than anything. But would he marry her off to another man so a name close to his could be carried on? Hestia has a special knack for healing. Everyone says it's Aceso's blessing.

The setting sun set the Cinna sky ablaze. At the top of a hill sat a girl with long red hair. She was singing, her voice sounding much like angel's.

A beautiful black haired girl sat on her knees in a light blue silky dress. She stirred the water and gazed at the sunset that was reflected upon it. Her father called her inside from the cottage on top of the hill. Gracefully she got up and gently walked towards her house and home. Wondering what her father needed of her. The young girl entered a entered her household and asked respectfully, "Yes Father?" "Hestia, good evening dear. There...there is something we need to talk about."
"Yes, what may it be?" Hestia asked. "As you know, I have no children other than yourself, and your mother passed away, and I am no longer have a wife nor choose to take another. But I need a son to take on the family name...so...I have found a good young man...a lord as it were, and his last name is remarkably close to ours. His name is Lord Herald Zorn, and he is handsome and quite wealthy, which will benefit you in the long run." Mr. Zornik finished. "Erm...you mean to marry me off?" Asked Hestia a bit confused on the whole ordeal. "Yes...I am sorry Hestia. You know that any good man would want their family name passed down." "B-But father!" Hesita nearly complained.
"Hestia child! No whining!" He snapped then said softer, "I have let you get away without marrying for too long. You should've been married last year. But I turned a blind eye to your lack of fancying any of your young suitors." Hestia sighed. "Yes Father, I will marry the man you ask." She said, though for the first time in her life she didn't plan to go through with this.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:49 am

"Tornique!" a voice yelled. The red haired girl turned to see her mother.

"Mom, what is it?" she asked. Her mother's eyes were filled with tears.

"Your father is send you to marry."

"Marry? Marry who?" Tornique asked.

"The man known as tha bride killer!" her mother excliamed, tears rushing down her face.

"What?" Tornique asked, eyes widening.

"You are to marry him tomorrow. Please my daughter, run. Take what you can and run." Tornique nodded amd returned home. After the sun had fallen, Tornique took a pouch of money and her cloak and ran.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 3:58 pm

Late that night, a few hours after she had her talk with her father, and her father was fast asleep, she set about her plan. With a necessary sack of food, and two outfits she snuck out her window, clambered silently down the tree like a gossamer's whisper, and sped swiftly away from her home. Pleadng that the not she had left was self explanatory. She said she was leaving, and that she loved him very much. Also that she would marry, but not until she had found the right man. She looked up into the stars hoping and praying to the gods and goddesses that her father would not hate her, and to keep him safe. As for her self, she only wished for a productive and interesting journey. Breaking contact she ran on hoping that something good would come of her disobedience.
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Tornique kept running until she slammed into someone on an ocean cliff side miles away from home. She quickly stood up.

"Hey! You okay?" she asked the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:00 pm

"Oh!" The girl moaned rubbing her head, but she smiled, "Yes I'm fine." SHe looked up at the girl and stared at her. "H-Hello, yes I'm fine. Nothing I can't handle. I-I'm sorry, I want to say 'Do I know you', but...I can't seem to remember ever seeing you before. Not in this life time anyways." Hestia giggled. "I'm sorry I guess I'm rambling. You see I'm running away from home."
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:07 pm

"Really? So am I. Iwas going to be married off to someone known as The bride Killer so I booked it. And to be honest you look extremely familiar." Tornique said. SUddenly the water at the foot of the cliff rose abot them and surronded the stranger as Fire came from nowhere and surrounded Tornique.

'So the challenge begins. Good luck my daughters.' an otherworldly voice said.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:15 pm

Hestia gawked in shock, "What's going on here!?" She looked at the stranger, "You're surrounded in flames! And why is there water around me!? Did you hear that?"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:18 pm

'Water? Flames? Challenge?' Tornique's eyes widened.

"Oh my Kiatriech the legend is true." She said and she stared at her flamed cover hand. She closed her eyes and concentrated. After several moments they were gone.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:23 pm

"By the gods! Where are we?" Hestia said beginning to panic. "The legend? You don't think that...I mean it can't be! I'm just a- or I used to be just a-," But she stopped for fear she'd ramble till she died. She just waited for the journey to be over so she could geta clear understanding of it all, in the meantime, she let the cool waves of the water cleanse her frightened and unsettled soul.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:32 pm

They ended up on the holy mountian. A beautiful woman was waiting for them.

"Pianoko, Ziatornique. Its been a long time my Daughters." the woman said.

Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:42 pm

Hestia now understood though she nearly fainted in the utter shock. She bowed her head to her mother, the goddess of the sun. She now thought over the legend of the twin sisters, realizing she was the Pianoko, the one daughter whom was killled by a mortal wizard, the one whos sister had ravaged the world in grief. She felt sad that she had put her sister in such grievous pain. "Mother..." She could only barely say without letting tears oversome her eyes. She wished she could hug her mother, but was unsure whether it would be proper or not.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:47 pm

"Pianoko." Kiatriech walked over and hugged her daughter. Tornique stared as Kiatriech let go and turned to the eldest twin.

"Ziatornique...You're angry aren't you?" Kiatriech asked. Instead of answering, a cyclone of flames surrounded her, scorching the top of the mountians.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:59 pm

Hestia, or Pianoko trembled as her mother embraced her, hugging her back and soon let go and turned towards her older sister, wondering what would happen next. She had no idea was about to take place. Then she saw the cyclone of flames seeing that her sister must still be in pain. For the same reasons as before? Or for the pain that she was supposed to be married? Or what?
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:07 pm

"THis world should burn for what it did to her." Ziatornique growled.

"It did. And now you must find someone whom you love more then your sister to return home." he mother said.

"Home..." Ziatornique whispered as the face of a certian music god filled her mind.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:13 pm

"Home." The very thought filled Pianoko with wonder. She laughed lightly, "BUt how can I find someone that I love more than my sister?" She looked at Ziatornique with admiration. "It's impossible."
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:18 pm

"SHe's right." Ziatornique agreed with a smile.

"But she isn't my daughter. You already know who they are. You're just too stubborn to admit it." Kiatriech said.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:28 pm

Pianoko sighed, "But where can we find someone that will actually love me, and I him, more than my own sister? But if it means I get to travel with my sister...then I will accept this challenge." Pianoko said with a smile. Glad to be back with her sister.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:31 pm

"Some old friends will be helping you along the way. The first wll meet you at the cliffside." with that the duo were back at the cliff.

"Wow." Ziatornique said.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:39 pm

"That's was amazing." Then she turne to her sister and laughed and cried happy tears as she hugged her sister. "Now that I remember everything, I thank you for your want of vengeance for me. But I do wonder, did you kill him? The wizard?"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:42 pm

Zia laughed. "Did I kill him? I burned him alive and then cursed his family, sealing their magic. THen the world was bathed in fire." she answered.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:59 pm

Pianoko giggled, "I guess I should be scolding you for doing so, as I am the goddess of peace, but thank you. I'm grateful that you would do so much for me." She sighed, "I guess we should start lookng for a couple of jerks that might catch our eye." She winked at her sister.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:02 pm

"Ow Pianiko I'm hurt. Not all guys a jerks." A voice said.

Zia whipped around and smiled.

"Erik! Its been years." she said to the god. Erik laughed.

"So it has." he replied.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:08 pm

"Erik, let me rephrase, 'let's go look for human jerks." She said with a small laugh. "It's nice to see you again my friend." Pianoko couldn't help but grin.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:10 pm

'Humans?' Erik thought glancing quickly at Zia as his heart sank.

"Well then You're still a healer are you not?" Erik asked.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:13 pm

"Yes, yes I suppose I am. Why do you ask?" Pianoko asked with concern.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next