mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Chesire

Chesire

The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:58 pm

"If we don't we die." Zia added
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 8:56 am

Pianoko breathed and she sat up, though she was in still some pain. From her past encounter. "I need to stop ending up in bed," She shook her head, and then said, "Well, we shouldn't waist anymore time. I know it's the dead of night, but let's see what kind of people are out at this time and socialize. As you put it, we don't have time to waste."
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:21 pm

"You are not going anywhere this time of night. I know what people out at this time of day want and its not love." Zia said. SHe stopped though. "Erik I'm going out. Make sure my sister stays in bed." with that she left.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:48 am

Pianoko shook her head in disbelief and with a smile laughed, "Hypocrite!" "Of course Zia...Asesco, keep a watch on Pianoko, I'm going to follow her, make sure she's okay."
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:20 pm

Zia left the room and headed to a nearby tavern. She sat down at the bar and order a drink. After a few moments a large group of attractive men were surrounding her. Anger bubbled up in Eric stomach as he watched them flirt openly with her and bought her drinks. He knew this would happen since Zia was the goddess of passion. But it irked him when he saw these particular powers at work.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:43 am

One of the men brought his head close to Zia's, mind planting some sugar on these lips?" He said with his syrupy voice. HIs breath rank from ale. Erik looked about ready to murder.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:24 pm

Zia smiled at the man. "Now why would I do that when I don't know you?" she asked with a slight purr.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:52 pm

"Cause you look the sort to do so," then he forces a kiss on you. The man said closing the space between them. Erik strode over and pulled the guy of her and threw him on the ground. "Don't you ever touch her again!" Erik roared bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:04 pm

Zia froze when she saw Erik, what was he doing here? WHy was he so angry? "Erik?" Zia asked
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 8 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:30 pm

Erik's face softened for a moment but then returned to a firm strong face. "Zia...I'm sorry. I knew you wanted me to watch over your sister but...I-I wanted to abide by the rules of the buddy system." Erik lied.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 8 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:33 pm

"Buddy system my ass." She said. Zia turned away, "THat poor man is doomed isn't he?"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 8 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:56 pm

"He'll be fine...a few bruises, but fine..." He said in a soft but cool manner, as he felt remorse.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 8 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:58 pm

"I see. Well this place is blown." She turned her head towards Erik "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 8 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:18 pm

Becoming more relaxed he took her arm in his, and he led her outside. "Before we head back, why not a midnight stroll?" He asked casually, "It is a nice night after all."
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 8 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:20 pm

Zia smiled sweetly. "I'd love too."
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 8 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:21 pm

Erik smirked and gave her an admiring look. "I'm sorry I ruined your night. But I just didn't want to see you get hurt. If you didn't hurt them first." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 8 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:48 pm

"Well as the goddess of passion, even I need a little down time. I can't always be made of stone." Zia told him
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 8 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:52 pm

"Passion, War and Fire...Despite your fiery bloodlustful ways. You have a heart that could smother the world." Erik laughed.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 8 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:42 pm

Zia laughed. "Smother the world?More like obliterate it. Did you not see what beauiful chaos I created so long ago?"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 8 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:31 pm

"True, but was it not for your grievance and and anger for your lost sister? I do believe I've got you there." Erik teased.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 8 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:37 pm

"Even still I can destroy this world with a flick of my wrist." she said
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 8 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:58 pm

"No doubt about that...Zia...are you sure you'll ever find someone you'll love more than your sister? Does...does it even have to be a human?" He asked in a voice that one couldn't decipher between whether it was casual curiousity or saddness.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 8 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:12 pm

"No...it just has to be someone I care for." She answered
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 8 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:15 pm

Erik felt like his stomach froze into a block of ice. He had the urge to kiss her and give her every idea that he wanted her to be his. But he didn't want to force her into a relationship she didn't want. They had always been friends, so would it be awkward for her? WOuld she not want him? "How do you feel about that priest?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 8 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:19 pm

"He's a child who wants nothing more then to suc up to his momy for a prize." SHe said bluntly.

(Here's that site I was talking about: Clickeh )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}   The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter} - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Two Sisters {Hatter}
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next