mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter Empty
PostSubject: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:11 pm

(shall we?)
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:18 pm

(we shall my dear)
name:stella ooonara luxar
hair: blue/ or blonde depending on the day
eyes:blue
race:half goblin half human
bio : she is a goblin princess from another city north of the labrynth and she is betrothed to jareth the goblin king she is muscally and battle trained her favorite color is blue and she cant wait to meet jareth ...(more later)
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:35 pm

Name: KaSheek (Kasha)
Hair: Black
Eyes: lgt. Blue
Race: Human that had turned into a goblin from living there for so long.
Bio: She was a baby when she was wished away by her brother. Who was a friend to the Goblin King. The Goblin King raised her and she is now his servant.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:42 pm

it was a sunny day and stella was looking out her windowseeing the labrynth knowing she will one day travel through it to greet her fiancé they met only once so long ago when she was just a child and shes been antisipating the day that she will meet him again " princess.. your other would like to see you" a voice came from her bedroom door " yes charlen ill be right now " chralen nodded and left as she got up and ran down to her mother there was a goblin girl there with her and a man of exceptional looks " stella this is Jareth the goblin king ..your fiancé " stella smiled and curtsied to the goblin king " hello Jareth i am stella its a pleasure to meet you again"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:52 pm

"Stella," He grinned, "you are a sight for sore eyes." He took her hand and kissed it.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:56 pm

she blushed lightly " how have you been my lord jareth" she looked at the girl next to him and smiled lightly at her she was wearing a light blue dress and had a matching bow in her blonde hair the goblin features on her was her pointed ears and her bright blue eyes
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:01 am

"I have been divine and you my fiancee?" He asked. The younger goblin girl, the servant, was wearing a brown dress with patches on it. "This, my dear Stella, is my servant girl KaSheek. She will also be serving you at our castle." Jareth said. "Consider her as a prewedding gift. Do you wish to come with me to my home today? Or would you prefer to wate a while till the wedding?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:18 am

she looked at him and at her mother " will i be able to travel through the labrynth to find my way?" she smiled looking at kasheek her kind eyes glittering " kasheek what a pretty name"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:29 pm

"Of course, I will have some of my goblins to guide you." Jareth said with a grin. KaSheek smiled slightly, surprised that the lady was talking to her as if she was an actual being, and not some slave.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:39 pm

" my lord Jareth would it be alright if just KaSheek comes with me i want the labrynth to give me a challenge " she smiled bowing her head hopefull that he would be fine with that
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:44 pm

"Whatever you wish." He said with a grin. "I hope to see you tomorrow?" He asked his fiancee as he lightly pushed KaSheek over to his future wife.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:49 pm

she nodded once looking at the girl next to her and smiled " yes my lord jareth " she gave him a smile and stepped towards him to kiss his cheek
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:08 pm

He kissed her on her cheek as well, he patted KaSheek on the head little more than one would do to a pet. "Then I will see you soon." He said and left.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:13 pm

she let out a breath " mother ... ill miss you " she hugged her mother " come on Kasha lets go get some stuff to take on our trip " she smiled holding out a hand to the girl
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:25 pm

The seventeen year old seemed much more innocent, smaller, much younger like that of a thirteen year old child. SHe looked one last time at the Goblin king, the man whom raised her since she was a babe.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:43 pm

she smiled at the girl and took her hand gently she saw that she wasnt young just small like herself petite in form and innocent " come on Kasha ill get you ready too" she lauged lightly like a bell
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:10 pm

KaSheek smiled shyly. THis was odd treatment for a slave she thought. Was it a new method? "Thank you but all my things are at home. I need nothing to ready for. But I'll help you pack milady."
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:21 pm

she nodded " okay but one condition " she smiled " be happy" she grabbed some bags and started to put her stuff in them handing some of her stuffed animals to Kasha " here put these in the yellow bag" she asked her nicley
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:24 pm

KaSheek liking her new nickname took the stuffed animals and put them into the bag. "Alright." Kasha giggled.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:28 pm

she laughed too and tossed a teddy bear at kasha " catch!" she had never been around a girl her age well close to her age before an she liked kasha " so around jareht we cant act like silly girls kay ..but around me just be you" she told kasha
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:16 pm

Kasha nodded and giggled. SHe caught the bear and stuffed it in the bag. She began to sing and dance just as Jareth taught her so she could entertain him.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:21 pm

she laughed herself and dacned with Kasha and when they where done packing she called some of her own servants who always wore a smile " please take my bags and stuff to the castle beyond the goblin city" they nodded and took her stuff she grabbed kasha's hand " come on we best get to the labrynth before my fiance gets worried about me " she laughed lightly and hugged kasha " kasha.. your gunna be my friend while i live with jareth okay" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:24 pm

SO bewildered by this friendship Kasha nodded with a breathless happy grin.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:29 pm

they reached the enterance to the labrynth and she saw hoggle and laughed scaring him " hoggle! old friend!" she hugged him " oh miss stella its great to see you where you ging?" he asked " through the labrynth can you show me the way in?" she asked him he nodded " sure!" and the doors opened "are you sure that miss stella wants to go through its scary in there"he added she nodded " ive got my friend kasha here so ill be fine thanks anyway hoggle" she tok kashas hand and they enterd the doors closing behind them " alright here we are!" she wqas excited
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:38 pm

"Let's go!" Kasha said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter Empty

Back to top Go down

Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next