mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:17 am

Jareth nodded while KaSheek turned into a brighter shade. Laura had left and for the rest of the day KaSheek was readying the marriage ceremony that would take place soon. Jareth and Stella later were at dinner, and KaSheek joined Darren, and they went into town and he bought dinner. "So...hold on why are you doing this again?" She asked him. "Because I like you, and I think we should get along better." He said wit a sheepish smile.
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:46 pm

stella smiled at jareth " im so excited to be yours finally, but so much has happened in such a small amount of time" she kissed his cheek
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:03 pm

"You're right...And the wedding is tomorrow right?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:00 pm

she nodded " did you forget already love?" she snuggled to him after dinner
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:20 pm

He hugged her close, "No, no, it was probably there in the back of my head, but with all this action going on it's hard to keep everything still."

At the table at the restrauant KaSheek coudln't come up with anything else but questions that she didn't ask about why and how he had come to take favor in her, even in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:36 pm

she smiled lightly inhaling his scent and relaxing into his arms silently closing her eyes
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:13 pm

He wrapped his arms around her tighter, as he and he began to drift off to sleep with her in his arms.

KaSheek made small talk with Daren and Daren kept trying to get into deeper convo, but she wouldn't have it. It was apparent that to win her heart, he would have to do something a bit more daring and bold. Something that would make her notice him. That would make her love him.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:36 am

she smiled and looked up at his gently sleeping face "my love lets not sleep at the table " she stood with him still holding her and made him move to their room and smiled lightly " being a king must be so exhausting " she whispered lightly sitting her sleeping love down on the bed and removing his shirt so that he woulnt ruin it while sleeping and layed down next to him her head on his now bare chest listening to his heart beat her fingers stracing cricles around his belly button
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 7 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:52 pm

As Jareth slept, he smiled as he was in his fiance's arms...and he whispered, "Tomorrow."

Daren was taking KaSheek home and he took her hand ansd she quickly pulled her hand away and gave him a skeptic's glare. Then continued. Getting a little flustered that he couldn't show her how he cared, he discreetly led her to an alleayway entrance. "Daren...what are you doing?" KaSheek asked sounding worried. "I want to show you something." He replied. Despite her protests, he pinned her against the alleyway wall and held her face still and kissed her deeply, she tried to shove him away, but there was a spark ignited in her. A spark that screamed that she loved his forcefulness. "Daren, Daren please!" But his name on her lips only made him get even more rough. He slid his hand down her waist. "The truth is KaSheek...I love you." KaSheek froze and he saw that her eyes were bubbled up with tears. "Take me home." she whimpered. Daren nodded and took her home, when she reached her room she flung herself into her bed and tore into her pajamas and thought about the night.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 7 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:57 pm

middle of the night

stella woke gently and removed herself from jareths arms leaving a note beside him saying " ive gone exploring the castle" just in case he woke she then tip toed out with a candle and her silk robe held around her slender body as she walked through the halls silently
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 7 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:35 pm

KaSheek got out of bed and bumped into Stella.

Last edited by Mad Hatter on Wed May 25, 2011 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 7 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:46 pm

"OH!" stella said as she bumped into kasha " your past kurfew you know" she said as she figured out who it was being all flustered and all
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 7 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:01 pm

"Sorry, I did come home about a half-hour ago." She said a bit saddly and bit thougtful.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 7 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:55 pm

stella smiled " thats fine, just dont let jareth know you where out so late"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 7 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:41 am

KaSheek smiled, already, they were already beginning to feel like her parents. "We should both be getting back to bed. WE have a long day tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 7 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:13 pm

stella smiled softly " yeah, i will head back but not just yet " she hugged kasha and slipped past her to continue her adventure
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 7 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:11 pm

Kasha went to bed.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:25 pm

stella continued her adventure and found a door marked *sarah, do not enter* [do with that as you please] and she got curious, was the goblin king still somewhat in love with sarah? stella thaught and pushed on the door to see if it would open
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:13 am

In the room was a vast amount of paintings and drawings of Sarah in many forms. Sculpt ures too. And on a desk was a piece of paper that boldly read:

Dear Sarah,
If you are reading this, then it means I am dead. But I want you to know hat you are enabled to an 1/8 of my treasury, and all of my artwork. I want you to always know that you'll always be in my heart. Even if I do take a wife, you were my first love. I just hope Stella understands one day that the heart is a tender thing that must be handled carefully. For as I must tell you, she is wonderful girl and has remarkable beauty. She has even today as well as I, have adopted a baby boy of your kinship. His name is now Jared. Please don't be angry, we'll love and care for him very much. We have also adopted a girl that is now named Kasha who is also of your kinship. WE'll care for them kindly.
-Forever your friend, Jareth the Goblin King
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:17 am

as she read the letter a tear slipped down her cheek and she placed the paper down and ran out of the room and went out into the labrynth to think about what she had seen , she heard a small voice " hallo" she turned and looked to see a worm " um hello" she said the worm responded " what seems to be the matter poppet?" stella looked down " jareth still loves sarah" the worm shook his head " that girl not a bright one was she, going the wrong way"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7