mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:49 pm

jareth walked up smiling at her " hello jareth love, i was worried when i woke without you" she shifted the sleeping shild into her other arm
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:40 pm

"You shouldn't worry, the goblin king is always doing other things." He chuckled. "Ah, so KaSheek's cousin has arrived. What a wonderful servant I'll have." He said.
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:44 pm

"the child is so pretty, he would make a better son than servant my love" she whispered rocking the babe sweetly " jareth love please? can we keep as our own? " she asked kissing jareths cheek " he could be called jared , in honor of you" she smiled gazing at the babe lovingly
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:16 pm

KaSheek stepped back, Jareth nodded, "That will be fine." He kissed Stella. "He'll be our son." KaSheek looked away and backed off sadly. she had long hoped to be his child and not his servant. But now her cousin would be the child...what had she ever done to be just the servant. She turned and ran off. Jareth saw this questioningly and chased after her. He found her sobbing in a closet. "KaSheek, what's wrong?" He asked. "I work hard to please you, and you've never treated me more than a favored servant. But all my life I saw you as a father figure! I've done everything! I just wanted you to accept me and make me your child!" KaSheek snapped and then when she realized she was speaking aloud her thoughts. They both stopped in silence. Jareth smiled, "You're right KaSheek, but the truth is I care much for you. I just didn't think you'd wish that for me. I want you to be my daughter. KaSheek, I love you, and will continue to, if you agree to be my daughter." Jareth said kindly. KaSheek nodded. "Really? Thank you." Jareth and KaSheek hugged. "Stella, this is Jared's older sister now. From now on." KaSheek smiled at her new father.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:41 pm

stella smiled holding jared close " we are one happy family" she kissed jareth and hugged kasha she then turned to look out the window seeing the girl who wanted her brother " we must stop her" she whispered kissing the babe's head tenderly already attached to the child
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:07 pm

"I'll go." KaSheek said knowing it was her responisbility since she was the child's cousins.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:47 pm

stella nodded and looked at jareth " i hope the girl isntlike her mother" she whispered and hugged jareth close " he needs a place to sleep love" she smiled " i am happy to have a family of my own but we should have a biolodgical child as well" she whispered inot his ear in a very soft warm voice
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:33 am

Jareth tinted pink at first from her mentioning then he nodded. "But first we have to get married." He chuckled. He turned to KaSheek, and said, "KaSheek, becareful, and remember, we're with you." He said. KaSheek nodded and ran outside to meet the young woman.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:12 pm

stella smiled and giggled lightly at her king/ husband to be's tinted face " the weding is tomorrow night isnt it my love?" she watched kasha run off "besafe!" she called after her and shee stopped a goblin walking passt " get my boy a crib and a room to sleep in , he will also need a nanny, now go goblin" she stood up and looked at jareth and leaned up to kiss him " the nanny will make things easy on us love"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:16 pm

Jareth chuckled, "I think even Kasha would take care of him don't you? Anyways you're right it is tomorrow night that is our wedding." Kasha soon returned with the lady. The goblin set up a room and crib and found a Nanny.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:18 pm

she eyed the female with kasha and held the babe close standing next to jareth " kasha, you brought her here?" she looked at the girl with kasha " wahts your name girl?"

"laura , aand i want my brother back" the girl replied "my mother told me of the goblin king, how hes not a nice man and that he is dis[icable,i never beleived her storys" lthe girl said glaring at jareth " please miss , give me my brother back

she looked at jareth and then to laura and stepped back " this is not in my hands child, take it up with the king"she slipped behind jareth " shes like her mother isnt she love?"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:35 pm

Jareth nodded, but with a firm face he replied, "No, for once there will be no second chances, no giving back. KaSheek here is your cousin, she suffered through the same tragedy as this child." Then KaSheek burst out, "I was brought up fine, besides, he thinks of me as his daughter! ANd don't you ever dare to name him as despicable! It is the history of our family, specifically the elder siblings that are despicable! YOU ARE A MONSTER! Jareth is good to those put in his power! So shove off! Or I will dispose of you personally!" Her pent up anger from what her older brother did to her, fuel her frustration.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 4:59 pm

stella smiled at kasha and cheered a bit watching the girl recoil from kasha and she hugged jareth tightly

laura winced at the strangee girls words and began to weep in fear
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:12 pm

KaSheek relented. They were harsh words she had spoken, more harsh still because it was her family she was speaking too. But it was necessary since she knew the feeling of being abandoned by an elder sibling. "You would do well to think heavily on the situation, this is a crime twice made, now. Think upon the crimes of our family. I'm sure if my mas-father...King Jareth takes good favor in you, you may return to meet with your little brother. But know that he will never come back. I have little knowledge of my family, and having family here...will make me even more at ease. SO what is his original name before his name was changed?"
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:49 pm

laura whimpered lightly " jack" she whispered " jack smith " she said even softer

stella watched kasha " kasha darling um, you did good frightening the girl " she said softly " jareth my love watch is your choice in this matter?"

Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm

Jareth sighed, "She will be allowed to visit. Maybe, when he's old enough he can visit his own world." KaSheek then wondered, What was her name? Then she asked the question allowed to Laura. Toby was KaSheek's father, so she wanted to know what was her name. Laura answered, "From what I know, before you disappeared...you're name was Katt, well Katherine, but everyone who mourns for you thinks of you as Katt."
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:59 pm

she looked from kasha to laura " kasha? would you like to go visit your family?" she asked looking to jareth for approval "after the wedding of course"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:00 pm

KaSheek gasped and drew in her breath. She had never known anything of the outside world, and had always wanted too, but now that she had an opprotunity...she wasn't sure she was ready, "I will have to think about it." She said softly. Jareth nodded his approval, "DOn't worry, I will allow this." Laura gave KaSheek a small smile. Then KaSheek saw someone beckoning to her. "One minute." She left the group and met Darrien, he held her against the wall and hissed, "Are you crazy!? Don't go visit! If you do, you might end up staying!" "Why do you care?" KaSheek asked. "Because...I don't want to be alone here." KaSheek wondered how to answer this. "Even if I do go, it's only going to be a visit."
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:09 pm

stella smiled and kissed jareth on the cheek " youve grown soft love" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:31 pm

He looked at Stella, "I don't want KaSheek to go but...I'm afraid that it's true she has no idea about her world. The one she was born from. Her whole life has been here. Under my wing. I care about her very much. But...she deserves this."
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:05 pm

stella smiled and kissed him " i know love, i think its lovely"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:16 pm

"You may go home Laura, KaSheek and Jared will be joining you again at another time. But for now, you must wait." Jareth said.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:19 pm

stella nodded to the girl laura " where did kasha go anyway?" she looked around
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:24 pm

Jareth chuckled, his exceptional hearing could hear the conversation. "She's...preoccupied right now. Don't worry she's alright."

Darren looked at KaSheek with a sorrowful look, "Listen...I know you're not fond of me, and I'm sorry. But maybe we've...always been off the wrong foot." "Maybe...you and I could...I don't know...go to...dinner sometime? You know get to know each other?" He asked sheepishly. KaSheek gawked and was speechless. "I'll take that as a 'yes' so I'll pick you up at 7:00 tonight, you and me will go into town after dinner for everyone else is at dinner. Later!" He said quickly and kissed her on the top of her head and took off. KaSheek with wide bewildering eyes came silently and stood next to her father and soon to be mother like figure Stella.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:17 pm

she looked at kasha " um kasha your pink dear' she giggled looking at jareth " your always so clever love" she whispered " lets find something entertaining to do like torture a goblin or something" jareth was rubbing off on her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next