mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:43 pm

"but wich way...right or left?" she asked kasha as she looked around it was kinda foggy and there where a lot of branches all around
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:52 pm

"This way." Kasha said, she was pretty sure if you passed through some areas that it would let you through. She began to wail into the middle neigher going left or right.
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:55 pm

she followed kasha and walked right though "whoa!" she exclaimed "that was cool let me try !" she walked forward and ran into a wall falling down ont her butt "owch!"

lol!
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:01 pm

Kasha giggled, and helped her up. "Not all of them can do that." She took Stella's hand and led her to the right.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:03 pm

she laughed " okay" she followed kasha " have you been in here before?" she asked seeing a crystal ballroll up to her and she picked it up "he knows we are here"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:19 pm

"Yeah...I've been here before...I lived here since I was nearly a year old. My brother, a human friend of my master, wished me away. So I turned into a goblin. Master raised me, teaching me to sing and dance, and I in return for his gracious rescue became his servant/
Kasha said.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:23 pm

" i see" she mumbled fiddling with the crystal looking up seeing the castle far beyond " do you remember your brother? " she asked " or just stories?" kasha and stella got farther into the labrynth and night was about to fall it had been about 15 hours since they began and stella was getting sleepy she watched as kasha fell asleep a while before under a tree and she looked at her crystal ball " jareth are you with me right now?" she asked sleep heavy in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:43 pm

"I am always with you." He said to the crystal ball that showed him his fiancee.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:45 pm

she smiled "lay beside me while i sleep ill feel safer "she kissed the crystal ball and layed down closin her eyes
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:49 pm

The following morning Kasha was already making breakfast.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:51 pm

when she woke she had a blanket over her and she smiled pulling it close " morning kasha" she yawned and got up " how much farther to the goblin city?" she asked wiping her eyes and smelling the food
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:00 am

"Not too much, maybe a half hour." Kasha said and handed her some of the breakfast. "You asked about my brother and the stories...well...my father had an elder sister. Her name was Sarah...My human name was Sara. My father is Toby. ANd my brother was named after my master, Only slight diffence my brother was called Jared. I was never sought after so I became a goblin. Had father known or aunt sarah they would;ve been furious."
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:02 am

"oh! i know that story so very well my mother told it to me ..didnt think it was real though " she pulled up her blanket and ate her breakfast " im sorry though " she told her friend
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:16 am

"it's alright. I love being here. Master treats me like a daughter when he's in his good mood." Kasha said.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:38 pm

she nodded " oh okay " she and Kasha moved through the labrynth with ease and made it to the gates of the goblin city wich opened immidiatly for them and they walked in heading strait for the castle she smiled at kasha seeing the doors also open for her " whoa! its a huge castle ..bigger than my own" she laughed and walked in
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:26 pm

"That's my Master for you." KaSheek giggled.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:34 pm

she smiled seeing her own servants bowing and leaving murming that they would miss her she wallked all the way in and looked around
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:08 pm

Became silent once again now that she was in her Master's castle. "Looking for me Stella?" Jareth said from behind her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:57 pm

she gasped and turned around and laughed lightly still holding the blanket " maybe..i might have just been staring in awe but who knows " she smiled looking at kasha handing her the blanket "kasha would you be a dear and take this to my quarters please " she winked and turned back to jareth "the labrynth was quite the challenge"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:52 pm

KaSheek to the blanket and rushed off. "I hope you enjoyed the challenge." Jareth said.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:36 pm

she nodded " i did" she smiled an spun around" your castle is amazing"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:37 pm

"Good, I only want the best fro you." He said.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:46 pm

ahe blushed lightly and looked up at him into his cold eyes and melting slightly she looked down "our wedding is in 3 days ....are you exited?"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:26 am

"Of course Stella, after all i have been waiting for this for years!" He said with a big grin. "YOu are all i ever think about."
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:27 am

she giggled softly " where shall i sleep till the day we wed?" she asked softly seeing some random goblins scitter about decorating the castle for the wedding day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter   Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Labryinth Jabberwocky and Hatter
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next