mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hetalia [ches and wocky]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

hetalia [ches and wocky] Empty
PostSubject: hetalia [ches and wocky]   hetalia [ches and wocky] EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:50 pm

you know what to do Razz
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: hetalia [ches and wocky]   hetalia [ches and wocky] EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:53 pm

Name: Avril Anastasia Braginski
Hair: light brown (Russia's hair), straight, messy, always in ponytail with several strands in face
Eyes: sea blue(America's eyes)
Parents: Dad: Ivan Braginski(Russia), Mom: Alfred F. Jones (America)
Personality: Quiet, can be cruel/scary, short tempered, loyal, strong, determined, stubborn, foul mouthed
Bio: Avril is the only child of the countries Russia and America. She tends to act like her father most of the time until she either gets an idea or feels insulted. Then you can see her mom in her. Avril was spoiled by both countries. She always talks to her parents about what they could say in the meetings, mostly helping out her 'mom'. The story begins during her first meeting. Alfred is sick and had asked her to take his place.

Name: Edward Jacques Kirkland
Hair: Blonde, wavy (France's Hair)
Eyes: Green (England's eyes)
Parents: Mom: Francis Bonnefoy(France) Dad: Arthur Kirkland(England)
Personality: Gentleman, hot headed, romantic, foul mouthed at times, stubborn
Bio: Being the only child of romance loving France and stubborn England, Edward has grown up listening to a lot of arguments. He tends to act more like his father then his mother, although France blames that on the fact that he hasn't met the right person yet. He comes to the meeting with his Dad so he can learn what happens in them.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: hetalia [ches and wocky]   hetalia [ches and wocky] EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:15 pm

name: hoshiko kiku [meaning star child]
hair: black
eyes: brown
parents: mother: wang yau [china], father: honda kiku [japan]
personality: sweet,loves animals , outgoing, yet shy, sometimes her personality differs on her moods
bio: the daughter of china and japan has her own mad made island in the sea of japan between china and japan, she loves her father very much because of all the coastlines he has brought her to though she is close to her mother as well , hoshiko or hoshi as she prefers calls her little island Hoshi no shima or island of the star

name: fernando Karpusi
hair: brown
eyes: teal [like his father]
parents: father: Heracles Karpusi [greece] mother:Antonio Fernandez Carriedo [spain]
personality: [i dont know really what kind of personality to give him]
bio: son of greece and spain [thats all i got for now, ill need some help haha]]
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: hetalia [ches and wocky]   hetalia [ches and wocky] EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:22 pm

[Fernando would probably have a laid back attitude he'd be the awesome kind of guy who knows all the great parties but is really sweet BTW Japans last name is Honda, not Kiku]

name: Sergei Lorinaitis
hair: brown hair, slightly messy
eyes: dark blue
parents: mother: Natalya Arlovskaya [Belarus], father: Toris Lorinaitis [Lithuania]
personality: He is just as evil and pshychotic as his mom when not arund his cousin(Avril) When she's around he's very sweet and kinda shy.
bio: Sergei is the only child of Belarus and Lithuania. He has a huge crush on his cousin Avril(He calls her Anya because he dislikes her english first name). He tends to be very evil when other people are either talking about her or mention her name but He is extremely sweet whenever she's around. He hopes that he will catch her eye one day.

-x-x-x-x-x-

Avril sighed as she walked out onto the Parisian streets. The world meeting was in France for once, much to her mom's displeasure. Any way her parents had been fighting over something and now were "making up" in the hotel room she shared with them. She checked her clock, remembering her promise to her cousin to meet him on the Pont Neuf bridge at four. It was 1:30. Avril sighed, walking down the side walk. It was going tobe a long three hours.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: hetalia [ches and wocky]   hetalia [ches and wocky] EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:30 pm

[[okay]]

hoshiko sat at a large round table in a building in france her parents sent her in their place to the world meeting , she sighed and layed back in her chair, she wasnt loooking forward to meeting the other people at the meeting all she really wanted was to go home
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: hetalia [ches and wocky]   hetalia [ches and wocky] EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:07 pm

As Avril was reaching the bridge, her phone buzzed. She opened it up to see her mom had sent her a text that said that he and her father weren't going to make it to the meeting so she needed to go in their place. She cursed and headed towards the building. Once she reached the doors that lead to the meeting hall, her phone buzzed again. This time it was Sergei saying he also had to go to the meeting, in his mothers place. This made Avril smile, no crazy Aunt Belarus was going to bug her today. With a smile on her face she opened the door to see a girl with black hair sitting in one of the seats.

"Who might you be?" she asked.

(You get to make Germany and Italy's kid)
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: hetalia [ches and wocky]   hetalia [ches and wocky] EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:10 pm

hoshiko looked up and then down " i am hoshiko kiku " she whispered shyly and twiddled her thumbs

the dorr opened and fernando karpusi walked in and sat down next to hoshiko and yawned " hola"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: hetalia [ches and wocky]   hetalia [ches and wocky] EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:22 pm

(It would be Hoshiko Honda wocky)

Avril nodded and smiled at Fernando. "Privet." She said taking a seat. "I'm Avril Braginski. So let me guess, you're parents couldn't make it either?"

The door opened and in walked Sergei. He smiled at his cousin.

"Stryječny brat, Anya! Is a pleasure to see you!" he said. Avril stood up and hugged him.

"Dvoyurodnyĭ brat Sergei. Is Dyadya Toris with you?"

"Niama, Tetis is going t be late today." he answered.

[Dictionary

Privet=Hello in russian
Stryječny brat/Dvoyurodnyĭ brat=cousin in Belarusian/Russian
Dyadya=uncle in russian
Niama=No in Belarusian
Tetis=dad in Lithuanian}
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: hetalia [ches and wocky]   hetalia [ches and wocky] EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:39 pm

[[ok my bad]]

hoshiko shook her head "mama and papa are having a fight" she said softly

fernando smiled " papi said to go ahead without him, but i dont mind theres pretty chika's here and we are about to party right?" he asked

[[ill work on germany and italy when i have a muse lol]]
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: hetalia [ches and wocky]   hetalia [ches and wocky] EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:50 pm

Sergei glared at fernando before taking a seat as his cousin laughed. "Sadly that's not why we're here comrade. We're here to discuss issues with our countries and each other." she said. At that moment two blondes walked in. One wearing a military outfit while the other was wearing a tshirt and Jeans.

"Where the bloody hell is everyone?!? Who are you?" he asked. To other sighed.

"I told you that they were going to skip out father." he said. Avril stood up.

"My name is Avril Braginski. I'm here to represent America and Russia." she said.

"I'm Sergei Loritiasnus, representing Belarus." her cousin said.

"I'm Edward Kirkland and this is my Father Arthur.We're representing France and Engalnd" Edaward said.

"The idiots sent their children to the meeting? I know Francis was that stupid but not the rest of them, well except Alfred." Arthur said. Avril gave him the evil look that made her father famous.

"What was that about Mama?" she growled.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: hetalia [ches and wocky]   hetalia [ches and wocky] EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:56 pm

hoshiko looked down and stood up " i am hoshiko honda, daughter od japan and china, its a pleasure to meet you" she then sat down quickly and teiddled her thumbs some more

ferndando watched sergie and smiled " i am ferndando karpusi, my parents are España and Grecia" he smiled a slight charming smile at the girl next to him who called herself hoshiko
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: hetalia [ches and wocky]   hetalia [ches and wocky] EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:05 pm

"Its nice to meet you all and I...apologize for insulting America." he said. Avril then smile, sending shivers down the Engilshman's back. Edward took a good look at Avril and felt his heart speed up. Before his father could protest, he took a seat next to her.

"Well fine, I'll have a meeting with bloody children. Are all the countries accounted for?"

"No italy or Germany yet." Edward pointed out.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: hetalia [ches and wocky]   hetalia [ches and wocky] EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:16 pm

name: samual
parents: italy and germany
hair:brown
eyes: blue
bio:[[ummm..heh ]]

sam walked in with his parents behind him " hey there people!"

hoshiko blushed lightly at fernando and looked up " would anyone like some of my mothers snacks?"

Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: hetalia [ches and wocky]   hetalia [ches and wocky] EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:35 pm

"What the wurst is going on here?" Germany asked

"I'd love some comrade." Avril said.

"I'll have some too Hoshiko." Edward added. "Dad made my last meal and I still have the god awful tatse in my mouth."
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: hetalia [ches and wocky]   hetalia [ches and wocky] EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:28 pm

hoshiko smiled picking up a basket from under the table and setting ontop " have at it then"

fernando reached over and grabbed something chocolate

sam raced over " oh anything with tomatoes?"

"take a look" hoshiko said softly

sam dug through the stuff not finding anything he wanted and went back to his parents
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: hetalia [ches and wocky]   hetalia [ches and wocky] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:55 am

As the meeting went on, Edward couldn't help but steal glances at the Russian-American girl. She had classice Slovakian features but her eyes... Her eyes were the color of the sea and just as unpredictable. One moment they'd be calm as she discussed the various political/economic status of her prospective countries and they next they would be violent and stormy when voicing her opoinions on what needed to be done in reference to the war. She enchanted him and he couldn't wait to learn more about her. Meanwhile, Sergei glared daggers at him when ever he noticed him staring at his Anya. What did the englishman have to stare at her beauty and sully her with his mind when she belonged to him and no one else. He grit his teeth in anger, trying not to lash out as he desperately wanted too. 'The englishman will get what's coming to him,' he thought, 'One way or another I swear he will! And then I will have my precious Anya all to myself!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hetalia [ches and wocky]   hetalia [ches and wocky] Empty

Back to top Go down

hetalia [ches and wocky]
Page 1 of 1