mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vampirates (Ches)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

Vampirates (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:11 pm

Name: Katherine "Katt" Molly Kettle-Maelstrom (also gets called Kitty-Katt or Kitty's Katt.)
Hair: long Blood red with a tint of brown.
Eyes: (since it doesn't really say about Ma or Molucco's) Sapphire Blue.
Bio: Both she and her father are unaware to the fact that Molucco's the father of Katherine. Since her mom was always called Kitty, she was always called Kitty's Kat which was shortened to Kitty-Katt and later just Katt. She wears a red dress over a black long sleeve under dress and at the bottom of the red dress is black lace and on the right side is an all black embroidered skull and cross bones. Katt also wears a black bandana over her head. Kitty didn't want Molucco to know that Katt was his daughter, because she was afraid he would want Katt to board with him, and grow up like that. So she claimed that her daughter's last name was Maelstrom. Katt and Sugar Pie are best friends, and is the third in command of the tavern.
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
Chesire

Chesire

Vampirates (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:05 pm

Name: Captian Mikko Stoker
Hair: Medium brown, waist length
Eyes: Bright sea blue
Bio: Mikko is the captian of The Harpy, a ship who's crew is rumored to be mostly women. She wears a black, off the shoulder, short sleeved crop top with a white jolly roger symbol on her right breast. She wears black capris and black heeled sandals that she fights quite well in. As for jewelry, she wears a golden chain on her right ear that connects to a single sapphire earring. Her favorite choice of weaponary is usually her pistol but she always has a katana on hand when her gun is of no use to her. Her father was a famous pirate who's bravery and loyalty set the standard for many pirates. She is a fierce fighter, has a fiery temper, and a sharp tongue with a wit to match. Her better qualities include bravery, loyalty and a fierce will to protect her crew.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

Vampirates (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:26 pm

The lives of many changed on a night at Ma Kettle's Tavern. The night was filled with shriekig winds, and dangerous waters. If you knew what was good for you, you were docked there, and enjoying a good drink. A young child by the name of Katherine Molly Kettle-Maelstrom, or also known as Katt. She was helping her best friend Sugar Pie serve the awaiting pirates. Her own mother was none other than Matilda or 'Ma' Kettle. Katt walked over to her Mother's favorite customer. Lucky, her mother's pet name for one of the most famed pirates on the seas, Molucco Wrathe. He was sitting and talking with his brother and his family. Katt set down a drink with light liqour for Moonshine. "Can I get anything else?" She asked with her sweet calming voice. "No, you've been good enough to us already Kitty-Katt." Molucco winked. Katt nodded with her bright smile, and said, "Well you know to call if you need anything." She said and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

Vampirates (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:16 pm

A young woman walked into the tavern. There was a scowl on her otherwise pretty face, most likely because she had to give her weapons to the doorman Pieces 08. She sat at a booth and watched the serving girls walk around nimbly. Sugar Pie saw this newcomer and nudge Katt. "Looks like we have a new face tonight Katt." she said pointing to the young woman.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

Vampirates (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:20 pm

Katt smiled, "You're right. I'll take this one." She said and walked over to the new comers, "Welcome to Ma Kettle's Taven, I'm Katt Kettle, and I will be your server tonight, what can I get you? We serve some excellent Dark and Stormies."
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

Vampirates (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:23 pm

"Sounds delightful Katt, my crew and I would love some." the woman said as the pirates around her cheered.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

Vampirates (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:35 pm

"Coming right up Ma'am." She said with her biggest and brightest smile. She shortly returned with the drinks for her new customers. "Here you go, I hope you enjoy it. You know, I don't think I've even seen you before, this must be your first time." She said making small talk. "Oh, when you're ready to leave, call for me and I will give you you're bill."
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

Vampirates (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:39 pm

"Wait, take a seat Katt." the woman said. Her crew was drinking, which gave her the perfect chance to talk to this young girl.

"SO tell me, what are you doing as a serving girl? You've got the ocean in your eyes, you've got a need to be out on the sea. Am I right?" the woman asked.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

Vampirates (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:55 pm

The captain was right, and she couldn't lie to the older girl. "Yes, I've always wanted to go out to sea. But sadly my duties lie here, I love my job. But it doesn't provide what I want. You see my mom's the head woman around here, and she doesn't want me to go out to sea. Says it's too dangerous for me. But I know I can prove her wrong. I've been practicing swordplay in secret. And hearing all the stories from other pirates just maes me more eager to go out and make my own stories!" Katt then lost her bravado. "But I couldn't just leave my mom...this place has been everything I've ever known...Besides I don't know who would take a barmaid in. Oh! I don't mean it sound like that!" She said, realizing she was in front of a captain and her crew.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

Vampirates (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:01 pm

"That's alright. What would you say if I knew a captian who would be glad to have you on their ship?" she asked. 'It seems the rumors are true. This will be quite interesting if she joins us.' the mysterious woman thought with a smile
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

Vampirates (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:11 pm

She smiled, "Really? I would love that!" She knew by the words, that the captain was indicating herself. Katt was no fish out of the water, being a tavern managers daughter, she knew every trick of the trade. "We'd have to be careful and not let anyone see me get out of here." She said lowering her voice.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

Vampirates (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:14 pm

"That will be simple. Natalia!." The captian snapped. A girl with the same colored hair and the same height as Katt stepped forward. "Yes captian?" she asked. "You will trade garments with Katt here and return to the ship in three weeks time, understood?" Natalia nodded. "Show the way serving girl." she said.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

Vampirates (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:19 pm

Katherine nodded and secretly slipped out the door. Followed by the others.

Later Sugar Pie noticed the newcomers had left, and the tavern was closing for the night, some went upstairs to sleep in the vacant rooms. Sugar pie hugged "Katherine" and went to bed , she had not noticed the structure in the face. No one usually did.

Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

Vampirates (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:21 pm

The woman and her crew boarded a nearby galleon. Once Katt had reached the deck the woman smiled.

"My name is Captian Mikko Stoker and I would like to welcome you aboard The Harpy" Mikko said.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

Vampirates (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:25 pm

Katt smiled, and bowed, "Thank you for your hospitality Captain Mikko. My formal name is Katherine Molly Kettle-Maelstrom, and I promise I will serve you well."
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

Vampirates (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:30 pm

"ALright Katt, I hope you're not afraid of heights because you're going to have to take Ashton's place on the crows nest. The rest of you to your posts! I want this ship out on the open ocean in ten minutes!" She barked. "Aye Captian." the crew chorused.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

Vampirates (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:39 pm

She nodded with a big grin, "Aye Captain!" She in fact loved heights, and clambered up the rope ladder till she swung herself lithefully into the crow's nest and took her shift. She stood there hanging onto a rope. This would be a very eventful adventure she thought. But she didn't know just yet whether she wanted to sign this Captain's articles just yet. First she'd want to know more about this lifestyle.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

Vampirates (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:59 pm

Mikko watched Katt climb for a moment before going into her cabin. The cabin was elegantly simple. It had a large oak desk with an elegant black velvet chair. Laying on the desk was a throwing knife with a gold handle inlaid with white topazs. THere was a bookshelf filled with atlases and maps. There was a painting of two men behind the desk, one was surprisingly Molucco Wrathe whike the other was a man that resembled Mikko herself. She glared at Molucco's picture as a knock was heard. "Come in." she said. In walked a tall, blonde young man. "You asked for me Captian." He stated. Mikko nodded. "That I did Ashton. Tell me, what do you think of the new recruit?" she asked.
"The serving girl? I say it was a risky move. Why'd you do it?" he asked.
"Let's just say there's a rumor that Ma Kettle and a certian bilgerat had a kid together." she replied. Ashton smiled, nodding. "You're going to kill her aren't you?" he asked.
"If she proves to be valuable and signs my articles then I won't have to. It will hurt him more to know that his child works for the enemy. Thats all, you're dismissed." Ashton nodded and left. Mikko picked up the knif on the table. "You killed my father and now your child's life is in my hands. Oh how I wish I could see you face!" she exclaimed, thorwing the dagger. It landed in Molucco's chest. "I hope you writhe with pain with that knowledge."

Last edited by Chesire on Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

Vampirates (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:09 pm

{Awesome twist! So is it one of those Molucco was a friend of your fathers but ended up betraying him and killing him?}

Katt sighed with happy thoughts of future adventures. She looked into the stars and talked to them, "Don't worry Dad, I'll make you proud!" Her mother had told Katt, that before she met Molucco she had fallen in love with a Captain named Henry Maelstrom, but he had died shortly before her birth in a pirate raid. But he had died and honorable death. What Katt didn't know though was that what her mother truly feared was that her daughter would learn that it was all a lie, that it was Molucco who was her father, and she knew that Molucco had one to many enemies, and if anyone should know of Katt, then her daughter would surely die. But because of her daughter's lack of knowledge of this, her daughter had ironically joined a crew such as was feared. But Katt wouldn't learn of this fate, until much later.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

Vampirates (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:14 pm

(yep)

The next morning, Ashton climbed up to the crows nest. "Morning newcomer." he said once he reached the top.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

Vampirates (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:17 pm

Katt smiled still wide awake, "'Ello, you must be Ashton. I'm guessing you want me out of your spot eh?" She asked with a humorous tone to her voice.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

Vampirates (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:20 pm

"No, I'm not usually in the crows nest but the captian knows I can't hold my liqour so I watched over the ship last night. The captian actually made me come up here to see your skills with sword play.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

Vampirates (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:26 pm

"Oh!" Katt said, genuinely surprised. "In that case I'll come right down." She climbed down the rope ladder, and jumped the last two feet.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

Vampirates (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:29 pm

Ashton gave her a rapier and took up his ep`ee. "En garde." he said.

Back at Ma Kettle's....
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

Vampirates (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:02 pm

Sugar Pie had told Ma all about the newcomers that had come last night. Ma had noddd andwent upstairs to Katherine's room she noticed that it wasn't her daughter. For Natalia was sleeping upright, and her daughter always sept on her side. She awoke Natalia, and decided to play along, "Katt, time to get downstairs, go have some breakfast. Cook will have something for you." She said, then wondered, Who is this girl, and where is my daughter? She would have to wait until Molucco and his family came back around. She would then give up her secret.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vampirates (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampirates (Ches)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next