mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

harry potter wocky and ches

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

harry potter wocky and ches  Empty
PostSubject: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:04 pm

name: carson littlehaven
hair: black and gold
eyes : deep brown
height: 5'8
bio: her mother is a witch her father a squib she was born in cardiff, Wales and was sent to hogwarts at age ten after her parents where killed , and she has no other relatives that she knows of,

house: hufflepuff
year: 5
patronus: gecko
most used spell : lumos & nox
best friend : a ghost by the name of chance whom usually floats around the room of requirment
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:48 pm

Name: Myrna Liripine
Hair: Mid back, Strawberry blonde
Eyes: Silver-grey
Height: 5' 10"
Bio: Born and raised in London, Myrna is a pureblood wizard who prefers the company of mudbloods over her fellow purebloods. She is the newest DADA Teacher at Hogwarts

Teaches: Defense Against the Dark Arts
Patronus: Fox
Most Used Spells: Accio, Bombarda, Lumos and Sonorus
Favorite Student: Luke Arstines

name: Luke Arstines
hair: black, shaggy with bangs that cover eyebrows
eyes : dark blue
height: 6' 2"
bio: Luke is a mudblood who's father died several years ago in a car accident. His mother Is still in mourning but takes good care of her son.

house: Gryffindor
year: 7
patronus: Shark
most used spell : lumos & nox
best friend : A "hot loner" as many of his classmates and underclassmen say.

Last edited by Chesire on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:04 pm

[[question, shoiuld it be before harry are during harry or after?]]
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 3:39 pm

((post-potter))
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 3:44 pm

[[okey]]

carson had been hiding in the girls bathroom after being teased for her father being a squib ,she cried softly knowing she was making her house loose points for not being in her class right now
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:20 pm

Professor Myrna Liripine was walking the halls looking for students when she heard something. She walked towards the noise and it led her into the girl's bathroom. She realized it was crying and frowned. "Come out, please." She said
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:23 pm

the girl wiped her face and opened the door " im sorry professor" she said looking down the girl sniffled and wiped ehr nose on her sleeve " how many points did i loose?"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:24 pm

"First tell me why you're crying." Myrna said
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:26 pm

carson looked up " some of the 6th years where making fun of my father" she twiddled her thumbs " they said that i should be here cuz my father is a squib and that i should be a muggle and ..and" tears started to flow again " that i should just dissapear"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:33 pm

Myrna sighed. "Five points from Hufflepuff. If you give me the girls' names, I'll make sure they are dealt with. Here," she said giving her a piece of paper, "Give this to your professor when you get to class. This way Hufflepuff won't lose anymore points."
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:35 pm

she nodded" thank you professor, and it was abbigal henney and sarah wrolf" she said softly and turning to head to potions
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:13 pm

Myrna groaned inwardly when she heard those names. They were in Ravenclaw and were causing trouble for everybody. All of the staff had been told to report ANYTHING they did straight to Headmistress Minerva. She sighed and left the restroom, heading straight to the headmistress's office. After about ten minutes, she left and headed to her classroom to prepare for the next class.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:26 pm

Carson got to her class and saw the two girls laughing at her and she sighed and sat in the back corner , Chance the youngest ghost in hogwarts popped up beside her " why so sad Carson dear?" he asked , Carson just shook her head and sighed pointing abbigal and Sarah and chance nodded " them two again. I'll talk to headmistress tonight " he gave Carson a ghostly kiss on the forehead and turned to leave " oh car, your next class is defense against the dark arts it got changed " he smiled and dissapeared smiling softly. Carson smiled and did the class work till class was over and head to defense agInst the dark arts
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:05 pm

Myrna in the back room resting when she heard her students come in. Sighing she stood up and walked out. Several girls awwed and one said, "What a cute fox." She jumped onto the desk and sat down. She watched as the students filed in. The door closed and the students began talking. The transformed into her human form. The students seemed to miss this and continued talking. "Sonorus." she whispered. Then, using her spell enhanced voice she said "Silence!" The students stared at the teacher. "Thank you, Welcome to Defense Against the Dark Arts. I am Professor Liripine."
She said as her voice returned to its normal volume.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:11 pm

carson smiled at her professor and listened closely writing notes and thought about chance, her ghostly almost boyfriend , she really did like chance she had known him since she was 10 and she would be 16 soon a few more weeks she smiled, and heard giggling behind her and she sighed softly
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:14 pm

She hear the gigling and turned her head to see a pair of sixth year girls. She smiled evilly. "It seems we have today's volunteers. You two gigglers need to join me down here."
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:21 pm

carson smiled lightly as the two girls got up and walked towards the front of the class silently carson did a little fist pump as she had seen on the telly in a muggles house
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:38 pm

"Today, we are going to learn the Duro spell. Can anyone tell me what that is?" The was silence. "No body? Then I take it no one read the assigned chapter. The Duro spell turns an object, animal or even a person to stone, Which our two volunteers will demonstrat on this," she opemed a door and a snarling chimera jumped out. "You have 30 seconds before it focuses on you two so you better do it fast."
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:44 pm

Carson took her notes as Sarah picked up her wand and said the spell and the chimpera turned to stone carson clapped and smiled
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:53 pm

"Congradulations Ms. Wrolf, Your quick thinking saved the two of you from excruciating pain. Though You both will be spending detention with me tonight for not following directions. Take your seats." She ordered. The girls left and she turned to the rest of them. "On your desks are several objects which you will be turning to stone. First person to turn all of their objects to stone will get to decide Ms. Henney's and Ms. Wrolf's punishment. Begin!" Myrna ordered
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:58 pm

Carson thought quickly "duro! Duro! Duro " she watched as each object turned to stone and she smiled and raised her hand " professor I've finished"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:02 pm

Myrna looked up and walked over to Carson's table. She picked up each object, detremining that she had indeed finished. She smiled. "Well done Ms. Littlehaven, talk to me after class and we'll discuss your reward. The rest of you need to read chapetrs 11 & 12 which speak of duels. Class dismissed!" She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:07 pm

Carson smiled and stOod and met Myrna as she was told " they where whispering about be and chance professor I think sir nickolas should haunt them for a bit but that's your call right professor"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:13 pm

Myrna smiled. "I like your style Ms.Littlehaven, especially since Sir Nickolas owes me a favor or two. I'll have them tussle with the chimera for awhile before sicking him on them though. Now go on, you don't want to be late for supper." She said smiling. She turned to the girls as she destoned the chimera. "You two are to be able to last three minutes with the chimera with out using the Duro spell. Then tonight you also have to right a paper on the assigned chapters. Good luck."
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:21 pm

Carson nodded and went to supper chance sat next to her and smiled " so you got them right" Carson nodded with a mouth full of pudding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  Empty

Back to top Go down

harry potter wocky and ches
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next