mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

harry potter wocky and ches

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chesire

Chesire

harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:20 pm

"Who Charles? Yeah I met him. Great guy your Dad was." She said. "The two of them met in Hogsmead, right before the end of our seventh year. They sat together in the Three Broomsticks and talked for hours while drinking butterbeer."
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:22 pm

carson smiled brightly and sat down " i dont them them very well , i would love to hear more of them please professor" she smiled holding the picture close
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:50 pm

"Lets start with Ande then. When I first met your mother she was very quiet. No one else wished to sit with her on the train so I decided to join her. We ended up talking about our families and found out that our fathers worked together. Then once we got to Hogwarts we were sorted into Gryffindor. We declared each other our best friend that night." she said
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:52 pm

carson smiled as she listened " did you meet harry potter and his mates?"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:58 pm

Myrna laughed. "Harry Potter was a second year when your mother and I met. I knew his wife Ginny better then I knew him. You're mother had the biggest crush on his friend, Ron for the longest time."
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:06 pm

carson laughed lightly " i should tell albus potter about my mum havinga chrush on his uncle " she laughed
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:16 pm

"As long as you don't tell him that I had a crush on his dad it'll be fine. I met Harry when we he defended me against some bullies. He probably doesn't remember that though."
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:18 pm

she crossed her heart " promise" she said " tell me more" she asked

chance went out to hogsmead to a small jewelry shop unknown to students and looked at the rings while carson learned of her parents and their friends
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:28 pm

Myrna told her everything, from a prank they once played on Snape to the day of Ande's wedding.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:35 pm

carson smiled and listened " thank you" she said softly to myrna " i have one more question before supper, do i have any god parents? i was never told since ive been here" she said putting the photo back in her pocket

chance found the perfect ring and necklace deal for only a few knuts and smiled looking at the shop keeper " someone will come in to by this for a friend of mine, please keep it on hold" the shop keeper nodded to the ghost and put it in a box "send the note af the gift to professor lilipinedefence against the dark arts please" again the shopkeeper nodded and did as requested "thank you" chance said and disapeared
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:48 pm

"No, Your mother never thought you'd need godparents." she answered.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:52 pm

carson nodded " okay, its just i think im the last littlehaven out there"

chance appeared in the doorway " hey cars, supper time" he said

carson nodded " i best be off to supper" she said standing " thank you professor for telling me" carson headed to chance " you coming with me?"

chance smiled " ill be right with you, promise" he said and watched carson go out to the great hall " youll be getting a memo soon professor " he smiled and went after carson
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:55 pm

She shook her head and smiled. She followed after them to the Great Hall.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:05 pm

after carson had her supper she and chance went to the dorm room and she sat infront of the fireplace and yawned she didnt want to sleep in the bed tonight so she fell asleep on the floor infront of the fire with chance watching over
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:10 pm

After supper, Myrna returned to her office and turned in for the night. Luke spent the night in the Gryffindor common room, reading some potion chapters.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:18 pm

that morning before the rest of the students woke a messanger came into professor lilipnines office and left a note with the price of the gift and a photograph of the box that its in
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:22 pm

Myrna took the note and smiled at the messanger. "Thank you." She told him before she prepared for her classes that day.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:42 pm

after the student woke and headed to breakfast carson found albus potter and she poked him " hey uh ,hi" the boy said , carson smiled " your albus severus potter ,correct?" she asked him , the boy nodded " im carson littlehaven, and i found out something about your uncle" albus looked at her funny " like what?" he asked, carson smiled " i heard my mum had a fancy for him" she said giggling and albus laughed " really now? i got to tell him then, whats your mums name?" he asked, carson replied "andrea littlehaven" she smiled and albus nodded " cool, nice talking to you , going to breakfast now, bye" he said and they turned to their seperate ways
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:48 pm

Myrna smiled st Carson from her place at the staff table
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:49 pm

carson smiled back and waved taking some porridge and some warm milk to have for breakfast

[[think imma head to bed]]
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:53 pm

After breakfast, Myrna appapirated to Hogsmeade and picked up Carston's gift. She appapirated back to school in time for her first class. She smiled at Luke who sat in the front as usual.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:27 am

carson smiled lightly walking through the hall to get to her first class , today was her birthday , she was now older than most of the other 5th years she wondered if she would be getting any presents , she usually got one from headmistress but that was about it , and sometimes chance would take her to a quiet place just to sit and giggle at the other students who couldnt see them , but this year , she was 16 and she wanted something special

chance stopped by myrna's class room to look to see if she got the gift seeing the gift he smiled and left
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:09 pm

The day went on like normal and before they knew it, it was nearing curfew. Myrna headed to Hufflepuff tower and entered the room, with the assistance of Hufflepuff HeadBoy. SHe saw a girl and askedher to bring Carson down to the common room. The girl nodded and went to the girl's dorms.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:00 pm

carson looked up and saw the girl and listened "alright" she said and went down to the common room and saw chance and smiled "hello sweetie" she said softly

chance smiled at the words and led her in silently placing his usual ghostly kiss upon her forehead
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:04 pm

She smiled at Carson. "Happy Birthday little one, here." She said pulling out Carson's gift, "A cetia boy asked me to pick this up for you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: harry potter wocky and ches    harry potter wocky and ches  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

harry potter wocky and ches
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next