mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

X-Men (Ches)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

X-Men (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 5:00 pm

(You can go first if you want)
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
Chesire

Chesire

X-Men (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:26 pm

(What do you want me to do?)
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

X-Men (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:06 pm

{Sorry, I meant you can make your character first if you wish.}
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

X-Men (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:28 pm

Name: Bree Howlett
Hair: Long dark blue kept in low ponytail
Eyes: dark brown
Power: a puppeteer (uses both voice and hand movements to control people bodies)
Bio: Bree is Logan's daughter. He has never met her father due to the fact that her mutant hating mother chased him away. Recently she has runaway from home looking for her dad. Logan finds out and askes his fellow Xmen to find her. Scott and Jean find her at school...wth the BROTHERHOOD?!? Can they covince her to join them before Logans finds out?
LI: Lance, maybe Quicksilver for a short amount of time but definitely Lance.
Video: (I made this its a BreexLance vid) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R92O35niVJ0

Last edited by Chesire on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

X-Men (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:51 pm

[Kris, his last name is this: Howlett. Just thought that might help.}

Name: Alanna (Alan) Creed
Hair: Short above ear length shaggy strawberry blonde hair
Eyes: neon yellow with a blue pupil.
Power: Can shape shift and has healing factor
Skin Color: Light blue
Bio: Her mother is Raven Darkholme or aka Mystique and her father is Victor Creed (Sabretooth). Her father and mother were never married but they did break up. She grew up being abused by her father and being told she wasn't bad enough. That she was weak and could never be like her or her father. Alan is friends with the brotherhood teens. She really likes Toad but is the on and off girlfriend of Pyro. But she wants to escape this life of evil, and be an X-Men despite her parents' wishes.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

X-Men (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:36 pm

Scott sighed as he stared at the group under the tree under the courtyard.

"Logans going to kill us." He said.

"Vhy is he going to kill you?" Kurt asked, popping up. Jean pointed to the blue hair girl in the group.

"Because he asked us to get to her before they did." she said.

"What's so important about her?" Kitty asked.

"She's his daughter." Scott answered sitting down, casing both of them to choke.

"He has a kid?!?" They asked. Meanwhile the blue haired girl was making her friends laugh as she made a squirrel break dance.

"Bree its amazing how much your powers are under control." Lance said.

"Thanks." Bree said laughing. She noticed Scott's stare.

"Looks like the X-dweebs are looking our way again." she said pointing.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

X-Men (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:18 pm

Alan just smiled at the squirrel when the X-group was mentioned she merely shrugged. Personally she would love to be with them. Pyro pulled her close, "So hows about you and me go out to dinner tonight?" He said haughtily. Alan rolled her eyes, "Sure." She glanced over at Toad. Who looked to be off in lala land, probably thinking about Wanda. She didn't dislike Pyro, actually they were good friends, but she really like Toad.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

X-Men (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:52 pm

Scott sighed and stood up. "I'm going to talk to her." he said heading towards the tree. The group under the tree went silent.

"What do you want." Bree asked angrily.

"I want to talk to you." he said.

"We're talking." She replied "Again, what do you want?"

"You to come see your father." He answered, causing her to freeze.

"W-what?" Bree asked.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

X-Men (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:07 pm

The group of brotherhood members stopped talking. Who was their friend's father? Alanna, whom used her shape shifting power at school to look like a normal white kid with brown hair and green eyes, looked at Scott. She was so close to an X-men member she wanted to get up and join him, but her friends might not accept her if she did, and her parents would murder her if she did. "Isn't that what you came here to do in the first place?" Lance asked Bree in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

X-Men (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:09 pm

Bree nodded and looked at Scott.

"You know where I can find my father, Logan Howlett?" She asked, her voice slightly shakey.

"Yes." Scott said. Bree bit her lip and looked at Lance, wanting to know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

X-Men (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:26 pm

Lance opened his mouth about to say something but bit his lip. "Go, the gang and I will kidnap you and bring you back." He whispered with a promise. "Go find your dad, if it's important to you, its important to us." Lance said firmly.
"Be careful." Quicksilver said with a haughty smirk. He did care about her though, like all his friends did. The others nodded. Alan gave Bree a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

X-Men (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:33 pm

Bree smiled at them and mouthed 'thank you'. She stood up.
"Fine, I'll go but not because I want to be a part of you guys." Bree said grabbing her bag. Scott nodded and she followed him to his car. Twenty minutes later they arrived at the instute. Scott and Jean lead Bree to the office. Charles and Logan turned aroud, the latter's eye widening with shcok. Tears brimmed her eyes. "Dad..." She said, dropping her bag and running to Logan. She wrapped her arms around him. "Heh, hey half pint." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

X-Men (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:57 pm

[Awww!!! I love father daughter moments like that!]

The brotherhood all went home on the bus. Alanna sat with Pyro, but instead of listening to him chat with the others, she stared out the window. She saw her mother drive off in her car. She thought about her father whom would beat her as soon as she got home to make sure she did her homework. He wanted her to make good grades, but he still wanted her to do the missions that she was issued. If she lived with the X-Men she wouldn't have that problem. But she knew she couldn't leave her friends, they were her family, her only family. Besides what if the X-men treated with unkindness because she was born into the brotherhood?
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

X-Men (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:05 am

For the next twenty minutes, Bree went through countless introductions, meeting all of the X-men. Bree was dizzy from meeting everyone so fast but hid it well. Soon she was pushed into the training room with Kitty, Kurt, and Scott.

"Alright, we're going to test Bree's abilites. There are two teams, the goal is to capture one of the opponents. Scott and Kitty vs. Bree and Kurt." Charles said before the buzzer went off. Immediatly Scott and Kitty ran towards them as Kurt transported and Bree seemingly did nothing. Then suddenly Scott stopped. A cruel smile lite up Bree's face. She flicked her wrist and Scott faced Kitty.

"Scott, what are you doing?" the brunette asked.

"Scott," Bree said, her voice echoing somehow, "Bring Kitty to me."
Before Kitty could move, Scott grabbed her and walked towards Bree. Kitty phased through him and stared fearfully at Bree. The blunette sighed and lifted her hand, palm facing the ceiling. Her middle finger twitched and Scott walked her way. Finally he was by her side. Bree grabbed his wrist and lifted it for Charles and Logan to see. When the ending buzzer sounded Scott backed away from Bree.

"What? Never been used by a puppeteer before?"she asked. Scott nodded.

"Incredible." Charles said coming in," You have nearly complet control of your powers."

"Where'd you learn to control them, half pint?" Logan asked.

"Squirrels in the backyard." Bree answered. The others stared at her so she explained that she practiced with squirrels in the backyard.

"When did you learn you could use it on humans?" Charles asked, intrigued.

"When I was 13, Mom was yelling at me for being a mutantagain and so I stared at her and said, 'Leave me alone.' But when I said it my voice sounded different.Mom's expression went blank and she walked away." Bree said.

"Interesting, well that's all for now. I'm sure Logan and Bree have some catching up to do."
They all left and Logan and Bree started talking. After a few hours Bree yawned.

"Alright, that's enough talking for now squirt. Bed." Logan said.

"Alright, Nite Dad," She said heading to her assigned room. When she got there,she sat on the balcony and looked out at the night sky.

"I miss you Lance." She said to the stars.

Last edited by Chesire on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

X-Men (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:46 am

As soon as Alan came home, walking in with Gambit, Pyro, Toad, Lance, Wanda, Quicksilver and the Blob, and the prinicpal of the school. Her Mom. Alan was confronted by her father. He grabbed her hair and growled, "Get your homework done, then we're going to go out and have some bonding time." Alan nodded, there was no fear in her eyes...much. She knew it would come, she grew up with this. She was sure her friends would've loved to help. But there is only so much you can do when her parents and Magneto ran the organization. But the scary part is, Dad's bonding time with her, ment he and Alan were going to go out into the woods and scrape for awhile. With her healing factor and her mom's shape shifting powers, not too mention the countless years of fighting knowledge knocked into her. Literally. She had a good edge in battle. But Dad's inhuman strength was beyond her. She would always get a few good hits in, but she could never beat him.

It was later that night. After Alan had finished her homework, that Lance and the gang slipped out from under the adults' noses to go retrieve Bree. It wasn't too far thank goodness. But it was at that same moment that they found Bree on a balcony. But what they didn't hear was her whisper of Lance. But it was at that time he was looking up at her thinking how much he missed her company during those few minutes. They wanted to be quick and effective., and quiet. So Lance used a light tremor to catch Bree's attention. He looked up and we all waved. She knew what we were hear to do. She also knew that if she wanted to make a quiet answer she could use one of us to give it. Alan was always a willing participant because she liked to be useful for Bree.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

X-Men (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:06 pm

When Bree saw her friends she smiled.She saw the tree near her window and jumped onto one of branches before scurrying down to meet them. She hugged Alan and then Lance before the group began to head for the gates. Meanwhile, Logan looked outside to see his daughter being picked up by Lance and all of the Brother hood leaving the grounds.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

X-Men (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:13 pm

Logan growled, he had hoped this wasn't true. He couldn't pull her away from her friends, that would be just to cruel. Yet on the other hand his sworn enemy was on their team. He needed to persuade her to stay with him. But he would do it in a way that gain her respect. Tomorrow was Sabretooth's birthday, what better way to get revenge as well as show off to your kid? After all, he was the best there is at what he does, but what he does isn't very nice.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

X-Men (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:41 pm

The next day the brotherhood was gathered for Sabertooth's birthday. Lance walked over tp Bree.

"Hey can I ask you something?" he asked. When Bree nodded and he was about to speak the door was kicked open. They all turned to see Logan all decked out in his wolverine outfit. Logan gave a wicked smirk to Sabertooth.

"Happy Birthday Kitty." he said charging at Sabertooth. "Oh hey Bree give me a moment would ya? It won't take long."

"Oh, sure dad." Bree said. The others looked at her.

"Wolverine's your dad?!?" Pietro exclaimed.

"I guess so." she said sheepishly before facing the two fighting adults.

"Go Dad kick his ass!" Alan shouted encouragingly. She still loves her father and has support for him. Her mom watched her questionly.

"Oh sorry Bree."Alanna apologized. Bree glared at Alanna, taking her cheering as a challenge.She jumped onto a coffee table and yelled

"Kick his ass dad! Beat the kitten into the ground!" Lanced and Pietro chuckled.Alan took the challenge and changed into a preppy cheerleader.

"Come on Dad, Lets go! Murder the Badger! Tear him to pieces! P-I-E-C-E-S!" She smirked at Bree, confirmig it. She hated cheerleaders herself but Bree would know this meant war...in a friendly sort of way. Bree's eyes narrowed.

"Let's go old man!! Teach the house cat a lesson! Rip him to shreds, you hear me? SHREDS!" The others continued to laugh at this. While the daughters of the respective father's cheered, the two fought vigorously . Sabertooth grabbed Logan's hair and threw him against the wall, and scratched Logan's face, in vain of course. Logan laughed through his nose and threw Sabertooth off.

"Come on Pussy cat, you think that'll get me?"

Sabertooth narled, "Don't bet on it sick boy." Logan gave a death glare and threw another slash at Sabertoth.

"NEVER BRING UP THE PAST! YOU MURDERER!" Sabertooth smiled.

""Make me, bring it all, Jimmy." Sabertooth stressed the last word. Logan caught his rival and pinned him against a wall with one hand at his neck. Dabertooth jammed his claws around Logan's heat. If either did what they were going to, both would be dead. The two stopped and backed off. Logan looked Bree's way and smiled and left without a word.. Bree turned to Lance and smiled.

"So what did you want to ask me?" she asked. Before Lance could speak, Pietro came up and asked

"Hey do you want to go out tonight?" Lance stopped and sent a death glare at the speedster.

"Sure,' Bree agreed, "So Lance, what did you want?"

"Never mind." he said gruffly before walking away, leaving behind a confused Bree.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

X-Men (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:11 pm

Alan sighed as she watched this little aftermath event. She knew Lance had a crush on Bree, but she swore to her good name she would never tell. It was obvious though how much he liked Bree. Or was it jsut her being able to sense the emotions of others very well? Sabretooth grunted, and glanced at Alan without an expression. Alan shifted her eyes a little losing her bravado and shyed away, backing up and sitting down. "H-Happy Birthday Dad." She whispered, knowing her dad would hear her. Sabretooth shrugged and walked back to the lounging chair he had previously been sitting in.

Logan soon returned to MA. He had done what he had gone to do. Show his daughter that her old man was cool, and maybe, he hoped she'd realize that she could do what her heart tells her, but that he would always be there for her. He'd just prefer to have her more closer to him where he could make sure he could protect her. He wanted to make the best of knowing where she was. Without having her with him her entire life, he felt responsible for trying to at least keep in touch with her, so he could get to know her.

Alan sat outside on the roof that night, thinking about how close she had been to the school. It was so easy. She could've slipped past her friends and found her new life in the X-Men. But there was no turning back. Bree was the closest she would ever get to, to knowing the life of X-Men, only because her father was in it. Alan loved Bree like a sister. She did everything Bree told her, Bree didn't need her puppeteer powers for Alan. She remembered when Lance first brought Bree home. Bree was the new girl who held a powerful sense of authority and protection, and Alan was drawn to it like a moth to a flame. She felt safe around Bree, to her, Bree was the invincible hero. Alan sighed, but now she also envied her friend a bit. So unfair...

Bree had a reason to join the group Alan so eagerly yearned for. Bree had come here looking for her father, a father whom appeared to care about her. And what does Bree do? Leave the X-Men for her friends! Alan jumped off the roof and kicked a tree. "It's not fair!" She whispered in a harsh voice. "I deserve to have parents who care about me too! Why can't I have what Bree has!" She said in the same tone as before. She punched and kicked at the tree. She got so angry she became a silverback gorilla and knocked down the tree in anger, with all the adrenaline she had. She kicked the tree away and walked back into the hosue with a huff, her temper decreasing she went to bed, hoping no one would ask, though she knew they would. She would give a decent lie and hope not to get beaten the tar out of.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

X-Men (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:58 am

Bree stared after Lance, regretting that she agreed to going out with Pietro. She frowned and walked outside to think. She had really strong feeling for Lance, feelings that she knew he’d never return. She sighed and leaned against the house. The day when she had first met Lance was the same day she had left home. He had walked up to her in the park and watched her make a squirrel dance. Bree smiled as she remembered Lance little ‘exhibition’ of his powers. Then there was the incident with the hot dog vendor. ’So much magic in one meeting. It has to mean something.’ she thought as she looked up at the sky. Little did she know that inside, Lance was thinking the same thing. He had went to his room after the incident and was just replaying the scene downstairs, cursing both Logan and Pietro as he did so; Logan, for interrupting him in the first place and Pietro for beating him to the punch.

Later that night, Pietro and Bree went out. The silver haired boy took his brown eyed companion to a movie before they stopped to get a burger. He not only kept her laughing but also kept complimenting her all night. It was about midnight when they got home. They said goodnight and that’s when she saw Alanna beat the crap out of a tree. Concern showed on her face before she quickly ran and hid in Alanna’s room. When aforementioned girl appeared, Bree stepped out of the shadows.

“What’s gotten you so angry?” she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

X-Men (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:06 pm

Alanna jumped in shock, and then settled down, it was only Bree. "It's nothing I swear." Alan began. Bree gave her that look. That look that Alan knew too well as the look that Bree wasn't buying it. Alan gave an exasperated sigh, and gave in telling Bree partly what it was. "I-I'm angry that you have a seemingly caring parent, while I have two parents that have no hearts." Alan finished.

Bree frowned at Alan's answer. "I don't by it, but I think it's time you and I sneak out of here and have a girls' night out. I am not taking no for an answer." With that Bree left, she knew Alan had more to say that just that simple answer Alan gave her.

The Next Day

Bree was hanging outside when Lance walked over and smiled at her. "What's up?" He asked. "Not much, just thinking." She replied. "Ahh, so how was your date?" Bree paused at the inquiry, contemplating the answer. "Actually it was a lot more fun than I thought it would be." She gavethe honest answer. Lance narrowed his eyes and gritted his teeth. "So...he must be quitr the charmer." He bit out cooly, though it wasn't meant to be answered. Bree didn't understand Lance's bitterness. Of course it couldn't be towards her.

In the meantime Pyro was talking with Alan. "So, did you hear the tree fall last night?" He asked. "No...I must've been sleeping heavily last night." Alan lied. "Oh well it was pretty loud." He said, making small talk. "Oh yeah...Dad probably heard it, with his animal sense of hearing." She said. Then realizing her response, her dad may have heard her rant last night. Then again she did whisper...Was his hearing that good? She hoped not. Alan paled, nearly to the point where she looked white. But she also realized that so far today he hadn't come to kick her ass, so there was a slight possibility that he didn't. Maybe for once she was safe.
"Something wrong?" Pyro asked worriedly. "Y-Yeah...I think I left the dishwasher unloaded, I better go fill it." She mumbled and got up. "I better do that before Mom or Dad find out. You know how Dad gets when I don't do what he asks." Pyro sighed sadly, "Yeah, hurry up, don't get caught, you don't need anymore bruises." Pyro remarked.

I ran off, when I got to the house I sighed. I hated lying to him, but I needed a moment to think and make sure Dad was no where to be seen. I felt really guilty, I needed to stop this lying habit I started. But it was an insignificant little lie, so it shouldn't hurt. Besides he'd understand. Pyro and the others knew the life I lived and didn't question it. They knew I was strong enough, and that I never asked for help when it regarded my parents. I opened the door and bumped into Toad. "Oh, Todd! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you! Are you okay?" Alan rambled in a panic. He took her by the shoulders, "Whoa, whoa, hey it's all good Alan, no harm done." Todd smiled warmly. Alan's heart melted. "Heh, thanks." Alan said with a sheepish smile and pink tinting her cheeks. "No problem, say are you in trouble with your dad? Is that why you're all paranoid?" He asked with concern.

"Maybe." She muttered. "Oh, I see it's one of those 'I might be in trouble, but I don't know yet' situations. What did you do?" He asked. "I may have said something that he may have overheard." Alan told Todd honestly. She was a little proud that she didn't lie to Todd. "So yeah, more or less that's what is." Alan answered. "Well if you need anything let me know, alright?" He asked. "You betcha." Alan said with a smile. He nodded and walked off, "I'm going to go to the park and dig up some grub." He said winking at her. Alan just laughed. It was a joke between them. When she was little she asked him one day as he was about to go to the park if he was going to go find and eat some bugs. Being a kid, she thought since he was called Toad that he ate just bugs. So everytime he goes to the park, he would always find Alan and tell her that afore mentioned phrase.

Toad was always so sweet and understanding with her. "Well thanks for talking with me, have fun." Alan told him. He nodded and waved and hopped off. Alan turned away and tried to hide her blush. She went inside the house and found her mom, "H-hey Mom...do you know where Dad is?" Alan asked a bit fearfully. Mystique raised her eyebrow. "You're actually asking where your dad is?" She asked a bit surprised. "Ye-yeah." I said. Mystique went back to reading the newspaper. "He left last night, said something about going to get a beer with Magneto since it was his birthday. He hasn't come back yet." Mystique said. Alan sighed inwardly in relief, so her dad hadn't heard anything. That made Alan a whole lot happier. "Thanks Mom." "Yeah, whatever, now go on, I'm busy." Alan's happiness dropped a smidge. "Yeah, okay Mom." Maybe now, Alan should go back to Pyro, tell him that she did indeed to the dishes and that she just got all worked up for nothing. She did do the dishes after everyone was supposedly in bed. So she could give that piece of honesty to Pyro to make up for the tiny lie she told him. She wondered what Bree and her we're going to do, especially on a sunday night.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

X-Men (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:22 pm

Bree was waiting in Alan's room with a stack of clothes. "Put those on and meet me out side, I have a ride." she said flashing keys. After her friend dressed, in a mini dress provided by Bree. They were both outside and then got on Bree's motorcycle. Bree started the engine and they drove off. Eventually they arrived at what appeared to be an abandoned building. Bree parked the bike and motioned for Alan to folow her. They walked to a door guarded by a tall, cubby man.

"What's up Max?" Bree asked smiling.

"Hey Bree, long time no see. Who's this?" Max asked.

"This is Alana, and no she is not available tonight."

"You're breaking my heeart." Max teased "Go on in."

"Thanks Max." Bree said.

Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

X-Men (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:49 pm

Alanna blushed fiercely when she got inside. "I don't think I want to know what that was all about." She said. She looked down at her purple minidress with black trim. "What is this place?" She asked Bree. "And why did you have me dress in this?" Alan asked Bree, this was definitly not her usual attire. This must be something special if Bree was having her dress in all this "special occasion" clothing, as Alan usually refered to this type of clothing. Of course she did dress like this...once in a blue moon.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

X-Men (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:01 pm

"Oh, that's just to get us in." Bree said motioning to her own scadelous outfit. She dragged her friend to the bar and signaled the bar keeper. "Its been awhile, the usual Bree?" the Barkeep asked. Bree nodded, "One for my friend as well." In a flash two smirnoff's were in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

X-Men (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:05 pm

"B-beer!?" Alan asked astounded in a whisper. She gave Bree a sly smile. "You horrible person." she teased laughing. She opened the bottle of Green Apple Bite smirnoff and took a swig, and smiled. "Mmmm this is really good! I can't even remember the last time I had a beer. Thanks Bree." Alan said, color coming to her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

X-Men (Ches) Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) Empty

Back to top Go down

X-Men (Ches)
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next