mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

X-Men (Ches)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Chesire

Chesire

X-Men (Ches) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:31 pm

"I did something I really don't thin I should have done in light of the current situation." Bree said
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:09 pm

"Y-You didn't..." Alanna began, but in vain, for indeed she did know what her friend did. "Oh no...this is going to make everything all the more diffiuclt now."

Todd and Lance were discussing how the hell they were going to oficially when the girls over again. What could they do wait? Wait till the wedding and make a dramatic encounter, and sweep the girls off their feet!?
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:01 pm

"I know, I know. I got drunk and then Brad came and got me. After that everything just got out of hand." Bree said.

Brad woke, and look to where Bree had been. He was a little sad she was gone but she had probably went to talk to Alan. He got up and dressed himself before going to Todd's room where Todd and Lance were talking.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:05 am

Lance and Todd stood, "What do you want?" Lance growled, trying to keep it low, and undercontrol.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:25 pm

"I just wanted to tell you that Bree is never going to be yours again. Your future together has now ceased to become a possiblity." Brad answered.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Todd asked
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:56 pm

"WHAT DID YOU FUCKING DO TO HER!? THE ONLY WAY THAT WOULD BE A REALITY IS IF SHE WAS DEAD!" Lance roared at Brad.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:05 pm

Brad looked at Lance, a smug smirk plastered on his face. "Wouldn't you like to know rock boy." Brad said
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:39 pm

"DON'T MAKE COME OVER THERE AND KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" Lance snarled.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:40 pm

"I'd like to see you try." Brad said. Bree heard the commotion and went upstairs, hiding behind a neaby wall.

"You're pathetic attempts to get them to remember you need to stop. Alanna is happy with my brother and Bree...Well I personally believe she doesn't want to remember." Brad said.

"Oh yeah," Lance growled, "What makes you say that?" Brad smirked and shook his head,

"Don't you get it Rocky? They haven't truly forgottem anything. Their dreams, or in Bree's case nightmares, are their memories."
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:33 pm

At first all was silent, you could almost hear the breeze outside. Then Lance closed his eyes and tears rolled down. His fists clenched and the floor began to rumble. His eyes shot open. "WHY!? OUR LIVES WERE PERFECT BEFORE YOU CAME INTO THEM! BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN! GREAT RELATIONSHIPS! NOW YOU'RE MESSING WITH THEIR LIVES AS WELL AS OURS! I DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO ME, AND I'M SURE TODD FEELS THE SAME BUT DON'T YOU EVER HURT BREE AND ALANNA AND SCREW WITH THEM! THEY DESERVE BETTER THAN THIS! IF YOU EVEN CARED ABOUT OUR GIRLS, THEN YOU WOULD FEEL THE SAME AND UNDO THIS CURSE!"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:44 pm

“How do you know it’s a curse and not a blessing. I protected Bree from the monster that is Pietro. I didn’t let her get raped.” Brad prodded. Bree sat there silent, tears gathering in her eyes. Her dreams, her horrid nightmares, were all real? Lance really had been her husband and had really let Pietro touch her? She couldn't believe it. If that's the future she had with Lance, she didn't want it. She turned around and ran outside, ignoring the pain in her lower regions. Brad heard her footsteps and smirked as he turned towatds the door.

"It seems a little bird heard us. Looks like I'm going to have to go comfort her. Oh and Lance," He said turning to him, "Bree's such a wildcat in bed when she's drunk, wouldn't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 11 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:42 pm

"RARRGHH!!!" Lance screamed. He had done all he could to protect Bree. How could Brad say such bullshit? Lance jumped Brad and socked him in the face over and over again. Letting his anger drain as each hit pounded into random parts of Brad's face. Anger blurred Lance's vision and he did not let up. Todd was shocked but understood Lance's pain.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 11 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:46 pm

Brad kneed Lance in the stomach and left the room, searching for Bree. The clouds darkened and it began to rain, hard. A while later a knock was heard on the door of the Xaveir Instute. Scot opened the door to reveal a soaked girl with long blue-black hair.

"Can I help you?" he asked, not recognizing her. The girl moved the hair out of her eyes, causing Scott to realize who it was.

"I think so. Take me to Logan Howlett." she ordered, walking in. Scott closed the door and showed her the way to Professer X's office. Before anyone could stop her, Bree walked into the room, up to Logan and punched him in the face. ' Please just hit me back. Kill me.' she begged. Once he snapped out of the shock, Logan glared at her. "You're going to pay for that." He growled. Bree smirked at him. "Come and get me then, badger-boy." Logan attacked, punching Bree in the stomach. Bree stumbled but stayed on her feet. The two had been fighting for several minutes when Bree thought 'Come on Dad kill me already!' Charles' eyes widened. He made the two of them float. Logan looked at him in confusion while Bree stared at him with hatred.

"NO!" she exclaimed, " YOU WILL NOT INTERFERE! SCOTT!" Both adults froze as they heard her voice echo when she said Scott's name. THen Scott started to attack the professor, causing him to drop them. Bree walked over to Logan, tears gathering in her eyes.

"Now, I'm making you pay for leaving me with her. You knew there was a possibility I was a mutant, yet you didn't come back to get me. And now," she stood close to him, tears running down her face, "Now you will live with the memory of killing your own daughter. Kill me." Logan's eyes widened as his body moved without his permission. He sank his claws into Bree's stomach, making her cough up blood. Blood coered her chin as she let go of both Logan and Scott's minds. Logan retracted his claws and she fell to the floor. Logan stared at her, not believing what he had heard and what he had done.

"Scott, get some towels." Charles said. Scot nodded, and ran quickly returning. He pressed a towel against the wounds.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:52 pm

Logan could not believe what he had done.

Alanna at home, felt a hard knot in her stomach. Her close friendship with Bree made her feel things when Bree was in trouble which hardly ever happened. "Bree...where the hell are you? What happened?" She whispered, knowing her friend couldn't hear her. "BREE!" She screamed as she scaveneged the house.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:59 pm

Brad came inside panting and soaked to the bone. "I can't find her." he said.

Meanwhile at the Institute, Scott had some how got Bree to the infirmary. Logan was watching over her when Hank walked over.

"She's doing fine, She has your healing ability so she should respond well to the transfusions." he toold him
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:09 pm

Alanna sat in her room, a thought came to her. It was a long shot but it had to work, because she wasn't sure at all if plan B would work. She went andfound Ryan. "Ryan...Tell me the truth is that how my life was originally? Was I with Todd? Did I have a family and a good life with him!?"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:11 pm

Ryan sighed and told her every thing. Unlike his brother he truly loved Alana.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:20 pm

Alanna nodded, "Thank you Ryan." She kissed him deeply, letting the tears roll. "If things were different...if Todd was never in my future, we would've been perfect like how we've been but, something tells me that I'm supposed to be with him. I love you Ryan, I love you so very much. But I need to return to the life I am supposed to have, but i promise, I will never forget what we've been through." She handed him her necklace. "Take it, I want you to remmeber me always." She gave him one small kiss. "I have a feeling I know where Bree is, please don't tell anyone?" SHe nodded her head and took off out the door.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:27 pm

Ryan nodded as he watched her go.

At the institute, Bree's eyes twitched.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:33 am

"Bree...Bree I am so sorry. You're right, I should've known better, and you have every right to hate me for that. But I want to make it up to you half pint. No, I will make it up to you if give me chance too. I want to make up for all the years that I lost. I want to know you. Just don't ever make me kill you again."
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:35 am

Bree looked at her dad as if she didn't really see him. After a moment the focus came back into her eyes. Her eyes darted around before she let out an angered shriek.

" I'm still alive?!?! GOD DAMMIT!"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 11 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:38 am

Logan only smirk, "That's what I said about the first half of my life darlin'."

There was a loud rapping of knuckles on the door. A mild female voice roared with determination, "Open this gawd damn door before I break it down!"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 11 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:45 am

Bree smiled until she heard the voice. “Alan…” She began moving violently, trying to tear the stitches.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:25 pm

Alan bashed the door in, "Bree...why did you leave-" Her eyes got wide, "Who the fuck did this to you!? Once I kill the bastard, I don't know about you but, I wanted to let you know, that I'm going back. Back to how it's supposed to be, though I don't know if it will still be the same future if you're not there. But I know Ryan, and if he loves me like I know he does, he's going to take me back to the day it should be. ANd...I want you to be there. unless...you actually love Brad. I just hope...if you don't come back, you enjoy being a mother to his kid." She said with a bit of a sorrowful tone in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:15 pm

"I did this to myself, I don't want EITHER futures. I want them to end here." Bree hissed as she kept squirming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

X-Men (Ches)
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next