mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

X-Men (Ches)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Chesire

Chesire

X-Men (Ches) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:10 pm

"I thought you needed a break." Bree repliedwith a swigg of her own drink. "And we aren't leaving until you've had at least three." Half an hour later both girls had surpassed three beers. They were laughing and dancing up a storm. Suddenly, Alanna wanted to tell Bree something important.

(That story where Deidara dies that I wrote http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5779355/1/bGoodbye_b_bDeidara_b )
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:18 pm

"B-rrbee...uh...Bree?" Alanna slurred. "Can I something you tell? Erm I mean talk about subject?" She asked, and without giving Bree a chance to ask what Alan wanted to talk about, Alan asked, "I need advice..." She sobered a little because the subject was that serious. "I wish I were you, you have a dad waiting for you. You came to look for him and you don't go to him. WHile I live with my parents, who beat or yell at me. WHy in the hell would you leave everything I've ever wanted at MA? I mean, I would love to join the X-Men and get out of the brotherhood. But...I don't want you and the others to think ill of me and never be my friends again. Hell, I love you guys. But...I-I don't know what to do Bree." Alan ended sadly as she took another swig of her drink.
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:24 pm

"Just heart youfollow, I mean follow your heart. I gave them up 'cause my hearts here and until that changes Im staying here." Bree said/ Deciding it was time to get home she paid their tab and they left, surprisingly getting home without any damage. The two parted and Bree collasped upon her bed, destined not to remember anything she had said.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:32 pm

After the talk and they arrived home Alan was stable enough to silently pack her bags, and sneak out the door giving a silent goodbye to her family she was leaving behind for the better life. Alan bit her lip and a single tear trickled down her cheek. She made her way with a backpack and a suitcase to the mansion. She walked up to the door and knocked. Hoping someone was awake.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:49 pm

Upon hearin the knock, Scott came down and let ALanna in after she gave him a brief explanation. After they talked to charles, Alanna was accepted and shown to a room. The next morning everyone was shocked and apprehensive about her joining but tried to be nice. Bree groaned the next morning, her head was pounding. She pulled out some aspirin and then got dressed. She ran downstairs and asked

"Where's Alanna?"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:55 pm

Lance looked at her sadly, "We don't know, we've been looking for her all morning. Come on, we have to get to school, maybe she over early or something."

Alanna was totally nervous. Since it was so late they didn't throw her into the D.R. Alanna had yet to change back to her normal self. She still looked like her school approach. Logan knew who she was, but he was the only one who knew exactly whos she was. Her explanation she had been from the Brotherhood but had a "change of heart". The kids were kind of awkward around her, but they tried to be civil. She went to school with them, hoping her mom wouldn't see her.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:02 pm

When they got to school, Bree couldn't believe her eyes. Alanna was with the X-dweebs. Pietro followed her stare and frowned.

"Looks like we have a traitor on our hands." He said. Toad saw this and his shoulders sagged. Alanna was a good friend of his, why would she betray them?

Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:07 pm

Alan saw her friends and since the X-men weren't exactly having her engage in their conversation she waved and started to walk over, so she could thank Bree, but that was when she saw her friends' expressions. She was right...they wouldn't be accpeting. She knew it. But why did Bree have a frightening looking glare on her face. She didn't know what she did to get this look from Bree, she had only followed her advice. She finally stood a couple of feet from them. "H-Hi guys. What's wrong? Bree?" She asked sounding only slightly hurt since she was hiding the majority of it.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:11 pm

"Why? Why did you betray us?" Toad asked, sadness filling his voice. Scott heard this and looked over. The X-mens' conversations stopped and they all watched the scene unfold.

"Why would you throw away your friends for you ENEMIES?!?" Bree yelled.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:17 pm

"What!? No, no, no, you've got it all wrong guys. Toad I didn't betray you guys, I just...well, I needed a change of enviornment. ANd Bree what the hell are you saying?! You told me to follow my heart! I did what you advised! I told you I wanted to join, but I was scared because I wanted you all to still accept me and respect my decision. You told me that I should do this Bree!" Alan yelled a little as she tried to keep from crying.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:25 pm

"What when I had a drink or twoin me? Rule one of drinking: Never take anything said seriously!" Bree told her. She knw it was partially her fault but she also had never thought that her friend would do something like this.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:41 pm

"Actually you had more than three but that's not the point! You seemed sober and you said you weren't!" Alan said definitely hurt by now. "I trust you Bree, and I love you, and the guys. But if you guys care about me, and want me to be happy can't you please let me have a chance with them? I can't live with my parents right now! Besides do you know what they'd do to me if I came back now? If they knew where I was? I'd be dead! But..." Alan's eyebrows furrowed with the anger, confusion and hurt she was storing in her heart. "I just don't want to be daed to you..." She said and walked away leaving an intesnse prescense in the air. Alanna sat down with the X-Men. "S-sorry, I didn't mean for you guys to hear that." She murmured. Scott gave a lopsided smile. "Hey, no it's okay. So...you have abusive parents? Who are they?" He asked. "You really don't want to know." Alan said.

"She's not coming back is she?" Todd asked.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:49 pm

Bree shook her head. "Sorry Todd, but it doesn't look like it." Bree replied turning away. Silence came over the groupaand a single tears escaped Bree's eye, only to be wiped away by Pietro. The weeks passed by quickly and both Mystique and Sabertooth gave up on finding Alanna. Life continued on, with people hiding their hurt.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:13 pm

With the time passing Alan continued to keep her schoolgirl form. She didn't want anyone to guess who her parents were in her true form. But she did fight in the danger room. They found out that she could heal and shapeshift. Logan had begun sending letters once a week to his daughter with small talk. Keeping it simple but slowly hoping to gain her trust even if it was only a little bit. Kurt, and Rogue both became close to Alanna. In a way she saw a lot of Bree's type of character in Rogue, and Kurt reminded her of Todd. But she felt a special connection to them. But it wasn't until one day that while in the danger room, Alanna was caught off gaurd by Scott's blast attack. This knocked her out for a moment, releasing her true form. When everyone saw her strawberry blonde hair and light blue skin, they could only think of one pair who could have a child come out like this. But in a moment she came too, but by then it was too late. It was revealed. Alanna was Kurt's half sister and Rogue's foster sis. Everyone was in an outrage or horrified. Charles had her go into a room with him and Logan.

"So you are Victor Creed and Raven Darkholme's daughter?" Xavier asked.
"Yes sir." Alanna said.
"Scott says your parents abuse you right?"
"Erm...yes..." Alanna said feeling slightly uncomfortable.
"Why did you want to join the X-Men?" Xavier asked.
Alanna glanced at Logan and swallowed frightened. "Bree's my best friend...and I was envious of her."
"Why?" Logan finally asked.
Alanna turned pink, but looked like she might burst into tears, but she didn't. "Because I wanted what she had. She has you, a father who cares about her. While I get stuck with parents who act as if I don't exist half the time and the other half, I only exist to do hosuework and am expected to be like my parents, cold hearted and ready to tear the limbs off of any X-Men I see...But I don't want that. Everyone tells me I'm to softhearted to be a brotherhood member. I jsut wanted to be accepted by my friends and loved by adults. But I see that's never going to happen. I don't belong anywhere. They hate me now, and if I go back, my parents will murder me...what do I do now? You guys obviously don't want me." Alanna said.

"No, no, that's not it..." Xavier said trying to be encouraging. "It's just the others are a bit shooken up by the fact that you're...well the child of Sabretooth and Mystique, two members we've been fighting for a very long time." "I'm sorry I even came," Alana said, "I guess this means I should leave huh?"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:53 pm

"Of course we want you. We are not people to keep people away just because of their parentage." Xavier said.

"He'sright, we're a little surprised but that's no reason to send you away." Scott replied, placing a hand on Alanna's shoulder.

. . . . . . . . . . .

LAnce was walking to the stairs when he heard yelling behind a door.

"Pietro I've already said no why can't you just leave me alone?!?"" Bree yelled.

"Ah come on Bree..." Pietro pleaded.

"No! Just go away!" Lance heard footsteps

"I won't let you leave." The footsteps stopped.

"Let. Me. Go." Bree hissed before she opened the door bumping into Lance. She looked at him, shocke and embarassment on her face. Bree ran from that room and an pissed Lance marched into Pietro's room.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:03 pm

Alanna gave a soft smile, "R-Really? Wow...thank you." She looked from Scott to Logan to Scott. "Thank you." She said. So things would pick up from here thought. When she was released she went to go find Rogue and Kurt, her family.
Logan wondered when he would tell Bree and Alanna the truth. He knew he couldn't keep it from them for long. The fact that they were cousins. But he wondered if this would make their relationship better, or worse. He was happy they are...or were friends he wasn't totally sure now. But he wanted that to stay like that. So he decided to write a letter, asking Bree to come over sometime next week so that he could tell her and Alanna at the same time.

Lance took Pietro by the collar with both hands and lifted him and slammed him against the wall, pissed as all hell, "What were you trying to get Bree to do?" He growled viciously.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:08 pm

Pietro sneered down at Lance. "Wouldn't you like to know Rocky."
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:12 pm

Lance's eyes went red with furious anger. He withdrew Quicksilver barely and then slammed him against the wall harder, so hard in fact that the ceiling fan turned on. Lance hefted Quicksilver up a bit more. "You wanna become sushi Speedy Gonzales!? If I were you, I'd start talking!"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:17 pm

(I am loving angry Lance!)

"I asked her for what every guy wants from hot chicks. I wanted sex. What are you going to do about it?" Pietro asked.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:34 pm

[XD I thought you might.]

"YOU WANTED WHAT!!!??? YOU SLIMY ARROGANT PIECE OF SHIT!!! I DON'T CARE IF YOUR DADDY IS MAGNETO!!! I'M GOING TO TEAR YOU APART LIKE SABRETOOTH AND WOLVERINE NEARLY DID! YOU COME ANYWHERE NEAR HER AGAIN I WILL MURDER YOU!" Lance punched Quicksilver hard in the jaw. "AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION YOU JACKASS, NOT ALL MEN WANT SEX FROM HOT CHICKS! SOME, ARE GOOD PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY FUCKING CARE ABOUT THE GIRL THEY'RE AFTER! SOME JUST WANT TO BE NOTICED BY HER! ALSO I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR TO YOU THAT BREE ISN'T JUST SOME HOT CHICK!!! SHE'S AN AMAZING GIRL WHO CARES ABOUT HER FRIENDS AND SHE IS AS FUNNY AS ALL HELL! SHE HAS THE MOST AMAZING EYES, AND SMILE THAT CAN MAKE ANYONE FALL FOR HER! EVEN," Lance slammed him against the wall again, "STUPID," slam, "MORONS," punch, "LIKE," Lance threw him into the ground, "YOU!!!" Lance said and kicked him in the stomach. By this time Lance was breathing heavily. Quicksilver had a hint of fear in his eyes and blood trickled down from his mouth. Lance picked Quicksilver back up before he could move and held him up again, "You go find her and apologize! NOW!" Lance growled dropping the guy.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:43 pm

Pietro got to his feet and sped off looking for Bree. He said his apologies and sped away once he had found her. But mentally he was planning to find a way to get what he wanted and his revenge.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:50 pm

When Lance had calmed down a little he went outside to finish calming down. He may have gone a little too far, but he was defending the girl he had found and fell in love with the moment he met her. Bree was just so...so...perfect. He didn't want her to be hurt by some idiot who had his head in his pants. Bree needed a guy who would care. But she would never see him like that. He was too tempermental. He was too impulsice. He was totally in love with her.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:56 pm

Despite the fact that Pietro had found her, Bree was actually very well hidden. From her hiding place she saw Lance. Tears left her eyes as she thought about what would've happened if she hadn't had her powers. Then she heard Lance kick some ass and force pietro to apologize. "Why couldn't I be loved by someone like you?" She asked a little too loudly.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:11 pm

Lance shook his head and looked up and around. "Bree?" He asked shocked. The question he heard burned like an engraving into his heart and mind. "Why couldn't I be loved by someone like you?" "Bree?" He asked again. Then he shook his head, his mind was messing with him. He sat against the tree Bree was hiding on. "Ugh, I hate this, whenever I get near Bree, my head gets wiped blank. My tongue gets tied and I get all nervous, and when I have enough bravery to confront her something or someone always interferes! I love her damnit! But..." He sighed, "She is to cool, to smart, to awesome. She could never want a guy like me. What did she see in Pietro anyway, it's beyond me." He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:20 pm

Bree sat there silent as Lance ranted. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. After his final statement she spoke again. "Its beyond me as well. Though I guess it could be because I never thought my feelings would be returned. I just needed to feel as though I had someone other then myself to live for, Being alone is just too...difficult."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Men (Ches)   X-Men (Ches) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

X-Men (Ches)
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next