mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:34 pm

this is not over indeed she had thought "crap!" she growled as she was cuffed ....... at the day of the hanging " yo ho and a bottle of rum aye jack?" she whispered to him blinking away tears
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:43 pm

"Aye love." He said clearing his throat. He would be brave for his girl. He would not allow this. There had to be a way. He spotted Will clad in scarlet robe and hat, and Elizabeth stood with Commodore.
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:55 pm

" excuse me ..executioner?.... would you mind tieing my hands to jacks hands so that we may die together " she said tears slipping down her face she didnt see will or elizabeth just just looked down
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:26 pm

"No, I know you'll untie him and him untie you. I'm not stupid." He said.
Will confronted Elizabeth Commodore and her father and confessed to her that he loved her then took off. A Parrot landed nearby on a flagpole. Elizabeth realized what was going to happpen so as the drum rolled was about to play she feigned passing out. When the lovers were hung but barely hanging on by standing on a hanging sword. Will fought the executioner. Will won and he saved Jack and Scarlet and they took off, taking down some guards. BUt they were soon surrounded. Will made a speech that he loved Scarlet as a sister and that Jack was a good man. Elizabeth stepped in, for she would not allow her friends to be killed off. Commodore sees that Elizabeth truly loves Will. For she said this. Jack and Scar see the parot, knowing it belonged to a crewmate. "WEll! I'm actuaslly feeling really good about this." jack said with a teasing smile, "It would've never worked between us darling' I'm sorry. Will...nice hat." Will chuckled. "This is the day you will always remember as the day that you-" He and Scarlet fell of the stone wall together. THey both surfaced and turned to see the ship. Commodore decided to give them a headstart. Will and Elizabeth share an affectionate moment. Jack and Scarlet climb aboard dripping wet. "JAck, the black pearl is yours." Ana Marie said. "No." He took Scarlet's hand. "It's ours." He said looking into her eyes. Then he began to bark out orders to his crew. "NOw where do we go next?" He asked his compass and then smiled at Scarlet and began to sing.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:38 pm

-she pointed in the direction the compass pointed "that way!" she laughed " to infinity and beyond!!" lol! she laughed and kissed jack " our adventure isnt over yet love" she had a glint of mischeif in her eyes as she sang along with him
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:01 pm

THE END of Curse of the Black Pearl
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:09 pm

TWO MONTHS LATER...
Elizabeth sat sadly in a chair, as it poured down raining. She ran to him with tear filled eyes. She spoke of the ruined wedding. There was a verbal fight and Elizabeth was arrested. Will had a discussion with Lord Beckett, and spoke to Elizabeth before leaving.

Jack arrived on board from the place he went into. Holding a human leg bone. He showed the drawing of a key to his crewmates.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 7:15 pm

"bloody he'll jack you expect the crew to go get the dead manschest??!" scarlet said after pulling jack into the cabin
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 1:47 pm

"What?" Jack said questioning what she was talking about. Not knowing what the drawing of the key led too.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:32 pm

she scowled " the key you know where it goes... bloddy hell..jack " she groaned " thats the key to davy jones heart" se took the drawing from him and looked at it " every 10 years for a day to be on land what a pity"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:16 pm

Jack looked at her in new realization..."Ah! I see now!" "Then that means we have to go see her." Gibbs stopped what he was doing. "Oh please, you can't mean..." He gulped. "Her." "Yes Mr. Gibbs, her." Jack replied.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:46 am

she looked up excitedly " tia? are you talking of tia dalma??" she asked quietly
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:16 pm

Jack nodded. "Yes, she's an old friend of mine..."

Hours later, the came upon a house in the swampish area. Jack, and Scarlet and a few others followed. They knocked and Tia Dalma answered. SHe saw Will and smiled. "You have a touch of destiny on you." SHe lead them inside. Then Jack saw someone. "R-Raven?! Is that you?!" He exclaimed. Raven looked at Jack as if seeing him and the crew for the first time. "Aye, my name is Raven. Do I know them Tia Dalma?" She asked. "Aye, Raven, you know them. This is Jack Sparrow and the crew you sailed with before coming to my home." Tia said. "But there has been a secret kept from you all these years." Tia said. "And what may that be?" Raven asked. "You grew up believeing that Cpatain Edward Teague, Jack's father was your father as well. But in truth he wasn't your father. Your true name as I said awhile ago is Raven SIlverwolf." Tia finished.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:04 am

scarlet looked around touching things here and there and smiled seeing raven but was fasinated by all the knick knacks and stuff
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:10 pm

Raven walked up to Scarlet..."So...we're we friends?"
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:20 pm

she nodds " more like sisters " she smiled hugging raven
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:35 pm

Raven smiled, "I like that, sisters." Then she turned to Tia Dalma. "So...who are my real parents?" Tia Dalma shook her head. "ANother time, another time. Just go with these pirates and restore your life as Raven Silverwolf." Raven nodded to Tia and left with Jack. They had been told and given the things they needed, including the jar of dirt.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:47 pm

she looks at the jar of dirt and attempts to snag it " i wanna see it jack!" she tripped and landed in the water below since she wasnt paying much attention "ugh!, im soaked!"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 11:26 am

Jack still holding the jar with one hand helped her up with Will's help.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:35 pm

she stood up and pouted" jaack let me see the jar please dearr?" she shivevred
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:37 pm

"Why? You're not the one with the Black Spot." He whined. But gave in, and gave the jar too his fiancee, but he kept one hand touching the jar at all times.

Raven turned to Tia Dalma, "I guess I'll be going soon...I'm going to miss you, I hope we'll see each other again." I said. Tia Dalma gave me a big smile, "oh I think we will."
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:18 pm

she let go of the jar almost dropping it " BLACK..." she started but jack and silenced her catching the jar
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:07 am

"Yeah that's why I need the jar Scarlet dear." Jack said holding the jar close, from the encounter it nearly had with the floor.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:09 pm

she pouted " jack, how? what is it that i dont know, why do you have a ...uhm, itch on your hand?" she said quietly
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:29 am

"Let's board the ship and I'll tell you." Jack said. Raven and the others followed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next