mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:28 pm

"Quirky little lass arn't ya? I like that." He said fighting off the Dutchman's crew.
Raven used all her pent up anger from Gibbs's words to destroy the teeming crew from the other ship. Her anger, pain and humiliation of not a good enough woman, though it was never her goal drove her to kill many of the men.
Jack fought off many of the other's ships men but also looked over the young woman whom vowed her service to him without a moments hesitation. Maybe she was just as worthy or maybe more than his own sister of his respect and pride. He looked at her shapely body and smiled as he continued to fight.
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:33 pm

she felt him look at her as she fought she kicked one of the duchmans crew over board "down wit ya all you bloody creepers!!" she shouted stabbing one and kicking him in the balls "you leave this ship to us pirates or ill kill ya all!!!" she pushed a few more over board untill there was but one standing and he jumped overbard himself and she laughed she walked over to jack "so you know my secret now ..does that mean i get a wardrobe upgrade? " she smiled" by the way im the most wanted woman in england scarlet fireweaver at your service " she winked
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:43 pm

Jack grinned brightly, "Darlin' I'll give you anything you're pretty little heart dang well desires as long as you fight with me." He looked her up and down with desire. "I can see why you're the most wanted woman in england Scarlet." He smirked and gave her a quick sweeping kiss. "Never have I met a woman as bloody brilliant with a sword, or vow to me so fast."
Raven gawked in silence, her heartbroken and yet she was angered! Not only did her brother favor the girl she almost called friend over her, but he also WANTED Scarlet! What good was she to her brother now? Of course she'd never want him to want her like that, more she wanted him to need her, as his family, and as a goo pirate. What was Raven to do? After cleaning up, Raven went to take a turn at the crow's nest to get some peace to herself.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:47 pm

she blushed a bit " well your sort of irrisistable to not vow to "she smirked swiping her finger down his chest and winking again " im a theif so best becarful of your most prized possesions love" she whispered looking and seeing will gawging " shut your moth oh dear brother" she laughed as he walked off shaking his head "now about the wardrobe change i have a idea in mind" she smirked
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:52 pm

"Oh I would love to know lass, and you'd better watch yourself, I would hate for you to lose your innocence so quickly." Jack grinned flirtatiously, winking. "Maybe we can discuss this over a bottle of rum?"
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:00 am

"mmm rum" she say licking her lips watching raven then she whispered her idea for her new wardrobe into jacks ear letting him lead the way to the rum " whats your thoughts on the outfit? its kinda based from yours " she smiled moving and sitting on his lap taking the rum from his hand and taking a swig from it first then handing it back
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:05 am

"I think I'm dreaming that's what." His hot warm breath of rum tickled your neck playfully. "I love the idea lass. You're going to look very fetching." He said then chuckled and kissed her playfully.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:10 am

she returned the kiss taking another swig of rum " yes i think ill take your sister shopping then shal we doc in tortuga then?" she asks leaning agains him her hand stroking the beads hanging from his chin " she needs a new wardrobe..one thats more becoming of her instead of that..hic...drag shes wearing" she giggles lightly buzzeed now
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:17 am

He chuckled and ran his fingers through her brown and gold locks while with the other hand took a swig of rum. "Good luck with that, I doubt she'd come for shopping, but she might come to protect you. I mean not that you need it, but it is the nature of my sister. She's never been the one for luxurious items. Yes, We'll dock in Tortuga. And I'm sure she's fine with what she's wearing...hic. On the other hand, it might be good for her to be with a female of your age. She needs a womanly figure. She is still but a child."
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:20 am

she nodded kissing his cheek and inhaling his scent taking another drink of rum "best tell gibbs that we are off to tortuga " she slurred a bit unbuttoning the top few buttons on her shirt to let air flow around her bust she smiled still plating with his beaded chin hairs
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:31 am

Being himself he couldn't help but gaze over her exposure. How he wanted her. To hold, touch feel...No! No, he should wait a bit. It would be for the best. Shouldn't he? After all he actually liked her! He didn't see her like the ladies of the night in Tortuga. True she vowed to him but that didn't mean she loved him. He should wait till he truly loved her as well. But Scarlet...she was just too tempting. He could feel himself become overwhelmed with desirable thinking. "Y-Yeah...Gibbs..." He said. Besides they had both been drinking. He kissed her neck and lifted her off his lap so he could go speak to Gibbs. When he got out, he realized his sister was still up in the crow's nest wide awake. He took a deep breath and shook his head and set out to find Gibbs. He eventually found him.
"Biggs! I mean Glibs! NO! GIBBS!"
"Yes Capn'?" Gibbs asked, knowing Jack was drunk again, not unlike he, himself should be at this hour.
"We're going to Tortuga."
"Why?" Gibbs asked.
"Our new lady pirate, wants a new wardrobe, and she wants to take Raven with her to get her a new outfit."
Gibbs just looked at Jack with a blank expression at first then laughed his head off. He took Jack's bottle and took a swig. "Raven? More feminine and revealing clothes!? Hogwash! That girl is so far out of that sea, she's more man than you are Jack."
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:35 am

she sat in jack cabin still drunk and she went layed down on a pile of cloths that were soft and she fell asleep her hair covering her face she liked jack a lot and she hoped this wasnt just a fun game for him she smiled in her sleep and held onto the rum bottle still
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:41 am

After a bitter argument with Gibbs, with the kast words of, "Make sure Raven goes to bed." He left Gibbs and went back to his cabin to find the lustrious pirate princess fast asleep. He picked her up and carried her to Raven's cabin and set her on a spare cot. He covered her with a blanket. Kissed her forehead and left to go back to his cabin.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:44 am

as she slept she dreamed of a pirate couple whom had features that matched hers they were brilliant and fantastic with their swords the woman in her dream could sing so beautifully and the man had aqua eyes she woke and smiled thinking she dreamed of her parents and fell back to sleep

THE NEXT DAY........
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:48 am

Raven was fast asleep the following morning. Her back faced the wall, she didn't know it but she had been crying in her sleep. The images of an angry man whom she cared for. The shape, the build, the gruff face. Even his drunken stench, it was all so alluring and yet all so painful as he yelled at her again and again, about being worthless, not even a good pirate anymore because her place had been taken by the older girl, the new one her brother took a liking to.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:53 am

she woke up to find heself in ravens cabin and she looked seeing ravens face streaked with tears "raven...wake up .. i havee a surprise for you today while we are in tortuga im going to buy you a new outfit to wear itll be just me and you shopping..unless i see something i like thats way to expensive i might steal it anyways come one wake up get ready!" she got dresed in a red gown that she had brought with her and stepped out onto the deck " oi cabin boy here is awake now !" she said with a laugh pulling her hari up into a bun " gosh i do hate looking proper..." she mumbled
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:56 am

Raven had been awoken quite unsuspectingly, but she got up and ran her fingers through her hair and kept on the dirty clothes she wore at least for a week at a time. "Fine...i'll go but I don't need no dresses or other clothes, my garments are fine."
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:59 am

-she turned to ravon looking apon her..."mmhhmmm yor getting new clothes and your going to wear them wear you like it or not ma'am" she smirked and grabbed ravons wrist " jack we are here!!! im taking ravon into town for shpping now!! we will be back later!!" she called out to jack wherever he may be and dragged ravon to town and bought her 3 fll outfits that were very feminin and bought herself 1 of the same outfit and a short dress and some boots and some other trickets then dragged ravon back to the ship " go put on one of your new outfits now missy miss "she siled and went and changed into her own letting her hair loose and putting on a hat
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:03 am

Not knowing what to say or what to make of this she decided to put on a very short red and black lacy corset like dress and just to dress it up a bit she placed her blood drop gift necklace on herself and came out feeling very exposed to the crowd. She tried to dash back into her cabin but Scarlet made sure she wasn't able to go back in.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:05 am

-she grabbed ravon and pulled her up to the deck of the ship and spun her around " say boys hows ravon look??" she called out to the crew and the stepped up to jack and said " how do i look?" she smiled kissing his cheek softly and blushing herself
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:09 am

Raven couldn't move, couldn't speak her normally cold and plain demeanor was now ruined with the blush of embarrassment that covered her cheeks. She was nearly as red as her dress. The gazing and gawking looks from the crew she knew most her life was more than she could bear. True she wanted this, but finally having it made her scared, nervous.
Jack looked at the stunning woman pirate before him. "I look so good I think I could kiss me, I think I will." He said as heswept her into his arms and dipped her giving her a passionate kiss that he could honestly say was because he liked her. He REALLY liked her.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:13 am

her cheks turned bright red as he kissed her and she kissed back wrapping her arms around his neck a smile on her heart and she felt as if she was with her other half
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:22 am

Never before had he ever felt this strongly about a girl. If this is what love felt like then he didn't want to let it go. Not now, not ever. This...Scarlet Fireweaver...she was his...this was his proclamation by kissing her so freely and openly like this too his crew. This woman above all others, would be the one he'd love and stay with forever. But he wanted more time with her. To show her how he loved her, and didnn't just think she was a pretty object.
"You made a beautiful young lady out of my sister. Maybe now she'll finally get some suitors." He grinned. "Thank you for helping her lass, Scarlet."
Raven in shock with blush all across her face, and with the wind playing with her dress making it sway, she looked over the gazing guys. But her eyes landed on Gibbs but then looked down and away. Gibbs...she had known him since forever, he had diapered her and her brother. He was some 29 years older than her. He was a young man when he was her father's cabin boy. Next to her father, Gibbs raised Jack and her.
This is why she cared so deeply about how he thought of her.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:33 am

she smiled looking at ravon and seeingnwhom she was looking and giggled lightly " yeah she looks great" she grabbed her hat as a gust of wind rose up aking sure the hat went no where " that was entertaining to shop with her... shes as stubborn as a cow that doesnt want to be milked" she laughed at the farm talk she had grown used to when she hid in stables and barns when she traveled in the country she felt her heart beat fast when she looked at jack it was amazing how such a pirate who was known be be a flirt here in tortuga was still focused on her and kissed her so sweet infront of the crew she thought am i in love?
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:47 am

Jack looked at the woman he wanted to call his kindly. With soft brown eyes that twinkled. He felt like he was far above in the clouds. "Well looks like you got the cow to bring out her outter beauty." Yes, he thought as he gazed at her. In only a day, he'd fallen in love with her. But so as to not scare her away, he'd just act very friendly with her, like they had been.
Gibbs and the others looked at Raven. But Gibbs diferently than the others. They looked at her with desire. With Gibbs it was different. He had clothed and raised her along with her brother. He taught them everything they knew. He considered himself to old for her. But he liked the others by now realized, she wasn't a guy. Not completely. Most girls wanted to be accepted as a child growing up with males to be treated like one of the guys. Raven had never had that problem. She was a dang good pirate since she was a babe. But Raven, now expressed her feminine traits. She wanted to be known as not just one of the guys, but as one of the girls as well. This is what he thought when he caught her gaz before she looked away. But no matter how much he may care for her. He knew it would be right for a man who could be her father in age, to take her as his, when other younger men that she'd probably want more. Could be the man for her. So he cleared his throat took a wig of his flask of rum and started manning the ship.
Raven knew then that she wasn't pretty enough to catch the eye of the one she cared about aside from her brother and her new friend. She loved Gibbs at first like a father but now...She wanted more out of him. She wanted him to see her in a new light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)   pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

pirates of the carribean (hatter and jabberwocky only)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next