mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vampirates (Ches)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

Vampirates (Ches) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:52 pm

"Like I'm going to ask my mom for some rum and then some answers." Katt said with a small smile, letting one last tear drain.
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:59 pm

Mikko nodded. "Good. The three of you can rest until we reach Ma's." With that Mikko left.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:19 pm

Katherine gave her friends a weak smile then went to her cabin and rested.

Mom introduced me to a big man with a bit of a belly. "Katt, this is Lucky, he's a good friend of mine." Ma said. "Hello Lucky." I said, shufflng my four year old feet. The scene changed. "Lucky, would you do up my last button? I want to go dance." I begged. "No problem." He said with a smile. I was seven. The scene changed again and I was ten. "Lucky guess what!" He looked at me sweetly, "What?" "You have to guess Lucky!" I giggled. He chuckled and said, "Your mother's pregnant?" He asked teasing. "No silly, I'm in love!" "Oh? With whom?" He asked. "With your very own Bart!" He just laughed, "He's too old for you kid." "Awww." She said with a pout. Then she was twelve. "Lucky, will you take me out to sea one day?" "Maybe, if you're mom let's me, why?" "I want to be a pirate just like you!" She laughed. Then finally the last real scene was of just minutes ago..."Your mother lied, Henry Maelstrom isn't your father, I am." Then there was a faint but audible scene of Molucco looking down at me, "I'm sorry Katt...I wished I would've known...I love you..." "I love you too Daddy." I said.

That's when katt woke up and sat on the edge of her bed. She massaged her face. "Mom's in for a rude awakening." She growled.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:16 pm

The ship docked and the crew entered Ma's. Sugar pie turned and saw Katt. "Ma!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:30 pm

Ma came in and saw Katt as well, "KATT!" SHe threw her arms wound her baby girl. Katt pushed herself away. "You owe me some answers mom." Ma nodded, "I was doing it to protect you sweetie. I didn't want you to join a pirate crew till you were older, I didn't want your father to take you away from me." "Well you're a bit late for that mom. I signed my captain's articles." Ma sighed. "Then I can't say anything, but would you please tell your father that you accept him? It isn't his fault, I didn't tell him." Katt sighed, "Fine next time I see him, I'll do so. TO make you happy." Ma nodded, well he came back a few minutes before you did, he's in the VIP area." Katt a bit agitated, nodded. She told her captain what she had to do and went to the VIP area. She saw her father and his brother's family. Molucco turned to her and stood, "I'm sorry Katerine...I never meant to hurt you, and I would've taken care of you had I known." She nodded, "I guess I can accept that." He pulled her into a hug and she nearly pulled away but after a moment she hugged him tighter crying into his shirt so no one could see. "I love you." He whispered. "I-I wish I could say the same, but I don't know you the way I should. Maybe in the future." She told him. He nodded.
"Katherine, I want to introduce you too you're family, formally that is. Barbarro, Trofie, Moonshine, this is your niece and cousin." Katt nodded to them and smiled at Moonshine. He glared at her, and shook her hand tight. She locked her jaw and gripped his hand tighter.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:39 pm

Moonshine looked over to where his cousin and his jaw dropped. Sitting there was one of the most beautiful Pirates he'd ever seen. Mikko looked over and caught him staring at her, making him look away, his face red.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:55 pm

Katherine turned to her captain and gave her a smile after looking between the two, now she understood what happened. "So...you're captain...what's her name?" He asked lightly. "Captain Mikko." She answered, "Can you aske her if I can take you to my dad's ship for a moment? I want to show you seomthing," She shrugged, with Moonshine trailing to get a better look at her captain. "Captain Mikko? My cousin would like to take me to my uncle's ship. would that be alright?"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:06 pm

"Go on, Family is important to all pirates." Mikko said smiling and taking a drink of her rum
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:13 pm

"Thanks Captain." Moonshine took her into his ship and into his cabin, he brought out a couple of rats, "Cool huh, there names are Flotsam and Jetsam." He said with a smirk. "Oh? Take a look at this, she pulled out from under her bandana a trantula, "This is Arana." Moonshine looked at her wide-eyed then smiled, "I like you, I don't mind sharing the wrathe fortune with you." Katt smiled, "Thanks Moon." She said, after about an hour of conversing they came back to the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:20 pm

Back in the tavern, Ashton was talking to Mikko, making her laugh.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:36 pm

Moonshine glowered at Ashton, seeing this, Katt rolled her eyes. Quietly she said, "You should really give up, Ashton has known her quite longer, and knows her well." She giggled. "I can try can't I?" He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:44 pm

Mikko stood up and walked towards the pair that just walked in.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:03 pm

Katt turned to her, "Yes Captain?"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:07 pm

"I was just curious with how your doing."Mikko said. She turned to Moonshine and smiled. "My name is Mikko Stoker. ANd you are?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:12 pm

"M-Moo-oo...Moonshi-Moonshine." He stammered, turning bright pink." "I'm doing great." Katherine said holding back a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:17 pm

Mikko chuckled. "Its nice to meet you Moonshine. Perhaps I'll see you on the sea as a captian yourself one day." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:33 pm

He puffed out his chest in pride with shining eyes at the elder girl. "Yes you will Mikko." He winked. "Don't give him any ideas Cap, he's got a big enough head already." Moonshine deflated alittle and turned pink at that.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:37 pm

"I see no problem with alittle ego if one has the skills to match. ANyway Katt, some of the crew are going back to the ship. We'll be docked here all night so you can return to The Harpy when you're done socializing with your family." Mikko said before walking back to her booth.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:54 pm

Katt nodded. "Thanks Captain." She sat with her family and talked to them about who she was and about the things she had never knwon before.. She foun that she and Moonshine were quite the same in many ways. She even got to enjoy her father a bit more, thouh the not knowing of him, brought painful feeligns in her. but at long last, she finally boarded the ship at dawn's first rise saying goodbye to her family and that she'd see them again soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:57 pm

"Morning Katt." Ashton said, jumping down and looking behind her. "Your cousin isnt here is he?"
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:05 pm

"No, dont' worry about him, he should be with my aunt and uncle. Why? Worried he's going to steal you're girl?" She said giving him a humoress wink.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:07 pm

"No, that boy has no chance with her...right?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:12 pm

She gave him a reassuring smile, "Well she did flirt with him a little, but I'm sure she realizes she knows you better than him and you know how she works." Katt said. "I wouldn't worry about him, besides he's a pizza face and you're..." She blushed from silliness, "If you don't mind me saying, you're an attractive guy. I wouldn't underestimate myself if I were you." Katt told Ashton.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:15 pm

Ashton smiled and thanked her. From the upper deck, Mikko watched the scene, her heart clentching slightly. SHe walked into her cabin before she was noticed.

Last edited by Chesire on Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:25 pm

{Clentching?}

Katt sat in the crows nest like usual, and she looked at the stars, she hoped that Mikko would realize soon that Ashton cared about her greatly. She wondeered where Natalia was. Katt also wondered if she would ever find someone she cared about? It didn't matter though, she didn't feel she needed to love someone like that yet. Or did she?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampirates (Ches)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next