mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vampirates (Ches)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

Vampirates (Ches) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:21 pm

"Me? Have a kid without my knowledge? Whatever. I'll just keep an eye on the girls." Sayswith a foolish smirk.

"Of course Captain Mikko, like always. Though now that I'm a true member I will work even harder!" Katt promised.
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:24 pm

"I'll hod you to that." Mikko said as she watched the girl leave. She turned to the painting on the wall, victory clear in her eyes as she loked at Molucco.

Molucco sighed and continued looking out at the ocean as Scrimshaw crawled out of his hair.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:33 pm

That night Katt sat in the crows nest again, thinking about her father again just like she had the first night. "Oh Dad, it's been the best few weeks ever! I hope Natalia has been getting along well. See too that she is fine, please? I hope you're proud that I joined such an amazing crew! Ashton is such a fine pirate, and the captain, wll she's simply divine! Beautiful in all respects, and she cares about her crew! Thanks for looking out for me Dad." Katt said.

Moonshine lay in his bed with his hands behind his head wondering what kind of girl was his cousin? Was she girly like Sugar Pie? Did she like sapphires? Was she pretty or was she fugly like an old sea witch from the fairytales of his childhood? Would she like rats? He shook the thoughts out of his head, and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:58 pm

That night, Natalia climbed up the side of the ship. When she reached the deck she laid on it and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:01 am

Katt heard a soft thump and saw that it was Natalia who had returned. She raced down the ladder, neglecting her duties to watch the seas and with all her might, she dragged the older girl whom her size into the cabins below and set Natalia on the bed that was marked for her.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:04 am

Mikko also heard the thump and left her cabin to see what it was. She saw Katt drag Natalia down to her cabin and smiled. She may have abandoned her post but she did it to help a mate, that earned you ponts in Mikko's book.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:07 am

When Katt was sure Natalia was well for the night, she wasted no time to get back to her post. She saw a dot way out in the darkness. She didn't stop to think she climbed swiftly down and went to go tell the captain.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:08 am

When she heard a knock on her door Mikko opened immeadeatly. SHe saw Katt. "What is it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:24 am

"A ship is on the horizon." Katt said with a serious tone, "Should I alert Ashton and the others or wait till it comes closer? Should I shift the sails to make an escape or to make an attack?"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:26 am

"Wake Ashton for now and be prepared to shift the sails for an attack if the ship is deemed hostile." Mikko ordered, taking out a telescope to get a better look at the ship.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:31 am

Katt nodded and went to Ashton's cabin and opened the door, "Ashton! Wake up! Ships on the horizon, look sharp! Captain's orders!"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:35 am

Ashton jump out of bed and ran out of the cabin. "Ashton, look at that ship and tell me if it reminds you of an old shanty." she murmured. Ashton took the telescope and his face paled.

i’ll tell you a tale of Vampirates, a tale as old as true...' Ashton whispered. Mikko nodded.

"Katt, turn the sails for escape we do not want to tangle with this ship!" Mikko ordered.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:45 am

Katt nodded and adjusted the sails for escape. Then she climbed into the crow's nest, to take care and watch the seas of this nearing ship, in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:44 am

A thick mist began to cover the sea. "Dammit." Mikko muttered. "Ashton, go wake up the crew." "AYe Captian." Ashton said. In moments everyone was up and was readying for a fight if the mysterious shp came much closer. Whispers started up only to be silenced by Mikko.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:49 am

katt climbed down it was best to be with the crew, she found Captain Mikko and Ashton, "What's going on? It's like mist just appeared!" Katt said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:51 am

"Have you ever heard the Vampirates Shanty Katt? Its about a legendary ship of demons that sail the sea and It appears this ship is as much legend as you or I." Mikko told her.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:00 am

"Yes...yes I have heard of it, I remember some talk about it in the tavern." Her eyes widened, "Would they really put us in danger?" She asked. But she didn't wait for an answer, before she drew her sword and readied to battle. She stood near the duo.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:02 am

As the ship drew closer music could be heard. "What the hell?" Mikko muttered.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:14 am

Katt felt at peace with the music but half of her was still afraid and itching to fight for her crew.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:20 am

The other ship stopped next to The Harpy and Mikko tried to see the people on its deck but the mist was too thick. THen as suddenly as it appeared it vanished. "What the bloody hell?!?" a crew member yelled. The crew began talking, frightened and confused by what they say. It took all of ten seconds before Mikko was irritated. "Silence!" she yelled. THe crew shut up and looked at her. "What we have seen is something that many do not live to tell the tale to see. We will not panic because of this. In fact, we will just be adding more people to the night watch. Ashton and Natalia, you will be joining Katt as nightwatch. The rest of you get your rest, you still have your duties when the sun rises."
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:24 am

Katt never once felt fear, but now...she was eager to see the ship again. What was that ship? Could it really have Vampirates? She shook her head and turned to Ashton and Natalia. "Strange night aye?" She stated.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:30 am

"Aye. Never seen the captian so spooked." Natalia said. "She's just worried about her crew Natalia, you know that." Ashton pointed out. Natalia nodded an smiled. "I know, I mean she found most of us and rescued us from either slums, abusive parents or just dead end jobs that would never let us stretch our wings. She's like a older sister to us all. Well except to a certian deputy." she teased. Ashton blushed. "What are you talknig about?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:02 am

"Oh come on Ashton, I've been here not too long, and I know what Natalia's talking about." katt said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:06 am

Ashton sighed and smiled. "You caught me. I've got a little crush on our captian." he admitted. "A little? If she jumped overboard you'd jump after her." Natalia pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:15 am

Katt laughed, "Come on Natalia, Deputy Mr. Wonderful." She said giving him a wink. She jumped up on the rail, "I promised the Captain I'd work harder than ever! So let's keep this ship safe shall we?" She said with a humorous tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampirates (Ches)   Vampirates (Ches) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampirates (Ches)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next