mad tea party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only those who dare enter our mad world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Furturistic Medieval Story

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:28 pm

He continued to draw his tattoos but secretly drew just a regular picture of Willow kissing a black rose.
Back to top Go down
https://insanityisontherise.forumotion.com
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 6:53 am

the bell rang and she put her stuff away " come to my castle with me?" she asked jareth peeking at his tattoo drawings
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:56 pm

He closed his book and agreed, following her, as he put his stuff up and walking her home.

Sterling and the others would return to their universal home to celebrate tonight for Rae's official return to her home. Before anyone came Lily was decorating for Rae's party, along with Ceric and Mongolia. Sterling had drove Rae home on his bike, there was no way, he'd ever let her leave his sight again. If she needed some space he would do so, but otherwise he would continue to be more protective than he had ever been.

Little did this small town know, that their troubles had only just begun.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:04 pm

[-shudders- ooooh its just begun -shudders again and giggles-]

she and jareth passed mongolias and she stopped " hold on a moment i need to tale to them " she told her boyfriend and she opened the door seeing lily " hey um wheres magnolia?" she asked putting down her guard and smiling nervously seeing jareth come in behind her is guard up
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:35 pm

"Oh, Aunty? One moment." Lily said to Willow a bit nervously. She skittered off and found Mongolia whom was preparing food for Rae's party. She came out with Lily, "Yes Queen Willow?"
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:39 am

she laughed softly " im not queen yet .." she blushed "not till i marry " knowing jareth heard this and she blushed more " i just wanted to let you know that im going to make your shop to be a...well... i want it to be the place for after my ceremony for me to come" she finished quickly looking down ..she realized she didnt need to be evil anymore she was going to be queen after all and she wanted some friends she looked at mongolia " please?" she added
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:19 pm

Mongolia then blushed, "Oh! You want this to be your place for your reception, so everyone can feast here, of course Miss Willow. You here that Lily? This will be your first big job." Lily nodded. "Alright Miss Willow, I'll let you hold your feast here, but send your cooks here so we can ready for your coronation which I heard was supposed to be later tonight, you'd better go get ready then." Mongolia said.
Thinking about this, Jareth realized that the only way Willow could truly be queen is if she had a spouse to rule beside her. He had only hours to decide about this, but he knew that he loved her, though he had only been dating her for a few days. "I...I have to go Willow." He said. But he knew he would have to tell Willow the truth eventually but would she still accept him if she knew? She would probably dump him on the spot if she knew. He was hoping he would wait till she knew him better. But if he was going to do this to help Willow become queen, he hoped that she truly loved him.
It was then that Rae, Sterling, RIka and Owen came in. They were told what was going on. Rae had yet to tell Sterling what Willow told her about the DNA switch to make it Sterling's child.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:36 pm

she smiled" thanks mongolia" she turned to jareth " oh uh okay ..see ya " she smiled softly and saw the other grooup come in " ill leave you to mongolia to spread the news um..i have to get going " she rushed out and got home her servants bustling around her and all she could think was why had jareth suddenly going... she loved him... she knew she did she was told to put on a certain dress and certain shoes she did so but still thought about jareth as the time passed
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:50 pm

The servants of the soon to be Faerie Queen moved to and fro. There was bustle since after school to the time of the coronation. Pretty soon the whole town heard the big comotion and set about what they needed to do. Jareth knew what he had to do and eyeing the specific store, he entered. "You're really going to tell her?" A voice behind him asked. Jareth wasn't scared, he knew the voice. "Yes Mom...I love her, and she needs a king. I will give all the responisibilities to her, but I will keep the title. If she accepts me for who I am." He said. "Would she accept you? You're a half blood. And with that half being a-" But he interrupted his mother, "I know what I am a half of Mom!" He paused, and looked at the clerk who looked at him oddly. Jareth sighed. "This would've been much easier had you not fell in love with him." Jareth told his mom. HIs mother nodded. She had long golden curls and blue eyes. She had the beauty of an angel.
"I'm going to do it Mom. If she loves me, she'll accept me for who i am." He said. He eyed the perfect item for which he would present to Willow. Secretly he whispered, "Please accept me Willow." Then he left with his mom.
Lily continued to decorate the place. When Ceric hissed at her, and caught her attention. "Yes Ceric? WHat is it?" Lily asked. "I uh...um...well you see...You're really...and you...I mean you're..." Ceric tried to say but became very flustered. Lily giggled, "Later Ceric, we've got work to do." She grinned, not realizing he was trying to ask her out. Yet he didn't know how, after all would Mongolia allow it anyhow?
Hours later everyone was at the castle of Faerieland for her coronation. They were all dressed to the nines. Everyone whom knew Willow saw the drastic change since the beginning. She, as everyone could see is a good and kind person, not pure evil like she made herself to be. Musicians played and Rae stood nearby to Willow, as she was Willow's chosen Duchess. A well honored title, quite like a sister ruler. The old and wisened Faerie man who would be annoiting Willow, stood before everyone. "Faeries, and Humans, we join together today to annoit the new ruler of Faerieland! As both her father and brother died recently, she will be taking the throne! But she can only rule with a spouse by her side, and if she has no lover, her role will be passed to the next eligible Faerie." He said nodding at Rae, also known to be Lady Rae. "But before a man need come to her, I must say these words of wisdom. Do you Princess Willow Redwing, of the Faeries, promise to be good to ALL your subjects, and fair. Do you vow to care for them and be strong? And if and when in battle die protecting your kingdom? Will you be wise as the owl? As strong as a ox? As fierce as a tiger? As cunning as a fox? And as loyal to your Kingdom? If yes be your answer speak now." He finished taking a breath.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:56 pm

she gulped and looked around and smiled "uh yeah ..i mean yes ..uh... yes" she stuttered not seeing jareth in the crowd and getting worried that he wouldnt show and she sighed
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:15 pm

The cornation man nodded, "Princess Willow," He took off her tiara and replaced it with a majestic feminine crown. "You are now pronounced Queen of Faerie, do you have a lover whom will share your joys and pains?" Willow didn't know what to say, she did have her boyfriend but he wasn't here and if he wasn't here, her crown would be passed to Rae. THen suddenly the door opened and in came Ms. Steine and her son Jareth. Jareth ran up and took Willow's hand, "I am her lover, and if she wishes her husband." He said looking in her eyes. He kneeled down, she smiled knowing the coming question. He brought out a black velvet box and opened it to a black rose with a cented black onyx. "Willow Redwing, I want you to be mine, but there is something I must confess to you. Something that may not be to your liking." He said. Willow nodded in earnest. "I-I am a mix breed, I'm not human. I am half angel, half demon."
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:19 pm

she smiled " i wondered why you wher so handsom " she kissed him " yes ill be yours" she looked at the rose and onyx and smiled looking at the coronation man and said "so let it be ...and blessed be to all my subjects " she smiled holding jareths hand
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:27 pm

The coronation man put a crown upon Jareth's brow as well. "Here we have it! The new King and Queen of Faerieland!" Everyone cheered and Jareth looked at his mom, he knew she was happy and proud. He even saw a glimmer of red smoke, with his father's black hair combed back with a goutee nodding in approval. Jareth's heart swelled, had he been anymore of a sensitive guy he would've cried a tear. But instead he just kept Willow's hand. They both knew mentally that they would marry after their high school graduation.
Lily grinned. This was her new life, and she didn't want anything to change about. Sadly enough she had long forgotten her parents and her past. Nothing mattered except this beautiful, wonderful, adeventerous town! How could life get any better for her?
Jareth taking the opprotunity of his joy, kissed Willow passionately.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:49 pm

she kissed back hearing ooh's and awe's from the croud and blushed lightly " blessed be my jareth my king" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:50 pm

Rae was unable to do much more then smile as she watched Willow's coronation. And unlike what most of the Faerie guests thought, she was pleased she would not have to rule Faerieland. Rae rested her head upon Sterling's shoulder and sighed, So much had happened since Willow had said the child was his, but Rae had yet to tell him. She was still in shock about it herself, she did not want to confuse, and possibly lose, the one man she truly cared for. Dismissing such troubling thoughts from her mind, she smiled at everyone. Things were good for the time being, she might as well enjoy them while they last.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:54 pm

Jareth whispered, "You be the ruler of your kingdom, but I will be your faithful and loyal lover. For eternity." He grinned. "Your Hignesses, I'm sure your hungry so let us all go down to my pub as fast as possible for our food." Mongolia said. Jareth nodded, "Come on Willow let's go eat."
Sterling held her close and kissed her temple. "I love you, Rae." He whispered tenderly. "I want to know if you want to...you know...move in with me? I'm sure your mom won't mind." He said with a hot smirk, full of fun.
Ceric linked arms with Lily and everyone would leave to go to Raven's Wings.

Last edited by Mad Hatter on Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:00 pm

she nodded " since im queen i have new powers so lets try this " she snaped and everyone was at the pub and she smiled "yay it worked!!!"
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:04 pm

Rae chuckled at the new queen's enthusiasm. It must be nice to be able to use your full powers at all times. 'Maybe if I just-No!' Rae shhok her head. 'My powers are sealed away for a reason. I will not harm my friends with them again.' She sighed again and walked outside, shaking her head no when Sterling made a move to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:11 pm

Ceric jumped on stage, "Alright peeps! NOw that we're in my house now, let's get some real party music up here!" Everyone roared in a cheer. "But I will need assistance from my little helper." He said winking at Lily. Lily blushed but got up on stage. Her light blue dress swishing as she got one. She sang a pop song of love. Everyone danced and/or ate at the tables. Jareth and Willow danced.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_b7RDuLwcI
Lily sang the usually male sang song in a very feminine voice.
Following Rae, Sterling wondered what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:14 pm

she smiled at jareth " i love you jareth forever and ever" she kissed him as the danced
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:20 pm

"I know, and i will forever keep you here, with me." jareth said as they danced.

"Rae? Rae you alright?" Sterling asked. His voice piercing Rae's ears.

Last edited by Mad Hatter on Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:23 pm

she smiled and took jareth over to the banquet and filled a plate and grabbed a goblet of punch him doing the same and the sat down to eat their dinner as the crowd got smaller till it was just ceric lily mongolia the other two and rae and sterling whom where outside
Back to top Go down
Chesire

Chesire

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:24 pm

Not sensing Sterling follow her, she walked to the cemetary. She s.topped at an ornate tombstop and lovingly traced the name with her fingers. " Oh Athair, what am I to do? I don't know how I'm going to explain everything to Sterling and on top of that, I'm iching to use the very powers you sealed away. I wish you were still here Athair. Mathair and I miss you so. I wish you could explain everything to me like you did whn I was still a child." Tears rolled down her cheeks as she sank to her knees. When she heard Sterling's voice she jumped up and turned around. "Sterling! I told you not to come..." she said, tears still rolling down her face.

(Athair=gaelic for father
Mathair=gaelic for Mother)
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:29 pm

"I...I'm sorry Rae, it's just...I can't bare to let you leave my sight. I'm worried about you. You haven't been...the same. Not quite." Sterling looked to the tombstone, "May I ask who that is?"

Jareth ate while watching Willow. "I can't believe you accepted a half demon to be your husband."
Back to top Go down
jabberwocky

jabberwocky

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:33 pm

she looked at him " i dont judge" she said her mouth full of noodles and after she swallowed and took a drink she smiled "besides i love you for you not for what you are" she took another bite and chewed it slowly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Furturistic Medieval Story   Furturistic Medieval Story - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Furturistic Medieval Story
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mad tea party :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: